Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest Nordelm

dominque820: If I'm not mistaken, I think he meant that he was struggling over the past 3 yrs (as an actor in making a name for himself in the industry; physically & mentally) but it took only one show (Powerful Opponents) and especially "1" variety show to make him popular. I think that's what he meant when he said that he had high potential 3 yrs ago but no one noticed until appearing on that variety show.

I only knew Lee Jin Wook in the drama "Air City". I never knew him before. I think Air City helped him a lot because he appeared with the great actors, Lee Jung Jae & Choi Ji Woo. He talked very highly about his co-stars in Air City because they are veteran actors. After "Air City" he was in a Kim Andre fashion show partnered with Hallyu star Choi Ji Woo. After that he immediately had 2 dramas (Before & After Plastic Surgery & Powerful Opponent). To me he looked his best in "Air City".

Guest huangsy

I only knew Lee Jin Wook in the drama "Air City". I never knew him before. I think Air City helped him a lot because he appeared with the great actors, Lee Jung Jae & Choi Ji Woo. He talked very highly about his co-stars in Air City because they are veteran actors. After "Air City" he was in a Kim Andre fashion show partnered with Hallyu star Choi Ji Woo. After that he immediately had 2 dramas (Before & After Plastic Surgery & Powerful Opponent). To me he looked his best in "Air City".

Dont leave out Someday, an OCN drama. He was the lead in that.

Dont leave out Someday, an OCN drama. He was the lead in that.

And that also introduced me to him and really Korean drama :D

Love love Someday and Love love love LJW :blush:

Guest avicenna

I missed LJW since "powerful opponents" where he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful...

looking forward to his new project and best of luck in his career....

LJW...fighting ..!!

Guest jhayanne_agassi

hellooo!!im a newbie to this thread,i have to say i'am beginning to like lee jin wook,i am currently watching before and after surgery and he is so cute and so adorable :lol: i can't get enough of him

Guest jhayanne_agassi

i am now a fan of lee jin wook after i've watched the drama B/A surgery,he is so cute...right now i am watching powerful opponent and he is so adorable,i smiled everytime he smile,i also bought his other drama air city and smile again...looking forward for more beautiful projects to come in the future :)

omg i went all fangirl over LJW when i watched him in Powerful Opponents a couple of weeks ago...he's SOOOO freakin adorable :D :D :D i'm so happy for him that he's got a lead role again in a bigger production

does anyone have the Star Focus interview LJW did for Showbiz Extra? i think it was in Feb 2008, i had it but my harddrive went nuts so i don't anymore.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] New Good Sunday - Family's Outing (2008-08-31).avi [843.7MB]

Lee Jin Wook, Dae Sung, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

[HQ] New Good Sunday - Family's Outing (2008-09-07).avi [889.2MB]

Lee Jin Wook, Dae Sung, Lee Hyori, Kim Soo Ro, Lee Chun Hee, Park Ye Jin, Yoo Jae Suk, Yoon Jong Shin

File renamed to 'Excursion to the Rural Area ' in cb.

I did not really pay much attention to LJW until Powerful Opponents; he and Chae Rim just had this great chemistry that made him stand out among Chae Rim's other leading men (and yes even Jang Dong Gun). His eyes were very expressive and there were scenes when he would look at Chae Rim's character with so much love that would make your toes curl. The almost kiss picture of both of them is my all time favorite; the camera somehow captured the passionate and very sensual expression on their faces that one can see how they felt about each at other at that given moment. One of the best onscreen couple for me.

SHYJALMOSTKISS.jpg

SHYJ4_EP14.jpg

KSH_EP16.jpg

kshep15.jpg

SH2_EP15.jpg

OH HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

and HANDSOME!!!!!<33333

Ever since I saw him, I was interested

:wub:

REcently I saw him in Family Outing

and he matched well with Park Ye JIn

Lee Jin Wook <3 Park Ye JIn

Oh!~ and Happy Be-lated Birthday!!!

He's 10 yrs older than I am :tears:

but that doesn't matter right? :D

Guest jhayanne_agassi

omo!!!i forgot to greet him on his birthday!!!

belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE JIN WOOK OPPA!!!

always be healthy,more success in the future and always smile :) those killer smile yaaay :w00t:

leejinwookhl3.jpg

a42006072025662157en9qc6.jpg

4416jv2vi7.jpg

cred google.com