Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest renni72

What makes him more endearing to me is the fact that he kept his two front "bunny" teeth - in a world of plastic surgery and dental correction, having that natural teeth of his makes him even more adorable, don't you thin so??? Makes him so real, so natural............and when there are close up of his face, I don't know if anyone noticed, but he has little scars around his nose, like those one gets after chicken pox or acne scar....and yet he allows the camera to pick that up and he did not do any surgery to cover it up...........I find that so endearing....esp so in korea where cosmetic suregery seems so common! He sure stands out in this way!! :w00t:

Anyway, just my opinion...ha ha it also shows how I scrutinise his natural and good looks on the screen :wub::wub::wub:

Guest linh27

^i noticed that too, esp in b&a, still cute though & a good actor.

please can someone post his personal pics from his website? i can't access it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ldh-ldw lover

i am new here. liked him in the middle of last year. but never knew there was a thread for him.

i dont understand why is the thread moving so slowly! he should have more fans here!

Guest dc222

i am new here. liked him in the middle of last year. but never knew there was a thread for him.

i dont understand why is the thread moving so slowly! he should have more fans here!

I agree!

Hi!! I'm just getting started on Smile again since it's broadcasting dubbed on my cable. Lee Jin Wook is instant LOVE *Q*

I'm sorry LDG, but the second male lead is overshadowing you so far lmao!

I think I've got myself into another Yul complex =="

I have this fancy for second male leads

But I am so looking forward to Powerful Opponents!!

Guest sakura_dubai

omo omo ~~ lee jin wook.. he is very very HOOOOOOOOOOT~ his new drama.. i really can't say more.. i just liked it because he is there.. i hope it's going to get attention of everyone..

thank you for making this thread ^^

Guest dc222

Thank you for those pictures!

I love that #14 one where he's opening his shirt to show his chest :D Hehe, so cute and hot at the same time.

Guest dc222

Oo! What is that last cap from? Is it from a previous series? Or from Powerful Opponents?

Either way, h's so cute and hot :D

Guest baby1talk

What makes him more endearing to me is the fact that he kept his two front "bunny" teeth - in a world of plastic surgery and dental correction, having that natural teeth of his makes him even more adorable, don't you thin so??? Makes him so real, so natural............and when there are close up of his face, I don't know if anyone noticed, but he has little scars around his nose, like those one gets after chicken pox or acne scar....and yet he allows the camera to pick that up and he did not do any surgery to cover it up...........I find that so endearing....esp so in korea where cosmetic suregery seems so common! He sure stands out in this way!! :w00t:

Anyway, just my opinion...ha ha it also shows how I scrutinise his natural and good looks on the screen :wub::wub::wub:

hahaha, you're right, I noticed his bunny teeth, somehow it makes him look very cute. I haven't get a chance to watch Powerful Opponents yet, but I love his picture on the poster. He reminds me so much of an anime character.

Guest Noel_Williams

I really hope he won't go fixing those teeth of his, because that what makes him so charming. I was obsessed with him in Smile Again, which I only watched until episode 6;, since the main lead wasn't liking him, I stopped. During that time, I could barely find any info on this guy. So glad he's getting some recognition~! I only start remembering him in Powerful Opponents because of his smile and the two teeth. I kept thinking he looked so familiar and cute. LOL. If he is to fix it, it so won't be the same!!! :sweatingbullets: