Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest apple red

Ahh the pic Suz07 posted are really hotties :sweatingbullets: ..

Love his playfull eyes :rolleyes:

Hehe....Apple Red, you caught me here, yeah, I know, it's not that I didn't want to voice my opinion in AC thread, but many yojahs are going googoo gahgah over LJJ and rooting for Ji-Sung and Do-Gyung to become lovers, that I didn't want to ruin the hot atmosphere~ :phew::w00t:

Believe me, I DO think LJJ is a hottie in his own way, so masculine and & charismatic with his superb acting, can't say that I am not his fan, too!!!

I have yet to watch Ep. 5-6, but from the summary I read, Ha-Joon stole the show in Ep. 6 appearing as such sensitive, caring & loving to Do-Gyung, though they are only friends right now....I like that kind of man.... :wub:

i agree with you Ha joon stole the show in Eps 6 (and 5 also in my opinion). The best moment was when he say "I'll be your trash can from now on. Tell me what's bothering you"..another one was his scene with NIS agent..so cute and funny at the same time (including the date scene..lol) . He is really affraid to her....lol...

Guest auntieBJ

photo49311no191lc6.jpg

photo49311no192ti1.jpgphoto49311no193fv8.jpgphoto49311no194tm9.jpgphoto49311no195pz6.jpg

They look so adorable & comfortable together. :) Most of Air City fans are looking for a kiss scene between JS & DG, but pls. do not forget this guy, Ha Joon. Pls. give him a chance to have kiss scene with DG. :blush: I bet it will be one of the hottest kiss. hehehe… :phew:

source : starjiwoo

Guest loving_D

lee jin wook is SO cute! especially with his hair cut like that. He has the cutest face. and he looks so good with choi ji woo (they seem to be good friends already!)

:blush:

Guest Rosepetal

Thanks ay link for the photo of handsome & cute Jin-Wook...He looks so HOT there!!! :wub:

I think he was the spokes model for Audi, though not sure...ya, wonder if he drives Audi himself? :rolleyes:

Thanks also to auntieBJ and suz07 for more hot pics of LJW and especially the ones with JiWoo behind the scenes of Air City rehearsing their lines with each other~~~ Oh Yeah!! They are so cute, nice screen couple!!! :wub::)

Guest Rosepetal

Thanks, Dramalover!!!

Aaaagh.....So Cute!!! I just adore them,,, unlike what some others have said about Kang Ha-Joon (LJW) character in Air City episode 7-8 as irresponsible and a nuisance to NIS agents, I thought his character was lively at least and brought exciting plot to the show, thought he was cute....course I am biased, hehe.... :rolleyes::lol:

He was only playing the role what Kang Ha-Joon is like according to the scriptwriters....he did a great job, in my opinion!

When you are in L.O.V.E., you CAN lose all your senses & rationality....for some people, like Ha-Joon?

As for the pic above, I love JinWook's brown/taupe knit sweater, khaki pants or some type of loose linen pants - very stylish and "vacation-like" casual....love JiWoo's white blouse & denim jeans, too! And I love JW's ponytail, looks younger~

Wonder why they wore casual clothes at work, even LJJ that day? Hmm... we'll have to find out! :rolleyes:

Guest Rosepetal

Thanks, Dramalover posting the precious pics of Air City, my eyes are happy staring at JiWoo and JinWook, never get tired looking at two of them, JW-JW !!! :wub::lol:

They look so good together, the production team; the writer and PD have to do something.....there are too many fans pleading in starjiwoo and Air City official homepage site for Do-Gyung and Ha-Joon to be together~

Ya, I definitely want to see this lovely cute couple at least one passionate kiss before the show is over....dang, only 6 more episodes left....is there any hope, dramalover? :rolleyes::phew:

Guest conzerz

haha omgg i remember thinking he was cute in smile again!! ^^;; that last pic int he first post. the like left side of it is the other guy tho.. from smile again~

Guest dramalover

photo_492_1_1_no_36_1.jpg

photo_492_1_1_no_36_2.jpg

photo_492_1_1_no_36_3.jpg

photo_492_1_1_no_36_4.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_33_1.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_33_2.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_33_3.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_33_6.jpg

source:starjiwoo/kyungHee

Thanks, Dramalover posting the precious pics of Air City, my eyes are happy staring at JiWoo and JinWook, never get tired looking at two of them, JW-JW !!! :wub::lol:

They look so good together, the production team; the writer and PD have to do something.....there are too many fans pleading in starjiwoo and Air City official homepage site for Do-Gyung and Ha-Joon to be together~

Ya, I definitely want to see this lovely cute couple at least one passionate kiss before the show is over....dang, only 6 more episodes left....is there any hope, dramalover? :rolleyes::phew:

Don't lose hope rosepetal my dear..We will get our wish too.. :blink:

Guest kakahead

gahhh he is soooooo... gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh cute? handsome?

i cant find the right word to describe him!

fell in love with him after watching air city<333

gahhhh

i really wish jiwoo and him will get together in the drama~

he is just too adorableee gahhhhh

=P

Guest auntieBJ

Look!! Who’s holding JW’s hand ? :)

Cutie bodyguard!! B)

Don’t know why I love to see CJW & LJW to be together off-screen. I notice that he’s always by her side and make her laugh all the time. They look cute & natural together. :D

lrcltyep9asf002521834vw0.jpg

lrcltyep9asf002521267zq3.jpg

lrcltyep9asf002522101dk2.jpg

Sorry for my poor quality capture. :huh:

they are adorable indeed and cute too.....thanks auntie BJ for sharing.

Hello dramalover,

I still be and always be a love- struck fan of the heaven couple :D but can’t help to falling in love with this cutie couple too. hahaha.. :rolleyes:

I’m with you Rosepetal, :rolleyes: and I ’d like to see them to work together in future and of course I prefer to see him as a male lade..hahaha.. :phew:

Guest ellabel

They look so adorable & comfortable together. :) Most of Air City fans are looking for a kiss scene between JS & DG, but pls. do not forget this guy, Ha Joon. Pls. give him a chance to have kiss scene with DG. :blush: I bet it will be one of the hottest kiss. hehehe… :phew:

Tho I'm more of a JS-DK shipper, i wouldnt mind if there will be a kissing scene bet. the 2 JW.

I'm sure Jin wook wud be very happy considering that since the start of AC promo, he has been harping only good and beautiful words on Ji woo. :lol: He has been very attentive to her too.... always by her side and taking care of her. Such a gentleman!

LJW looks so adorable as Ha Joon and like some of the others here I really want to see him put a good fight vs. Ji sung for Do Kyung's love.