●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest rainbow*

LOL yalun yan is wayyyyy better than jiro XD jiro isnt so baaad but i like the cute boys more =D!! was yalun yan like 'model' 'ulzzangish' before?

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ yalun guy isn't bad... but omg i LOVEEEEE jiro.. JIRO got nice hair and nice style =)

^haha it prolly depends that part of HK. some of the places had little to no hot guys.. but i was in a really busy fashionable area of Kowloon :)

I believe I just got no luck. Even in Canada now, I never see any hot guys lol.

^ i doubt it too =\

seems like everyone believes her though

who knows.

I trying to find out if she is the real angelababy. So far, it seems like her.

There are a lot of hot guys in ShaTin part of HK!!!

And in TST - but it's all about timing. The really hot ones come out at night - and they're usually the bad ones.

omg TST = ♡ :blush: :blush: haha you're right, a lot of the hotter ones hang out at night...i saw a lot of them like to hang out by Hong Kong skyline/the bay and make out with their gf........ :ph34r: they all look like they're my age 16/17 but they're probably in their 20's :sweatingbullets:

ah I'm so envious of Hong Kong life XD; wish I were back there..

LOL yalun yan is wayyyyy better than jiro XD jiro isnt so baaad but i like the cute boys more =D!! was yalun yan like 'model' 'ulzzangish' before?

^^maybe, i really don't knoe ^^; but he has his own weblog with tons of pictures and stufff xD;!!

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/arronbubest

Guest pillowbox

i like yalun better that jiro .. but jiro has a cool hair (:

idunno why but im having my doubts now that the angela is fake O___O

cus like chinese ulzzang have been created for few days .. and yday she pops up claiming she's angela .. makes me suspicious. idunno maybe its just me.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ it could be but who would be stupid enough to pretend to be her, when they know there is a chinese ulzzang thread. and they probably know we will get on her a$$ lol

Since I am a model stalker :sweatingbullets: and so far all the info she is giving right now is correct. but then again she can be a angelababy stalker too hahaha... i trust her~ pretty cool that an hk model is on soompi. maybe she really does want to learn english~

Guest WitchGoddess

aw their styles are so cute. Yeah I see the Rainie in them. But its still cute, everyone loves Rainie's styles.

Guest cocomilk

i really dont know why everbody is loving raine so much

i think she is so... boring and just regular!!!

Lu Jie Yun and Meimei are much cuter:( raine is just. sort of ugly in a way:(

Guest chigusa707

^yeah i <3 SuperGirls show, 卢洁云 is one of the cutest on there i think :D

http://www.pic21.com/pic2005/168/027.jpg

http://www.pic21.com/pic2005/168/003.jpg

hahaha.. I know.. everytime I see her I really get reminded of Chiaki Kuriyama for some odd reason. :) But she is pretty. ^^

yeah they are. hk guys usually have really good style.

agreed, the many times Ive visited HK.. gah men's fashion is really nice.

Chinese uhljjangs are super hot <3

I've always thought that hk is one of the countries with the hottest guys, and this thread just further proved me right xD I didn't get to browse through all the pages, but so far I like Max ^^ *cough MAX=changmin also* All Max are goodlooking xDD <3

Oh yeah, alot of you guys seem to like Rainie alot? I can't really understand why.. I think she's kind of overrated >< I think she's more cute than pretty though ^^

Guest tally

^ She goes to Soompi!!!

Well..I'm not sure anymore - but I won't say anything.

Angela's Thread

I can't really accuse..but hmm.

about the angela girl, she kinda looks like Janice. i just went to her thread and i've seen some of her pics from Janice's blog before....

Guest tuesday

the chinese girl uhljjangs are much prettier then the korean ones, not nearly so much photoshop

can't say much about the guys though, a little too girly/fobby

Guest lolitagirl

^^ yalun guy isn't bad... but omg i LOVEEEEE jiro.. JIRO got nice hair and nice style =)

I believe I just got no luck. Even in Canada now, I never see any hot guys lol.

I trying to find out if she is the real angelababy. So far, it seems like her.

there's a loooott of hot guys in vancouver richmond area..and toronto

does anyone have any more jaly pictures? i remember there were quite a few before the crash...thanks!

shan/janice and angela are really pretty ^_^

Guest haneul love

yes hot guys in shatin in hk DROOL and mongkok at night! definitely mongkok [teenager territory!] but i don't really see any in TST .. however .. i do occassionally see racers at 1 am in the morning o.o yea intial d! LOL chinese uljjangs rock~! i <3 rainie ^0^

Guest miyuki

^^ it could be but who would be stupid enough to pretend to be her, when they know there is a chinese ulzzang thread. and they probably know we will get on her a$$ lol

Since I am a model stalker :sweatingbullets: and so far all the info she is giving right now is correct. but then again she can be a angelababy stalker too hahaha... i trust her~ pretty cool that an hk model is on soompi. maybe she really does want to learn english~

i was just wondering how old is shan 17 or 18??? coz ive been seeing a lot of friendster profile that says age is 17 but they say she's 18 haha

request more pics of shan, angela, and guys pic.. hahahahaha

there are many girls already.. more max pics too..

thanks

Archived