Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

May 30, 2014
Gong, Lee confirm their relationship
By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily
29202857.jpg
Actress Gong Hyo-jin has revealed that she is dating actor Lee Jin-uk from the tvN drama “Nine: Nine Travels” yesterday. 

Gong and Lee’s relationship status has been a well-known rumor among industry insiders since January. But many people did not expect that the actors would make their relationship public because they both have a history of dating movie stars in the past that has made them vulnerable to invasions of privacy. 
Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, interviewed the celebrities’ agencies yesterday, and both confirmed it’s true. “Hyo-jin and Jin-uk have been dating for a while.”
It was also revealed by Ilgan Sports that the two actors met for the first time in November, at a Korean film festival night held in New York. 

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Gong Hyo Jin & Lee Jin Wook First Met in Korean Film Night in NYC

By Staff Writer | May 29, 2014

kdramastars-com.jpg?w=600

With the news of top stars Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook going out, it has been found out that the two had met for the first time at the "Korean Film Night" in New York City.

In November of last year, C J Group hosted the "Korean Film Night" at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City, and Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook met at the event for the first time. An online community shared a picture of the two with actors Ha Jung Woo and Go Soo at the "Korean Film Night" festival. In related news, the agencies of Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook confirmed that they are going out.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

congrats LJW..i am a big fans of Choi jiwoo and was soo happy when they both dating..but i think unni Jiwoo make him brokenhearted (she's known very strict and cautious make him uncomfortable i believe)while LJW i think more suitable with the funny and easygoing GHJ..eventhough i ship GHJ with SJS..but at least i can ship SJS with me now lol....

It is funny that gong is also 34 n that is choi's age when oppa dated choi. Must be some traction to women of that age. Gong is unique n unusual in her looks as a model not the usual beautiful type but personality is key. She is bubbly i think n i think both can be crazy n scruffy so i think it cd be personality likes. I actually cant imagine a serious gong. But it is more impt that truly understand and accept each other n prepared to walk a long journey for that commitment. I give them all best wishes n blessings and that it will grow n overcome all challenges!!!

Comment that Lee Jin Wook & Gong Hyo Jin left about their ideal type in the past becoming a hot issue20140529134306_5386bada92b41_1.jpgComments that Lee Jin Wook and Gong Hyo Jin left about their ideal type in the past are becoming a hot issue.

On May 29th, representatives of actress Gong Hyo Jin's management agency and actor Lee Jin Wook's management agency said, "The two are in a relationship."

After the two admitted their romantic relationship, comments that Lee Jin Wook and Gong Hyo Jin left about their ideal type in the past are becoming a hot issue among many people once again.

Back in September, 2013, Lee Jin Wook appeared on SBS Power FM 'Boom's Young Street', and told that miss A's Suzy is his ideal type.

In addition, Gong Hyo Jin appeared on KBS Cool FM 'Kim C's Music Show' in May, 2013, and said, "I look at guys hands. I don't like guys who have white and long fingers. I prefer rough and dark hands."

Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook's relationship was known to the public through a news report.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com | May 31 2014

So funny ...when i think of his co star in ms granny keeps saying she wants to marry him at the press conference. He was so shy n embarassed. I also recall during his special fan meet in korean for Nine before the last episode, he reminds his fans of difference bw what they see him on tv n the real him. He is always that honest! I think ke is different from what we see from his public face but i think it is an even better person in addition to what we know. He cant ever be those very famous ldol but i think those who take to him will stick to him. I feel i can trust him n he is real... What do u all think?

Gong had a very long previous rship n oppa previously an equally difficult bt short one with the hallyu star. They both have gone thru a lot. I think they must hv thot thru all to commit. I do admire their courage n i think theu can support each other. More sunshine days n hope to see their smiles together... Their dramas will be coming on within one or two months of launch so i think there will be lots of press questions n pressures. Pray they pass through smoothly. If they get thru this stage i think they sd be fine..,

Lee Jin Wook, “Please treat Gong Hyo Jin and I with warmth” class="post-title"Lee Jin Wook, “Please treat Gong Hyo Jin and I with warmth”

1388498937-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=28&random= Jamie No comments 0 views Jun 1, 2014share0 share0 share0

Lee Jin Wook (33) and Gong Hyo Jin (34) recently confirmed their relationship status as they are both dating.

