Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Kong Hyo Jin′s Agency Checking to See If Kong Hyo Jin is Dating Lee Jin Wook
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Agency Currently Checking with Lee Jin Wook on Relationship with Kong Hyo Jin
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kong Hyo Jin Confirms She′s Dating Lee Jin WookCredit Mwave ENewsWorld | May 29 2014

She sounds like a great lady. One year older than oppa. She looks matured but sounds like can be real fun too. So funny that her ex is also the scruffy type n she broke up twice with the ex!! After his experience with his first love guesd oppa must be quite careful abt this time too. Hope to see the couple tog in pic soon!!

Guest irfa

I'm very Happy to hear that >.<

Chukae Oppa,,, I love Gong Hyo Jin too, she is cute, and her acting is great^^

Guest sandramoon

The good thing is GHJ seems to be a good person n one of actresses I like.. The bad thing is I always want to see oppa cooperate with her in a drama, but now, it may not happen any more :((In short, I love this couple :)

Hope korean fans are cheering for both too!! Anyone know any commemts so far from hos homeland??

She strikes me as the spontaneous girl n authentic not the usual sweetie n that is like oppa. Real n honest even odd n quirky with bloops n errors. He is shy n warm but we see his spontaneity in his early days which i think was lost after his first relationship. Happy to see his self again n so gong is good complement. Hurray!

May 29, 2014
Lee Jin Wook & Kong Hyo Jin Admit Their Relationship
Source: BNTNews
m1v5u3wqr5dzp93mrwv6ko244426w589.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] 'Kongvely' Kong Hyo Jin and 'I Need Romance 2' star Lee Jin Wook were seen dating in public.
Lee Jin Wook, who used to date first K-wave star Choi Ji Woo, was seen with Kong Hyo Jin yesterday. The two looked like a couple no matter how much they covered up with hats and scarves.
As one medium revealed some of their photos together, the agencies of two actors officially admitted that the two are currently in a relationship.
According to associates of the couple, they first met at a fashion show in last year and began dating since early in this year. The two had common interest in fashion so they could get along very easily.
Meanwhile, Lee Jin Wook recently signed to play a leading role in tvN's grand series while Kong Hyo Jin will soon appear with Zo In Sung in upcoming drama that will be played in summer. (photo by bntnews DB)

Guest cassia_lela

Hi Lotus and LJW's fans.

You can read the comments from netizenbuzz. Well, most of them are positive... Yet many are still mention about this couple's ex.

Considering that they're still in early relationship, hope they can overcome this early revealing news...

How's LJW's hairstyle so funny... Haha.

Pressure time for both with interesting past relatonships. Gong has a. Very strong film n drama record so she is heavyweight actress. I want this to work out for both as they deserve it after all they had gone thru! Hold on tight n ride thru the waves!!!

cassia_lela said: Hi Lotus and LJW's fans. You can read the comments from netizenbuzz. Well, most of them are positive... Yet many are still mention about this couple's ex. Considering that they're still in early relationship, hope they can overcome this early revealing news... How's LJW's hairstyle so funny... Haha.

@"the girl who!"‌ - hahaha' maybe he is getting ready for his role in the three musketeers in period dressing!!!

I really hope pple will not harass them. Make them feel like criminals,...doing sinful things. So sad!

@ the girl who - oh ! Dont make me jealous. He is such a caring person n romantic... But i wd love to see them lovey n dovey. They both hv a wonderful smile n cheeky n mischeivious too. Guess they end up tog - we say couple look !!