Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest sandramoon

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

We follow this prọect for quite long, right with rumor, rumor, cancel, change, etc.

And finally, it was confirmed now.

It takes more time, perhaps, because of its 3 seasons.

But, I believe in Kim PD & Song writer-nim!!!

Looking forward to August!!!!

I am so happy for Jin Wook and Kim Ji Suk.... I've always wanted for Kim Jisuk and Lee Jin wook to work together cause they somehow give me the same aura... not so much a fan of Yonhwa's acting but I've seen him improve in his last acting project so I am crossing my finger for another big improvement for him.. anyway I wish this would push through...

Guest irfa

It's Not yet Confirm now, but 98% will confirm, it's media say, because Oppa OK with the drama and the production OK with Oppa too, but contract Not Yet Sign.

Kim Ji Suk still under negotiation^^

Guest irfa

Lee Jin-wook to reteam with Nine producers in Three Musketeers by javabeans | May 23, 2014 |

nine_57.jpg

The producers of Nine: Nine Time Travels and Queen In-hyun’s Man have been planning a new drama series, which is notable for being produced as a three-season show, especially since true multi-season dramas are still pretty rare in dramaland. (Many franchises, like the I Need Romance series, aren’t really sequels but sister shows within a brand.)

I thought Nine was one of the smartest, sharpest shows last year so I was already interested (and the romantic fusion fantasy Queen In-hyun’s Man wasn’t too shabby either), but now they’re casting their Nine leading man Lee Jin-wook, and that’s just shot my interest through the roof. Oh, and the plot ain’t too bad either: It’s The Three Musketeers, Joseon-style, and promises lots of action and romance.

Lee Jin-wook is reportedly working out the details of his contract (so not 100% final, but very likely to take the role, hopefully-probably-maybe — you know, the usual media dance) and would play one of the three main Joseon swordsmen who protect Crown Prince Sohyeon. Sohyeon was King Injo’s son and died a mysterious death that has prompted speculation throughout history (some say the king killed him, or that he was poisoned), so this drama will be mixing the historical backdrop of this famous Joseon intrigue with the flavor of the classic Dumas tale.

I’ve liked Lee Jin-wook for a while, but it really wasn’t till Nine came along that he broke out and really shone; he finally managed to put everything together, playing an interesting character and giving his performance a gravitas and groundedness he hadn’t had before. So I’m happy to have him reuniting with the producers who brought that out in him, and hope The Three Musketeers can achieve everything it sounds like it’s aiming to be — swashbuckling and sweeping and funny and romantic. What, like that’s too much to ask for?

The project boasts a hefty production budget of 10 billion won and will usher tvN into the realm of high-budget, high-action blockbusters. According to a source with the production, the story is being outlined in three main arcs from the outset, each of which will form the basis of its season. The first season will be aiming for an August premiere, and plans to begin filming in June.

Via IS Plus, Sports DongA

cre: dramabeans

But I'm Confuse Why dramabeans said Oppa  take role for the one of the three main Joseon swordsmen who protect Crown Prince Sohyeon, Other media said he is will be Crown Prince Sohyeon

I am so happy for Jin Wook and Kim Ji Suk.... I've always wanted for Kim Jisuk and Lee Jin wook to work together cause they somehow give me the same aura... not so much a fan of Yonhwa's acting but I've seen him improve in his last acting project so I am crossing my finger for another big improvement for him.. anyway I wish this would push through...

Guest sandramoon

@irfa Honestly, I am so busy now (and also tired physically and mentally :(() that I even don't care too much about the fact that he's the Prince or not.. as long as he possesses a charismatic character. However, coz it's Three Musketeers, I think he's not the Prince.

I am now just lazy waiting for more English news, more info about this project, waiting for the female lead.

And one more thing, even I love Ji Suk oppa, I don't like the idea that they appear in the same drama in the second time. And in JYH's case, his acting is not that good, yet not that bad, but the problem is it's kinda like a curse, every project he took part in so far had really bad ratings (You're the beautiful was a little bit better). His last project is almost the most disappointing drama I have ever watched.

So I am waiting only for the female lead, plz, after our long wait, give us someone that we can not have any reason to oppose.