Lee Jin Wook initially held a press release a few days ago confirming, “Lee Jin Wook and Gong Hyo Jin has already begun dating and the both of them has developed their feeling towards each other from colleagues to lovers. We do ask for everyone’s support and warm treatment for the new celebrity couple.”

The agency also added, “We also hope their fans will continue to look at them fondly by supporting their individual projects”.

According to entertainment reporters, the both were seen being in a couple of dates around Gangnam and Hanam, both seemingly enjoying each others warm company. Gong Hyo Jin, despite her busy schedule filming the SBS drama “That’s Okay, that’s Love” really does find time to see her new lover who is also busy with the tvN drama “The Three Musketeers”.

Cr. Kdrama

There many shippers of gong n her costar of master of sun. Oppa on the other hand never really given or want to give any such impression with his costar n is always so polite. Both r gg to be very busy n esp oppa in china but i hope their rship will strengthen n they can move to next phase... Good wishes n prayers for them!!

Guest irfa

So... Its Fix, Oppa will take A role in Three Musketeer >.<

I Find this Pic in Naver, I don't know, what artikel said:

0-00-ghy-ljw_zpsbff5aa76.jpg

cre: Naver

Is it Gong Hyo Jin interview about Oppa in KBS Entertaiment Weekly?

Guest lilian89

:-h Nice to meet you all!

The pictures with GHJ unnie are from 2013, except the second one which is made in 2010 or 2011, so definitely is not a recent interview of her.Probably they are talking about them in that show.

Borh oppa n gong share another common point based on their uc n omage portfolio. they can be quite chamelon in their looks n dare to go where orhers wd not for fear of spoiling their safe images. They r both adventurous! May not work out all the time but they still try. I think they both still live for themselves despite being public personalities. Kudos to them for trying n holding up their own! Cheers!!

Guest mrsdarcy

Congratulations to the new couple. Actually, I am one of those who shipped GHJ and SJS after watching TMS. That ship didn't sail but I'm glad that GHJ found love in LJW. I've watched Nine and I was awed by his acting not to mention that he is hot. I also watched the Strong Heart episodes where he guested and I'm happy to know that just like GHJ, he is a nature lover and enjoys traveling. He was described as a romantic person so I am hoping that the couple can share some of their sweet moments together to their fans. LJW and GHJ fighting!

Welcome to our visitors ... it's great to see more and more support to the couple from GHJ fans , the happiness of GHJ and LJW is above everything :-)  even if we made plans for them ... ahhh I know how feels to ship a pair that just can't be XD but our love and respect for them as LJW and GHJ comes first .... thank u for supporting these two , guys ^^
ahhh missing this guy so badly , I'm watching again Alone in Love and I'm planning to try to the first time City of Glass if I find it online with eng subs * crossing fingers * 
#oppabogoshipdaaaa 

Guest OliviaH

Hello chingu,I am new here. Decide to know more about LJW as he is now dating my fave GHJ...
I think JW is a good man so he is likely to treat HJ well...:)

Glad n rellieved to read so much support n good wishes for the couple. It was a surprise to many but we wish both well. To all unnie's fans, oppa is a great guy n he loves kids!!! Ifnothing else, fans' support from both sides can hopefully let this boat sail smoothly to its destination... There is good support from chinese fans for both as well.

just enjoying Nine OST by Urban Zakapa and watching oppa again. oppa looks really great. oh ! his eyes are just so full of stories. his eyes just do all the acting. Love it. with the music it is just feels so good. 
just sharing here :  

enjoy again.