Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest Rosepetal

Dramalover, Auntie BJ, Ellabel, 7875, kakahead, and others..... I am glad that you think so too... hehe :lol:

I think in Air City thread is mostly JS-DG shippers, but other sites I visit, Kang Ha-Joon is getting more popular by the day... I think he looks the best in this drama, clean-cut, better hairstyle...love him in suits, manly looking, mature....

Then when he's in casuals like that earth toned knit sweater, he looks so fine, I can tell he used to be a model.

He is slim but well toned lean muscle underneath, I think.... :w00t: But I also think he looks great in sexy stubbles, "five o'clock shadow" !!(remember Hong Kong scenes?)

Auntie BJ, I am with you....I saw that scenes in episode 9, when the staff went to that island for retreat camp, I also noticed the beach scene, Jin-Wook was holding Ji-Woo's hand and running towards the ocean. I was giggling so silly by then.... I watched that scene over & over by rewinding...hehe

Off screen, Jiwoo and Jinwook are so close & good friends, inseparable!! :wub:

I remember during STH days, Shin Hyun-Joon made a comment saying that KSW and CJW are always together, even Off- screen times, eating together, talking, rehearsing lines together, just playing & goofing around.

This couple kinda reminds me of them (KSW-CJW). I do miss STH couple alot, too!!

I feel that somehow JiWoo seems to like being around younger hunks who are also alot of fun, caring, sensitive and who make her laugh....who wouldn't? he would make me feel 10 years younger too....hahaha :w00t:

ha ha Off Screen....I'm completely JW-JW shipper.

Airport Staff

photo_475_1_1_no_54_1.jpg

photo_475_1_1_no_54_2.jpg

photo_475_1_1_no_54_3.jpg

photo_475_1_1_no_54_4.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_37_1.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_37_2.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_37_3.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_37_4.jpg

Lovely JW and JW...I really like off screen for both of them

photo_493_1_1_no_38_1.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_38_2.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_38_3.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_38_4.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_38_5.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_39_1.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_39_2.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_39_3.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_39_4.jpg

photo_493_1_1_no_39_5.jpg

I can only scream when I saw the above pix. They're cute couple.

Guest ngocphuongaus

This guy is such a hottie, I fell in love with him straight away when I first saw him in Air city. He's so cute. I love to see his smile.

7875, you're right, JW_JW looks so cute together in these pics. Are they from the drama or not?

This guy is such a hottie, I fell in love with him straight away when I first saw him in Air city. He's so cute. I love to see his smile.

7875, you're right, JW_JW looks so cute together in these pics. Are they from the drama or not?

I think these are off screen pix. I really wonder if all those scenes are in the drama...HJ and DK are so close...and for sure JS also witness...He will become jealous or not...ha ha.

Auntie BJ...my big sister....how come you're in this forum...Miss you a lot... :rolleyes:

Guest auntieBJ

Lovely JW and JW...I really like off screen for both of them

http://222.231.28.18/~starjiwoo/kyunghee/p...1_1_no_38_3.jpg

OMG!! OMG!! Thanks my dear sis, 7875, :w00t: for your sharing. My heart’s melting when I see all these pics of JW & JW especially the above pic . They look so cute, so adorable, so sweet, so natural, so … , and so … , and so …. hahaha :D It’s a pity that they cut this scene out. :(

Btw.Miss you too :rolleyes:

I'm sure Jin wook wud be very happy considering that since the start of AC promo, he has been harping only good and beautiful words on Ji woo. :lol: He has been very attentive to her too.... always by her side and taking care of her. Such a gentleman!

Yes, ellabel, and what could be nicer than a younger hunk wanting to seduce you.... hahaha :D As you said how can she resist the charms of LJW when he's always around her making her laugh out loud, giving her compliment and taking a good care of her. I’m green with envy of CJW... hehehe :D

I feel that somehow JiWoo seems to like being around younger hunks who are also alot of fun, caring, sensitive and who make her laugh....who wouldn't? he would make me feel 10 years younger too....hahaha :w00t:

I totally agree with you, Rosepetal, it remind me the time she was working with KSW, JHS and now LJW. CJW looks very comfortable with the younger hunks as you said since she’s not worry at all about the malicious rumor. :rolleyes: It ‘s different from when she worked with the elder actor that she has to be more careful. <_<

Guest kakahead

Dramalover, Auntie BJ, Ellabel, 7875, kakahead, and others..... I am glad that you think so too... hehe :lol:

I think in Air City thread is mostly JS-DG shippers, but other sites I visit, Kang Ha-Joon is getting more popular by the day... I think he looks the best in this drama, clean-cut, better hairstyle...love him in suits, manly looking, mature....

Then when he's in casuals like that earth toned knit sweater, he looks so fine, I can tell he used to be a model.

