Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest purpleplush1011

I just finished watching Before and After! I love it!! It's quite entertaining however I had to close my eyes during those surgery scenes (ick! blood!), especially the first scene where it shows a nose surgery being done.

The main thing I love about the drama is LEE JIN WOOK!!! I love him so much, he is so gorgeous! I love his side-sweeped hair, his toothy grin, his cute eyes...sigh! :w00t::w00t: He is my new crush! I hope we can see more of him in other k-dramas, preferably light-hearted dramas though.

Going back to the drama itselt, again, its a really good drama, lots of stories from different people..and the message that plastic surgery is really no joke!The ending wasn't bad but it left me a bit hanging! I mean c'mon...!! :crazy: I'm a romantic at heart who always wants a happy ending to every k-drama that I watch. Meaning, I would like the girl to get the guy...don't want to spoil everything for the others out there...

Watch B and A...you'll like it as much as I do!

Guest Nordelm

I just finished watching Before and After! I love it!! It's quite entertaining however I had to close my eyes during those surgery scenes (ick! blood!), especially the first scene where it shows a nose surgery being done.

The main thing I love about the drama is LEE JIN WOOK!!! I love him so much, he is so gorgeous! I love his side-sweeped hair, his toothy grin, his cute eyes...sigh! :w00t::w00t: He is my new crush! I hope we can see more of him in other k-dramas, preferably light-hearted dramas though.

Going back to the drama itselt, again, its a really good drama, lots of stories from different people..and the message that plastic surgery is really no joke!The ending wasn't bad but it left me a bit hanging! I mean c'mon...!! :crazy: I'm a romantic at heart who always wants a happy ending to every k-drama that I watch. Meaning, I would like the girl to get the guy...don't want to spoil everything for the others out there...

Watch B and A...you'll like it as much as I do!

Korean dramas/movies are really great. I never watched these type of dramas/soap operas until I watched Winter Sonata & since then I got hooked on them. I fiirst noticed Lee Jin Wook in Air City. He looked great in Air City & he acted real good on it. I became his fan. So, I started watching his dramas (Someday, Before & After Plastic Surgery & now Powerful Opponents). He's really a good actor, a great talent. I just hope that he collaborates again with Choi Ji Woo. I really liked them in Air City.

Guest sassykimsamsoonpig

at first

i saw air city

and thought he

was cute. but

didn't much

pay attention

then now

just recently

watch powerful

opponents, i love

his character

and thinks he a great

actor.

can't wait for more

of his upcoming

dramas and movies ;D

-sigh- i

hate powerful opponents ending

Guest eusung

^ it's okay babe, i don't think there are many people who did favor that ending.

seriously, i went around for days, and just spit out randomly, "ugh....so retarded."

and yeah, i was talking about the ending. HAHA.

Guest Cerise

There is an interview with Lee Jin Wook on the KBS site. The interview is mainly about him as an actor. It's 19 mins Heart to Heart interview. Really sweet. Don't miss it. He mentioned all the drama he was in and even CF. He talked about his ideal woman, who's 'any nice woman" as i've understand it. He talked about his relationship with his friends.

I'm sorry but i couldn't extract the video. Try your luck and share if you're able to...

Here is the link: http://news.kbs.co.kr/article/entertainmen...18/1581087.html

If you want the 700 (= big clean version) click on 고, otherwise for the 300 click on the 표준.

Some caps:

116syh1.jpgjjr386.jpg

23ti93c.jpg10p5y68.jpg

10rlu90.jpg I like his hairstyle....

Guest Cerise

Here are links for the Interview video that I've posted above... Shared by cutiepie and fashionista back in the Powerful Opponents thread...

MMS links

haha, can you download from flashget or net transport, it's a streaming link

20080618 Walwal - LJW interview

300k (50mb)

mms://newsvod.kbs.co.kr/news/internet/2008/06/300k/walwal_080618.asf

or

700k (105mb)

mms://newsvod.kbs.co.kr/news/internet/2008/06/700k/walwal_080618.asf

source: KBS

MU Link

i'm uploading it to MU for u right now...it'll take about 1hr 10min

EDIT: here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4ZU29D3

Guest m0use

I recently finished Someday and wow it was one of the best Kdramas I've seen. Even though I watched it for Bae Doo Na, I'm glad I discovered Lee Jin Wook in the process. I think he's very boyish cute when he smiles. Some reason he reminds me a bit of Takeshi Kaneshiro in certain angles.

Guest renni72

m0use - I agree with you that Lee Jin Wook does remind me of Takeshi Kaneshiro!!!!! Lee Jin Wook is boyishly gorgeous.

Guest acemaverick

what! LJW is not confirmed? omg! why? is he hesitating or something?

aww i hope it take it, so i can see him again soon. :(

Guest babymarzy07

awww he hasnt confirmed? maybe he is tired or something?

but this is good though.. time to do more projects..

i wish he would confirm soon.. :)

Guest Nordelm

Yeah....the ending of Powerful Opponents was a bit disappointing. Can't wait for his new drama~

I was disappointed, too. It seems like most Korean dramas have those kind of endings. Lots of them have open endings where you have to make up the ending you wanted. The same disappointing ending with his drama Before & After Plastic Surgery. I beg those PD to make the endings better in Lee Jin Wook's next projects.

I recently finished Someday and wow it was one of the best Kdramas I've seen. Even though I watched it for Bae Doo Na, I'm glad I discovered Lee Jin Wook in the process. I think he's very boyish cute when he smiles. Some reason he reminds me a bit of Takeshi Kaneshiro in certain angles.

I like Someday because the ending was great. He ended with the girl.

Guest m0use

Does anyone know what variety show he was on that 'made' him famous. He was referring to it in this interview; lucky it was for a Filipino show so it has Eng subs. Showbix Extra interview He's definitely making a name for himself lately.

Guest yusi

Does anyone know what variety show he was on that 'made' him famous. He was referring to it in this interview; lucky it was for a Filipino show so it has Eng subs. Showbix Extra interview He's definitely making a name for himself lately.

He means Somday

Guest dc222

I've finally downloaded all the Powerful Opponents episodes and I'm going to spend a relaxing weekend watching the whole series. :D

I've already watched the first 4... LJW is :wub:

He looks so good in those pics, thanks vistablues. I want a huge poster like that :D

And thanks m0use for the video!

Guest cutiepie

Happy Together with PO cast members Chae Rim and Lee Jong Hyuk, you have to watch it! you can find it in the PO thread :)