Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest m0use

Happy Together with PO cast members Chae Rim and Lee Jong Hyuk, you have to watch it! you can find it in the PO thread :)

Thanks cutiepie for directing me to the source. I downloaded the Happy Together show and it's very funny from the gist I got from the Powerful Opponents page (for MU dl link):

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...864&st=1880

I finished PO last weekend, not my favorite role of LJW. I am currently finishing up Alone in Love, one of the best kdrama scripts (so tongue & cheek) IMO but I only hoped that it was shorter by 5 episodes. Is Smile Again worth watching just for LJW? It sounds like a typical love triangle/square kdrama [and nothing else] which I find very annoying. Air City's plot is :blink: not that interesting to me...

So flipping back several pages and there were some posts of CJW & LJW offscreen chemistry, so I figured I'd post a few pictures from Someday. I absolutely loved Someday and the BTS child's play between LJW & Bae Doo Na. I've watch most BTS videos of him and his lady co-stars and he generally gets along with them really well offscreen BUT hands down BDN brings out the best of him.

filmsupermanljwbdn.jpgpeepljwbdn.jpg

nagoyabook4.jpgnagoyabook5.jpgjinwookdoona.jpg

somedaydoona.jpgdoonajinwook11.jpg

Source: BDN|Someday cyworld, etc.

He looked his best in Air City. I started being his fan from Air City. I hope he & Choi Ji Woo collaborate again in another project as main leads. CJW sure is her co-stars lucky charm. LJW already had 2 dramas since Air City. He also had lots of CF after AC. Good luck LJW in all your projects.

i agree with you nordelm....that jiwoo is indeed a lucky charm to any of her leading man.

because after they collaborate with jiwoo they became HOT after the pairing.. :)

Guest dc222

Finally finished Powerful Opponents and I actually liked the ending. After the entire series basically suggesting YJ and GP were desinted to be together and SH being the third wheel, the ending was a nice surprise to actually more than likely have YJ realize SH might actually be the guy for her.

The letter, the dream, SH's "propose in 3 years"/"after father's term" to GN... I'd like to think LJW gets the girl again (finally!) :D

Can't wait for his next project!

Guest dominique820

i watched his video in arirang extra, and what does he mean that he experienced mental and physical problems before? thanks :)

Guest m0use

i watched his video in arirang extra, and what does he mean that he experienced mental and physical problems before? thanks :)

dominque820: If I'm not mistaken, I think he meant that he was struggling over the past 3 yrs (as an actor in making a name for himself in the industry; physically & mentally) but it took only one show (Powerful Opponents) and especially "1" variety show to make him popular. I think that's what he meant when he said that he had high potential 3 yrs ago but no one noticed until appearing on that variety show.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hippokathy88

wow looks like a lot of ppl here are fans of Jin Wook & Ji Woo from Air City. i loved Air City but i wish they casted someone else instead of Ji Woo, then i would have liked her character a bit more.

just finished watching Before & After and Powerful Opponents recently and im so in love w/ jin wook, even more than before, especially after PO! hes sooo hot and his acting was soooo convincing that i was living w/ Soo Ho the whole time. i didnt think Chae Rim and him looked good together either so im glad in a way that they didnt actually show that they ended up together hehe, although from hints everybody guessed they ended up together :P

Guest acemaverick

eh, i have to agree with you on that one haha. i didn't think he and CR would have made a great pair. my personal opinion.

looking forward to see if he's gonna star in City of Glass or smthg

Guest dc222

I am about to start watching Before & After :D Can't wait!

But I still think "Someday" will still be my favorite LJW series even though I love PO and I love how fun LJW is in B&A (from what I've seen so far). I wish I could finish Air City though.

Powerful Opponents Fanmade MVs From The OSTs by Oink (a.k.a Astralyz)

I just finished watching Powerful Opponents and pretty disappointed with the ending. I am a supporter of Young Jin (Chae Rim) and Gwang Pil (Lee Jong Hyuk)'s tandem. If it was not because of Chae Rim, the good performance of Lee Jong Hyuk and eye candy Lee Jin Wook, I probably would not finished watching this drama.

Anyway, these are the MVs I made from the tracks I like in the OST Album of this drama. Enjoy!

1)MV Powerful Opponents - To The Sky (Young Jin's Theme)

The OST "To The Sky By Pearl's Day (Son Min Jung)"

Clips : Young Jin's Scenes from K-Drama "Powerful Opponents/Rivals" (KBS-2008 )

2)MV Powerful Opponents - My Powerful Opponent (Young Jin and Gwang Pil Theme)

Song : The OST " Ji Kyuh Jool Ge - Lee Shin Sung (Feat. Henry)"

Clips : Young Jin and Gwang Pil's Scenes from K-Drama "Powerful Opponents/Rivals" (KBS-2008 )

3)MV Powerful Opponents - Come On Baby! (Young Jin and Soo Ho Theme)

Song : The OST " Come On B.B By As One"

Clips : Young Jin and Soo Ho's Scenes from K-Drama "Powerful Opponents/Rivals" (KBS-2008 )

Guest dc222

I'm watching Before & After Plastic Surgery now and I love love love LJW in it!

He is so adorable and handsome being fun and sometimes over the top :D

I finally finished watching "Before and After" and I definitely enjoyed it.

LJW is just :wub: Even though he is an amazing dramatic actor, I loved him here being all fun.

Thank you for the video huangsy!

I can't wait for his new series!