Guest irfa

@sandramoon Me too,, i don't care he is Prince or Not I will Keep to waitch It, I wait him comeback to dramaland for so long, I Miss Him So much in drama. But I Think He Is A Crown Prince, because the CJ E & M said it too, and when I read the sinopsis in asianwiki this drama about Crown Prince Sohyun and his swordsmen. I Hope so, please give the lead female someone that we can not have any reason to oppose.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: Bitter, serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 36px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Three Korean films highlighted at CannesThree Korean films were under the spotlight at the 67th Cannes Film Festival that ended on May 25. Theater seats during these films’ screenings were all taken, and the audience and critics alike gave a standing ovation to all of them. The three films are director July Jung’s “A Girl at My Door,” presented in the Un Certain Regard section, director Chang’s “The Target,” in the Midnight Screening section, and Kim Seong-hun’s “A Hard Day,” shown in the Directors’ Fortnight section. These directors are all relatively new, as these films are either their first or second feature film.
A-Girl-at-My-Door.jpg

“A Girl at My Door” features Bae Doo-na, Kim Sae-ron and Song Sae-byeok and deals with sensitive issues. A young policewoman, Youg-nam, is ousted and transferred to a fishing village as the chief of a police substation. She meets Do-hui, played by Kim Sae-ron, a child who has been abused by her stepfather. The officer brings Do-hui home but Do-hui’s stepfather learns about her past and puts her in danger. The film touches on the absurdities of society and on human rights issues, discussing the basic instincts and prejudices in our society. The film succeeds in catching and expressing all the details of human emotion, and the storytelling is coherent throughout, perfectly delivering the message it conveys.

At its premiere on May 19, the audience gave a standing ovation after watching the film. The press said the screenplay, acting and cinematography in the film were all perfect.

“I liked the film at first sight. It was a difficult subject to deal with, but the story is well-told with great directing,” said Christian Jeune, deputy to the general delegate at the Cannes Film Festival. “In particular, the acting was absolutely perfect. Kim Sae-ron, who plays the child, is worth mentioning. I hope to see her again at Cannes.”

“Violence is expressed and portrayed well, through sophisticated directing and great acting,” wrote the French newspaper Libération. “Shockingly beautiful images and great acting really stood out.”

Speaking of the film’s message, director Jung said, “Lonely people will be able to feel empathy with the film and with other people. If the audience sees hope in the film, that is the kind of hope it can give to the audience.”

A-Hard-Day.jpg

All 825 seats were occupied during the screening of “A Hard Day,” though the premiere was early in the morning. The audience laughed and clapped, really enjoying the movie. Its story starts as Ko Gun-su, a corrupt cop played by Lee Sun-kyun, receives a divorce notice filed by his wife on the day of his mother’s funeral. As well, Gun-su is extremely agitated by the news that he is being investigated internally by the police. Then, he gets involved in a hit-and-run accident while he is driving recklessly. He tries to conceal the accident and hides the body in his mother’s casket, but he is threatened by a stranger. There’s a tension that runs through the whole film and it only gets bigger.

“This slick, dynamic, twist-heavy police thriller combines supercharged suspense with flashes of dark humor… It is a dynamic and highly enjoyable rollercoaster ride,” wrote the U.S. film magazine Hollywood Reporter.

“Refreshing and ultimately a great deal of fun, ‘A Hard Day’ finds the right balance in addressing issues such as corruption while also paying close attention to what makes a film compelling and engaging through its clever execution and witty script,” wrote the British film magazine Screen Daily. “Its opening half especially is intelligently and skillfully crafted, allowing it to break out as it premieres in the Cannes Directors’ fortnight.”

“I devoted myself to this film like I was preparing for an important state exam,” said director Kim Seong-hun. “My goal is to communicate with the audience and continue to make films.”

The-Target.jpg

Lee-Jin-wook.jpg

Ryu-Seung-ryong.jpg

“The Target” is a Korean remake of the 2010 French action-thriller “Point Blank.” The film is about an ordinary doctor who is desperate to save his pregnant and kidnapped wife. An ex-mercenary killer, played by Ryu Seung-ryong, is framed for murder. The doctor, played by Lee Jin-wook, tends to the mercenary but receives a sudden attack from an assailant and follows the mercenary to rescue his wife.

“The Target” received a great response from the audience including a standing ovation at its premiere at the Lumiere Theater on May 23. Fred Cavaye, the director of “Point Blank,” was also present at the screening.

“The movie is similar to the original, but the description of each character feels different, which makes the film very interesting,” said Cavaye. “Chang is young and talented. I am satisfied that the remake is so well-adapted that it is better than the original.”

The-Target-poster.jpg

By Limb Jae-un | Korea.net HERE | May 26 2014

Long time since my last post here , thank u everyone for keeping this thread active :-). 
Now , have u read the news ??? Right now It's all over the news in Korea :  Rumors of a relationship between oppa and Gong Hyo Jin o_o 
According to media both actor's agencies are trying to contact them in order to verify if the rumors are true or not 

Kong Hyo Jin Confirms She′s Dating Lee Jin Wook  Kong Hyo Jin confirmed that she is currently dating Lee Jin Wook. 
Management Soop, Kong Hyo Jin’s agency, released a press release on May 29, stating “After checking, we confirmed that Kong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook came to have good feelings for each other recently after having been good colleagues.”
The press release concluded, “They will each be showing good sides as they stand in their positions as an actor and actress. Thank you.”
A news platform reported earlier on May 29 that Kong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook are dating and Kong Hyo Jin’s agency was the first to confirm this to be true. 
Source : http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=67070

