Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest acemaverick

Let's see i think i would appreciate very much a change in hairstyle in Powerful Opponents haha. me still prefer his neat and cool look in Air City.

and is it possible to request for a larger image of no. 7, 1 , 6 and 13?

the no. 7 one of him close up looks good.

the lower pic of him in alone in love, he looks quite like Park Yong Ha don;t you think? (cept may be higher cheek bones and tanner)

over at the B&A thread i was jus speculating who would be his next female lead.

i would like him to have a collab project with Yoon Eun Hye or Han Ji Min. or Han Ji Hye is not bad too.

and if he ever did a drama with the other lead actor as Kang Ji Hwan. darn i;m going to glue myself to the chair every time it airs. that would be 2 hot looking guys in 1 show! (ever since HGD and Cap Scandal, i can't stop myself liking KJH haha )

04/24/08

Main characters from "Powerful Opponents"

are special guests in Happy Together Season 3.

Here are some pictures of Lee Jin Wook.

20080425103928318a3_105217_0.jpg

20080420134123627c4_141209_0.jpg

20080425135410154b0_135410_0.jpg

Guest Nordelm

Thanks, Dramalover!!!

Aaaagh.....So Cute!!! I just adore them,,, unlike what some others have said about Kang Ha-Joon (LJW) character in Air City episode 7-8 as irresponsible and a nuisance to NIS agents, I thought his character was lively at least and brought exciting plot to the show, thought he was cute....course I am biased, hehe.... :rolleyes::lol:

He was only playing the role what Kang Ha-Joon is like according to the scriptwriters....he did a great job, in my opinion!

When you are in L.O.V.E., you CAN lose all your senses & rationality....for some people, like Ha-Joon?

As for the pic above, I love JinWook's brown/taupe knit sweater, khaki pants or some type of loose linen pants - very stylish and "vacation-like" casual....love JiWoo's white blouse & denim jeans, too! And I love JW's ponytail, looks younger~

Wonder why they wore casual clothes at work, even LJJ that day? Hmm... we'll have to find out! :rolleyes:

Remember they all came from the island where they had a picnic & Do Kyung was left behind? Kang Ha Joon (LJW) got drank because Do Kyung was left behind in the island with Ji Sung. Ji Sung & Do Kyung came back from the island & some trouble happened so they didn't have time to change clothes, same thing with Ha Joon. Does this cleared your question why they wore casual clothes at work that day.

Guest sakura_dubai

he is soooooooooo hoooooooooooooot~

he is really really cute and very funny ^^ i liked him more when i saw happy together ep.. it was really a great ep :)

as for his lastest drama.. he is the cutest person ^^ i can't wait to see him in this week's ep~

Guest sakura_dubai

im so in love with him in Power Opponents right now.

he is such a cutie.

yeeeeeees he is :blush: :blush:

not only he is cute.. but also he can really act.. and that's so great.. he got the look and the ability.. he is sooooo amazing and i can't wait to see today's ep ^____^

Guest baby1talk

Hi guys, I'm new to this thread, though I've seen some familiar names here from Powerful Opponents. :) LJK is a great actor and I just hope he gets more recognition than this. He's definitely one of the hottest K-actors out there. :D

Guest bedethuong12000

yeeeeeees he is :blush: :blush:

not only he is cute.. but also he can really act.. and that's so great.. he got the look and the ability.. he is sooooo amazing and i can't wait to see today's ep ^____^

you are right, even though i only seen him once in PO but i started to fall for him straight away. now, im addicted to PO series.

his acting is very sweet to, i love how he calls YJ and ask whether she is OK, his expression was very cute.

ahhhh, i cant think of another word to describe him except hot, cut, manly. OMG

Guest Noel_Williams

Have to jump in. Hope his thread gets moving along. *sigh* It appears our LJW never get the girl in most dramas. Hoping for a change for once. It'll be devastating, to me, if he don't get CR in PO.

Guest dc222

Have to jump in. Hope his thread gets moving along. *sigh* It appears our LJW never get the girl in most dramas. Hoping for a change for once. It'll be devastating, to me, if he don't get CR in PO.

I know! One of the reasons I love "Someday" so much is because he gets the happy ending for once :D