He is slim but well toned lean muscle underneath, I think.... :w00t: But I also think he looks great in sexy stubbles, "five o'clock shadow" !!(remember Hong Kong scenes?)

gahhhhhhhhhhhh i soooooooooooo agree with you~ i really like jiwoo~ but gahhh jinwook took over my head~ hehe

air city ish like the time i get to "date" jinwook for hours~ hehe

anyways~ i hope this drama kinda goes like surgeon bong~ how one of the guys goes back to his old love~ and ta-da~ our jinwook shud go with jiwoo~ hehe =D

Guest Rosepetal

Alright, LJW lovers, seeing those lovely deleted scenes made me sooooo...happy & mad at the same time!!! :wub::angry:

Why in the world did they cut these precious scenes? Or were the actors/staff given some free time to play?

Well, whether they were filmed for the scenes but cut, or they are purely off-screen shots, I LOVE IT!!!!! :w00t:

LJW and CJW are having so much fun, and I am sure JiWoo liked to be carried, swept off her feet by her younger beau, I mean hunky cutie co-star!! hehe.... :P:wub::w00t:

Just look at the two of them playing in the muddy beach, clam-digging.....back to the childhood days~ :)

Kakahead, ya, we really wish that Ha-Joon and Do-Gyung end up together in the end and Ji-Sung goes back to his old love, Dr. Suh...that would be a perfect ending!! haha (For JS-DG shippers who are here, don't kill me!~ :ph34r::vicx::lol:

Auntie BJ, you are right, JiWoo feels very comfortable & natural with younger co-stars, not having to worry about scandal or rumors....(but who knows, she may very well enjoy dating younger hunks, she looks good with them!^^)

7875, Thanks so much for posting these captures for us to enjoy!!

Wow...Finally I found this thread for Jiwoo and Jinwook shipper ^^

AuntieBJ, you are here!! ha.ha.ha....

I'm also the one who really like chemistry of Jiwoo and Jinwook behind scenes...Really really cute..

The more I see the pic of them together behind scenes, the more I like to see them together. :-D

I got to read what you guys posted here first and joy more later....

Guest dramalover

Look!! Who’s holding JW’s hand ? :)

Cutie bodyguard!! B)

Don’t know why I love to see CJW & LJW to be together off-screen. I notice that he’s always by her side and make her laugh all the time. They look cute & natural together. :D

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6793/lr...02521834vw0.jpg

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/6808/lr...02521267zq3.jpg

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2180/lr...02522101dk2.jpg

Sorry for my poor quality capture. :huh:

Hello dramalover,

I still be and always be a love- struck fan of the heaven couple :D but can’t help to falling in love with this cutie couple too. hahaha.. :rolleyes:

Don't worry auntie BJ..I feel the same way...since the heavenly couple are busy with their own dramas..we might as well enjoy HJ and DG's team..LJW reminds me so much of KSW's laughters and playful ways thats why Ji Woo enjoying his company.. :blink:

I did too 7875.....my heart just stop for a second24mo1.gifag01es0.gif It would have made the episode exciting if all these cut scenes included. :phew:

I did too 7875.....my heart just stop for a second24mo1.gifag01es0.gif It would have made the episode exciting if all these cut scenes included. :phew:

Hi. Dramalover,

Yes, that what I really hope..episode only for behind scenes..Me and 7875, we couldn't do anything but scream with happiness.....hahaha (after see pic of Jinwook hold Jiwoo and playing together)

Now I wanna see the clip NGs of the beach scene badly...Hopefully we can see it..

Guest apple red

Hi. Dramalover,

Yes, that what I really hope..episode only for behind scenes..Me and 7875, we couldn't do anything but scream with happiness.....hahaha (after see pic of Jinwook hold Jiwoo and playing together)

Now I wanna see the clip NGs of the beach scene badly...Hopefully we can see it..

I think there's no NG's on the beach playfull scene.

Judging from the pics of BTS i think the PD just asked to enjoyed themselves, playing around, be yourself. That's why we see LJJ and LJW playing around and getting wet. And we can see how close LJW and CJW is (i think they're playing around not as HDK and KHJ and KJS. But as CJW, LJJ and LJW) :rolleyes:

Guest Rosepetal

Can someone teach me how to post some pics or links or VOD here? I just saw some nice pics of LJW, thot I should learn how to do it for once....hehe? Anyone? ^o^

Can someone teach me how to post some pics or links or VOD here? I just saw some nice pics of LJW, thot I should learn how to do it for once....hehe? Anyone? ^o^

Dear Rosepetal....you've to upload the pix to get the URL first. Then bring the link to put here....

I always use

http://photobucket.com/

or

http://www.imgplace.com/

hope to see lovely LJW pix posted by you soon.

OST-4.jpg

Guest Rosepetal

Thanks, 7875 and dramalover, I am still trying to learn how to post pics...be patient, my friends, I am working on it! ^o^

Guest dramalover

Here is our lovely couple..

137pn0.jpg

128xg6.jpg

154xo8.jpg

untitled30ug6.png

untitled31vf1.png

source:starjiwoo/kyungHee

Thanks, 7875 and dramalover, I am still trying to learn how to post pics...be patient, my friends, I am working on it! ^o^

Can't wait to see your first capture posting chingu...In the mean time enjoy DG and HJ's captures.. :D Cheers..we might get our wish this weekend..hehehe..