Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest sandramoon

Last but not least, totally new pics from an interview ... yayyyyyyyyyyyyy...

jWjPxdrpXcOn8.jpg

jdEgqrrVpHRUw.JPG

Dear Will Ent: Thank you very very much!!!!!!! Please keep doing this!!!!! :)

Guest sandramoon

* Bad news: RSR and oppa aren't going to Cannes
* Good news: the reason is allegedly that oppa is busy preparing a new project *daebak*

I wanna see him on the carpet of Cannes badly, yet nothing is better than a comeback (dramaland, probably). Wait for more good news coming soon!!!!

Guest sandramoon

@lotus not sure either.. after the recent hiatus of K-showbiz, everything gradually returns as usual. This project that oppa may join will follow Dr Stranger (premiere from tomorrow) in Mon-Tues time slot. Whether oppa's in or not, thie cast for this drama will be announced soon. One of its rivals 'Trot Lover' confirmed the male lead (Ji Hyun Woo of Queen In Hyun's Man) and there're rumors of female lead. So maybe we can hear some news next week, hopefully.

@sandramoon - i read first it was a sbs drama then it became tvn n it was some period drama... So many versions. I dont mind him taking on any project of writer song n nine PD. Go for quality script n crew!!

Guest sandramoon

@lotus tvN..?? i really really love Song writer-nim. Her three works: High Kick, Queen & Nine are those of my most favorite K-dramas for sure. I totally believe in in her. However, I want it's SBS this time. NINE is really daebak, obviously the best for me. But it's not the type that everybody can easily be into and hesitate to watch at first. So when it premiered in a cable chanel, which attracts far less audience than the big 3, they found more reasons not to watch it. If it had been on public broadcast, people would have given it a chance, And it's just game over coz we all know no one can resist NINE once you start watching (okay, maybe a little bit exaggerated :D)

In case this time's really tvN. I hope Song writer-nim can create a drama which everybody can be close to like Reply 1994 or High Kick even it's a period one. Of course, it has to be as good as her 3 previous projects that I am deeply in love. And of course, oppa must be in :) Am I too greedy??

@sandramoon‌ - yup! Nine is sophisticated so not for general mass audience. Wd be great for oppa to go back to mainstream so that more people can see his acting but still hope for a solid story. Recent drama such as god gift is not bad but rest is still quite typical. Not really holding out for doctor stranger. So many doctor dramas! Emergency couple had shades of i need romance series. Have to say that i m not a fan of period drama...:(

Guest sandramoon

@lotus God's gift was really great at first but then there're many flaws which kinda disappointed me. Even though, I still watched it to the end but partly because of the awesome acting of Jo Seung Woo and Lee Bo Young (although I'm tired of her character sometime). It's the drama with many good ideas and plans but failed to make it smooth and reasonable. I heard that the writer is a rookie. So when I watched GG, I thought, for several times, that if only she had co-operated with Song writer, her drama would have been better.

I'm not a fan of Korean period drama either. However, there're some exceptions such as The Princess' Man (Moon Chae Won). And I want to see oppa and her as a couple in a drama. Just imagine but I can see they can make a good match  It's gonna be great if she's the female lead this time but it appears that she's busy with movies now.

Nothing has confirmed but I can't help myself imagining :)) aigooo, I don't wanna fall from my imagination again..