Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

I think oppa will be great for such a tragic role full of emotions. Will need to get used to him in costumes as i am used to see his fashionable side so i m full of anticipation...

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but according to KoalasPlayground's article here, Jung Yong Hwa, Seo Hyun Jin, and Lee Jin Wook are confirmed to act in The Three Musketeers.

New Interview for MBC Section TV...

cre: MBC's youtube

when the MC ask about his girlfriend, gong hyo jin...  he looks very happy >.<
but why MC ask about the secret of Kissing Scene? Make me miss Sunwoo~min young

class="content-title" Lee Jin Wook Reveals How He Makes His Girlfriend, Gong Hyo Jin, Smile crystalcove June 15, 2014 

Actor Lee Jin Wook, who was interviewed for the June 15 broadcast of MBC’s weekly entertainment news program, “Section TV,” disclosed how he makes his actress girlfriend, Gong Hyo Jin, smile.

Lee Jin Wook, dubbed a “rom-com kind,” was asked if he had a lot of aegyo. He replied that instead of doing aegyo, he was good at making people laugh. The interviewer then asked if he did that for his special someone, implying Gong Hyo Jin, and Lee Jin Wook shyly but brightly responded yes.

lee jin wook section tv

Also during the interview, Lee Jin Wook talked about how he filmed kiss scenes, revealing a habit he has when he kisses. He likes to turn his head to the right, but the camera shot needed him to turn left when he was filming a kiss scene in a drama. He kept on turning right out of habit, causing a lot of bloopers (NGs). He was even mistakenly believed to be causing these NGs on purpose, Lee Jin Wook revealed.

On May 28, Lee Jin Wook and Gong Hyo Ji confirmed that they were dating, yet another celebrity couple among many this year.

cre: soompi

Oppa's voice is deep n sexy! It rings in yr ears even after he speaks!!!! Great that he is open abt his rship !His smile melts my heart again. Am do happy to see him happy!!!:) oppa fighting!!

Lee Jin Wook Reveals How He Makes His Girlfriend, Gong Hyo Jin, Smile

Also during the interview, lee jin wook talked about how he filmed kiss scenes, revealing a habit he has when he kisses. On may 28, lee jin wook and gong hyo ji.

Actor Lee Jin Wook, who was interviewed for the June 15 broadcast of MBC’s weekly entertainment news program, “Section TV,” disclosed how he makes his actress girlfriend, Gong Hyo Jin, smile.

Lee Jin Wook, dubbed a “rom-com kind,” was asked if he had a lot of aegyo. He replied that instead of doing aegyo, he was good at making people laugh. The interviewer then asked if he did that for his special someone, implying Gong Hyo Jin, and Lee Jin Wook shyly but brightly responded yes.

Also during the interview, Lee Jin Wook talked about how he filmed kiss scenes, revealing a habit he has when he kisses. He likes to turn his head to the right, but the camera shot needed him to turn left when he was filming a kiss scene in a drama. He kept on turning right out of habit, causing a lot of bloopers (NGs). He was even mistakenly believed to be causing these NGs on purpose, Lee Jin Wook revealed.

On May 28, Lee Jin Wook and Gong Hyo Ji confirmed that they were dating, yet another celebrity couple among many this year.

In related news, Lee Jin Wook has been confirmed to star in tvN’s upcoming three-season drama, “The Three Musketeers,” with Yang Dong Geun and Jung Yong Hwa.

Cr. Soompi

9927_1.jpg

Lee Jin-Wook, lover Gong Hyo-Jin “gives laugh rather than act charming"

Lee Jin-Wook starred on MBC entertainment program ‘SectionTV Entertainment Communication’ on the 15th. On this day’s interview, Lee Jin-Wook said “I makes people laugh rather than acting charming” to the question of asking him “do you act charming often.” To this, the reporter asked, “do you make the person we think laugh.” Lee Jin-Wook shyly answered, “yes.”
Meanwhile, Lee Jin-Wook and Gong Hyo-Jin officially admitted their loving relationship last month. [Picture=MBC] 

Lee Jin Wook, “I usually make her laugh”

Actor Lee Jin Wook showed his sweetness as the lover. Lee Jin Wook made appearance in MBC ‘Section TV’ on June 16. Reporter asked his relation style. Then he replied. “I’m trying to make my girlfriend laugh a lot.” Reporter asked that “Do you also make ‘her’ laugh?” Then he replied “Yes”. Lee Jin Wook and Kong Hyo Jin admitted their relationship a few month ago. They are doing their work hard. Kong Hyo Jin is taking SBS drama, “It’s okay, it’s love” and Lee Jin Wook is taking tvN ‘Trio’.

Credit Innolife | june 17

Just read that oppa's girlfren gong got into an accident! Hope all are well ! He must be worried. I think it is great that hong has him as i think he is such a caring person n this is a great time to strengthen their rship! Praying for the couple! Cheers!!!

oppa please take good care of your injured girl friend...both of you have come a long way. your care and love will help  to heal her wound. may you both give each other strength and support to ride thru this with a stronger foundation in the relationship. there are so many reports in those papers about oppa's response....it can be a testing time for their privacy which they are so mindful about. i trust oppa will give his all for his partner. ignore those silly reports. it is a blessing that their relationship is made open before this...otherwise it wd have been tougher for them both and the press wd even have a bigger field day...take care !

GHJ ssi was involved in an accident ??? o_O glad to hear she's currently resting after the surgery ... I'm sure oppa will be a great support to her during these difficult moments . 
Get well soon GHJ .... oppa, takecare of gongvely ^^
@lotus .... hi!!! I'll try to bemore active as soon the drama starts :D talking about it , read few days ago that Kim Sung Min is also likely to join the cast ... I loved their chemistry in Before & After Plastic Surgery :)) they're so funny as rivals :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Its awfully quiet for the last 2 weeks. Oppa must be busy preparing for his role. TVN sure can keep all in suspense. A clip came out at the official site of the new drama. Learnt one thing about TVN trailers - u can never tell what the actual drama is going to be like by looking at the trailer. Then it appears that it is removed. anyway, here is the site:
http://giftmap.interest.me/View/2167