Wow! Looks like its been a while! Congrats to oppa. I sm happy for him if he is hapy! He deserves a good girl n wow the lucky one! Recall they were at same event last year in some award show as well. Oh yes i think they went for s korean film fest in moma in new york!! All the best and hope that this will work out for both. Coincidentally both broke up with their ex also 2 to 3 yrs back,

so happy for them ... ahhh Gong Hyo Jin is so lucky!  Uri oppa is so cool yet romantic style .... the girl has a very good taste . Be happy u two !!! 
Another article ... from allkpop: 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/gong-hyo-jin-and-lee-jin-wook-confirmed-to-be-in-a-relationship

class="title_sec" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Actress Gong Hyo-jin, actor Lee Jin-wook confirmed dating20140529001220_0.jpg
South Korean actress Gong Hyo-jin and actor Lee Jin-wook confirmed that they are an item, local news outlets reported on Thursday. 

“We confirmed that the two are in a romantic relationship. They have just started dating and maintaining a good relationship. Please support them,” an official close to the stars told local newspaper Ilgan Sports. 

The couple is said to have been on a late-night casual date, enjoying what “ordinary couples” do, in a suburb of Seoul out of the public eye.

Earlier the day, a local sports and entertainment news outlet revealed a photo of the duo pictured together, raising speculation that they are a couple. The two quickly verified the news within half an hour of it going viral. 

20140529001221_0.jpg
(OSEN)

After debuting in 1999 with the movie “Whispering Corridors,” the 34-year-old Gong has starred in several dramas such as “Sangdoo,” “Let’s Go to School,” “Pasta” and “Master’s Sun,” gaining a reputation as a fashionista. She plans to come back to the screen with the upcoming SBS-TV drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” alongside actor Jo In-sung.  

Lee, two years Gong’s junior, debuted as a model in 2003 and later skyrocketing to stardom through “Air City,” “I Need a Romance 2,”“Nine” and other films. Lee is to star as a male lead in the forthcoming tvN drama “The Three Musketeers.”

By Ock Hyun-ju (laeticia.ock@heraldcorp.com)

Love them both so Wish them all the happines...

[update] Confirmed, Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook Are Dating
crystalcove May 28, 2014  Soompi[update] Confirmed, Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook Are DatingIt is currently being reported by local news agency Sports Seoul that actress Gong Hyo Jin and actor Lee Jin Wook are dating.
According to Sports Seoul, Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook came to know each other through a meeting of film industry people and quickly became close as they both are model-turned-actors and have a passion for fashion. Following their similar interests, the two were spotted in March of last year at a fashion show together. Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook are being called a “visual couple” due to their model-like figures and fashion style. 
An acquaintance stated to the news agency on May 29, “Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook are dating. Both are of a certain age and are famous actors so they are meeting each other carefully. Still, they value and are attentive of each other.”
Sports Seoul captured the two on a date on May 14, with Lee Jin Wook coming to see Gong Hyo Jin near her house later at night after hanging out with his friends. Their dates are described as secretive, with the two actors choosing to meet at night or where there aren’t a lot of people. They are said to enjoy dates in the car, with either one wearing a hat or mask.
In response to this report, both Gong Hyo Jin’s and Lee Jin Wook’s agencies are stating that they are currently in the process of confirming with the said individuals first. Stay tuned to Soompi for updates on confirmation.
Lee Jin Wook recently completed the popular 2013 cable drama “Nine: Nine  Time Travels” and the 2014 film “The Target.” Gong Hyo Jin is set to appear in the summer drama “It’s Okay, That’s Love” with Jo In Sung.
Source (1) (2)
[update]
Both Lee Jin Wook’s and Gong Hyo Jin’s agencies have confirmed that the two stars are currently dating. Gong Hyo Jin’s agency, Soop Entertainment, confirmed the romantic relationship between the two actors in a press release. “Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook recently started dating after being friends. They will both continue to show themselves as good actors in their respective positions.” Lee Jin Wook’s agency, Will Entertainment, also confirmed the relationship.
Congratulations to the new celebrity couple!

congrats.gif

May 29, 2014
Kong Hyo Jin Confirms She′s Dating Lee Jin Wook
Newsen Lee So Dam  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Kong Hyo Jin confirmed that she is currently dating Lee Jin Wook. 
Management Soop, Kong Hyo Jin’s agency, released a press release on May 29, stating “After checking, we confirmed that Kong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook came to have good feelings for each other recently after having been good colleagues.”
The press release concluded, “They will each be showing good sides as they stand in their positions as an actor and actress. Thank you.”
67070002.jpg

A news platform reported earlier on May 29 that Kong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook are dating and Kong Hyo Jin’s agency was the first to confirm this to be true. 
Photo credit: Newsen