Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest irfa

No reunion for Lee Jin-wook, Jeong Yu-mi

fullsizephoto436364.jpg

Actor Lee Jin-wook said yesterday that he couldn't join the upcoming KBS drama "Finding True Love" (working title), disappointing drama fans looking forward to his reuniting with actress Jeong Yu-mi. The pair co-starred in the 2012 tvN drama "I Need Romance 2012".

"Jin-uk has received a draft from the production team, but it was just a suggestion from screenwriter Jeong Hyeon-jeong. It was too difficult to arrange his schedule for the drama", Lee's agency, Will Entertainment, told local media.

"I Need Romance 2012" enjoyed wide success for its candid depiction of 30-something women living in the city. Lee and Jeong played a couple of 12 years with relationship issues.

Lee's latest thriller, "The Target", will be shown during midnight screenings at the 67th Cannes International Film Festival.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

cre: Hancinema

Yaayyy... Oppa said NO. I think Oppa very Busy for The Target Promotion Now,

Guest sandramoon

@irfa Yayyyy... It's kinda fun, right when we're like *yayyyyyyyy* while oppa said NO for a drama comeback :D It's just the suggestion of the writer-nim who, I think, have a really good relationship with the leads of INR. JJM also said Yes because of her.

But, what? "It was too difficult to arrange his schedule for the drama".. uhm, maybe he's busy these days.. but soon to be set free... so, plz confirm the comeback project (even I've been kinda really busy lately and cannot follow oppa much like before).

Guest sandramoon

@dreamerland Uhm, u are one of the very few who love oppa but haven't watch NINE yet, that's why I remember :) Oh, even you're so so busy, just give it some time, maybe like you said, few days to marathon it. It's worthy, believe me!!

Guest dreamerland

sandramoon said: @dreamerland Uhm, u are one of the very few who love oppa but haven't watch NINE yet, that's why I remember :) Oh, even you're so so busy, just give it some time, maybe like you said, few days to marathon it. It's worthy, believe me!!

Guest irfa

I read some news in Naver yesterday, I Think Oppa Interest to cast in Three Musketeer of Joseon:

Lee Jin Wook, "The discovery of love 'dead' The Three Musketeers' starring one

Actor Lee Jin Wook (33) 10 billion blockbuster ' The Three Musketeers ' starring ssolrinda interested to do .

The broadcast said, " ' The Three Musketeers ' Lee Jin Wook cast from the first production stage kept in mind in the talk turned bangsongga . Originally appeared Jin Wook is assured afraid of open and recent work in a variety of circumstances, do not know what will happen ," he said .

Lee Jin Wook side in this regard , " in fact taken a synopsis yet determined for sure in appearance to not being contemplated ," and "KBS 2TV ' discovery of love ' has not appeared ," he was clean .

' The Three Musketeers ' is the combination of the second half of the year CJ E & M established a 10 billion won blockbuster . Unattended in the background of the Joseon Dynasty drama, the story is . tvN drama " Nine : nine one- time travel ',' the man inhyeonwanghu ' PD Kim Byung Soo created coincides with droopy songjaejeong writer . Second season of drama in the currently known that it made ​​a total of three seasons . Last season, recording a particularly Greater China China aims to enter the legend of the actors that have qualified .

link news in hangul: http://isplus.joins.com/article/213/14724213.html?cloc=

I read some comment from netizen, they are hope Jin Wook can Appear for this drama

Guest irfa

Lee Jin Wook, Jung Yong Hwa, Kim Ji Suk cast In New tvN Drama The Musketeer

BoSZwLuIIAAPvj0_zps7846b48c.jpg

The outline for 10 billion won blockbuster 'Three Musketeers' is out.

An associate of the production revealed through a phone call, "'The Three Musketeers' is being planned around actors Lee Jinwook, Jung Yonghwa and Kim Jisuk. LJW and JYH are practically confirmed for the roles, and KJS is under negotiations at the moment."

tvN's 'Three Musketeers' is a 10 billion-won blockbuster set for broadcast in upcoming August. The adventure unfolds in Chosun and Qing for Prince Sohyeon and his personal guards Heo Seungpo, An Minseo and Park Dalhyang, a warrior from Kangwon province from a poor yangban family who comes to Hanyang (Seoul) to try out for the military service. Taking the motif from the novel 'Three Musketeers', the production claims the show as an action-packed romantic swashbuckler. The combination of romantic fuction and tragic official history, on top of fancy action by top-notch swordsmen of Chosun will attract the viewers.

The show is created by writer Song Jaejung and director Kim Byungsu, who have brought fresh air to the drama industry with 'Princess Inhyun's Man' and 'Nine: Nine Time Travels'. As proven through previous works, the richly imaginative and intense plotline will put together a 'Chosun version of Three Musketeers' that won't let the viewers take their eyes off the screen.

cre: http://isplus.joins.com/article/044/14763044.html?cloc

Guest irfa

Lee Jin Wook Finalizing Details for Big-Scale Drama ′The Three Musketeers′

0-1_zpsb4209d3b.jpg

As he steps closer to confirmation, it looks like Lee Jin Wook will be working on writer Song Jae Jung and director Kim Byung Soo′s seasonal drama, The Three Musketeers.

On May 23, CJ E&M told Newsen, "We are making final changes with Lee Jin Wook′s casting confirmation."

"He will be playing the character, So Hyun Sae."

Lee Jin Wook Finalizing Details for Big-Scale Drama ′The Three Musketeers′

Lee Jin Wook′s agency also stated that they′re in the final stages of the discussion with CJ, the production company, and several other details.

The seasonal drama, The Three Musketeers is based on Alexandre Dumas′ novel and is a fushion sageuk about three musketeers who travel through China during the Joseon era. Season 2 is being organized to be filmed in China and the series will be a total of three seasons, making it quite burdensome on an actor′s schedule.

"We worried a lot. We worried about how to get into this drama, but after much discussion on the circumstances, the script, the writers, and the PDs, we made our final decision," said Lee Jin Wook′s agency. "We really enjoyed reading the script for the first four episodes. Lee Jin Wook was also determined. Because of these things, we didn′t really struggle in deciding on the actual project."

Lee Jin Wook has previously worked with Song Jae Jung and Kim Byung Soo in tvN′s Nine. The drama became very popular, allowing viewers to experience Lee Jin Wook′s charms and acting performance, which most likely had a huge impact on trying to cast him for The Three Musketeers.

Of course, as an actor, there are things that cannot go ignored.

"We know that the duration of the fimling will be long as it′s a seasonal drama. It′s not like we′ll be filming a mini-series of 16 or 20 episodes, so we are discussing the exact details during this planning stage. We′re tunning up things like filming in China."

The drama staff are also paying close to details regarding The Three Musketeers.

Meanwhile, The Three Musketeers will go into filming at the end of June and begin airing in August.

Photo Credit: Newsen

cre: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/66635/leejinwook-joins-new-project