Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

I am ready to immerse in oppa's new role like i did with him as sung woo in nine. Hope his role is as immersive and uses his emo acting qualities well!! Period dramas are usually heavy on effects, many characters n distraction with costumes, sets etc. am still not sure abt this one but am gg to watch bec of oppa n i will hv to count on writer n pd!

Gathered from the report of the script reading press conf, oppa is the crown prince and also the leader of the musketeers. his character is supposed to be open minded with integrity, with a gentle smile but yet accompanied underneath with intensity, cool and charisma..
wow....what can i say...what a role... i am falling in love with the prince already.... really looking forward to it. that's the kind of role for oppa. as i can see it, he is the main lead. 
it is  like writer song has written the role for oppa again...using all his emotions. looking forward to a strong character again. writer song's drama's main leads are always very charismatic strong  males but coupled with tragedy and also flaws !!! Love it...Perfect imperfection...

Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jin Wook, Yang Dong Geun and More Attend Script Reading for ‘The Three Musketeers’
69733002.jpg
 tvN’s highly anticipated drama The Three Musketeers began its production process by holding the first script reading.
The cast and staff members of The Three Musketeers gathered for the first script reading on June 24 at the CJ E&M center and began filming on July 1.
Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jin Wook, Yang Dong Geun and More Attend Script Reading for ‘The Three Musketeers’
The Three Musketeers has been gathering interest with its casting of charming actors. Jung Yong Hwa will be taking on the role of ‘Park Dal Hyang’ who makes his way to Hanyang (former capital city of Korea) to pass the exam to become a military officer while Lee Jin Wook will be acting as Joseon’ charismatic ‘Prince So Hyun’ who later becomes the leader of ‘the three musketeers.’
Yang Dong Geun will be acting as ‘Prince So Hyun’s security guard ‘Heo Seung Po,’ while Jung Hae In will be acting as flower soldier ‘An Min Seo,’ who takes away the heart of the ladies. 
Based on the original novel of the same title written by Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers will be re-produced by setting Joseong dynasty as the background. The drama will be divided into three seasons, with each season carrying 12 episodes.
At the script reading site, writer Song Jae Jung said, “The drama will be a powerful one that gives the feel of riding a roller coaster,” and spent time discussing the drama along with the cast members. 
The Three Musketeers is set to air the first episode in August.
Source : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/69733/the-three-musketeers-hold-first-script-reading

Guest irfa

Lee Jin-wook practices horseback riding for "The Three Musketeers - Drama"

photo455878.jpg

Lee Jin-wook's agency posted pictures of him horseback riding on Facebook. Lee Jin-wook takes on the role of Prince Sohyeon in the tvN drama "The Three Musketeers - Drama".

Lee Jin-wook is dressed for horseback riding and seems very relaxed. He also seems very manly at the same time.

Although it's his first time learning to ride a horse for a drama, he's a natural.

His agency claims, "Lee Jin-wook has been practicing almost every day for his role as Prince So-hyeon and not only that, he practices Manchu very hard, too. His hard work shows his passion for the drama, so we expect a lot from this drama".

"The Three Musketeers - Drama" is based in the Joseon times which is reborn as the Joseon version of "The Three Musketeers". The fiction of the musketeers and the life of Prince Sohyeon will create an entirely new story.

Prince Sohyeon by Lee Jin-wook is the leader, Yang Dong-geun is Heo Seung-po and Jeong Hye-in is Ahn Min-seo. Other casts include Jeong Yong-hwa as Park Dal-hyang, Yoo In-yeong as Jo Mi-ryeong and Seo Hyeon-jin as Kang Bin. To be broadcast in August.

cre: Hancinema

Guest irfa

ping.php?iid={9359234E-C519-4234-80BF-C7 class="titleNews"‘The Three Musketeers’ Reveals Photos of Lee Jin Wook Practicing Horse Riding

Pictures of Lee Jin Wook practicing horse riding have been unveiled.

Will Entertainment, Lee Jin Wook’s agency, released a set of photos of Lee Jin Wook on its official Facebook on July 3.

Taking the role of ‘Prince So Hyeon’ in tvN’s upcoming drama The Three Musketeers, Lee Jin Wook learned how to ride a horse for the first time. He has reportedly been learning quickly and showing off his horseriding skills, in order to properly to make his transformation into a prince.

The agency rep stated, “Lee Jin Wook has been practicing horse riding almost everyday in order to perfectly transform into ‘Prince So Hyeon.’ He has also been putting all his efforts into practicing martial arts and the Manchu language, showing his love for his new drama role and increasing expectation for the project. We ask that you show your love and interest.”

Meanwhile, The Three Musketeers airing in August will also star Yang Dong Geun, Jung Yong Hwa, Jung Hae In, Yoo In Young, Seo Hyun Jin and more.

cre: mwave

Guest irfa

Oppa in video shooting for Three Musketeer >.<
He looks so handsome, as always^^

cre: Lee Jin Wook's Baidu

anyeong everyone... :-h I'm from thread of gong hyo jin...

really surprised when I heard their dating news for the first time a month ago, just like most of her soompier fan, I shipped her so badly with her co-star in master's sun (so ji sub), so it was kinda complicated at first.... :)

I've heard about drama nine before, I've been wanted to watched it too since long ago but really have no idea about lee jin wook before. well, when I knew that lee jin wook is the lead male in nine, I was gratefull, I thought that he must be a talented man since I read many praise for Nine. I even feel quite delightful too though my heart was still hurt...

then a week ago, since I got more time, I finally decide to check out drama nine... and finished watching the whole 20 ep in 3 days... officially, I'm new fan of Lee Jin Wook oppa :D. His acting is really good, and I love his smile, his dimple and mostly, his teeth... hope I am not that strange to like his teeth the most... :D

watching nine and I need romance 2, telling you the truth is I enjoyed watching both drama but everytime the kiss scene, I feel jealous... LOL I've started to love him as an actor also as ghj's bf, so kinda painful to watch his kiss scene specially because he is really a great  kisser, so passionate!

while nine is the drama that I enjoy for it's sharp and smartness, I enjoyed I need romance 2 as a very good rom-com. surprisingly, I need romance 2 is really good... have watched miss granny too, he is so handsome hehe and hope can watch the target soon.

hope for his upcoming drama three musketeers will get great success and just like my feeling toward gong hyo jin upcoming drama, I feel quite complicated actually. I love them now as a couple, so imagine seeing them act romantically with other people.... :(

but still I am so excited to see them on screen, since I love them as an actor too, so I'll watch both drama and wish all the best for them :D

bian my post is kinda long... :D hope you wont mind if I come again in future, and also would love to see you visit gong hyo jin thread in future... :)

Welcome here readlead! Oppa is not an idol but he is an incredible subtle actor. U hv to watch him carefully for all his little expressions that he adds to the depth to the characters he plays. U can easily miss it if you dont pay attention. Glad to know that more people are discovering him. The director of ms granny seems so deliberate to focus on his face and quite up close in many single shots like he never had enough of it. But frankly i don't mind enjoying all the angles of oppa.

Plse Drop by often!

The script reading video clip is out!!!!' Woooow!!! Oppa looks great in his costume n shy as ever in his photo shoot with his princess!!! Do funny towards thd end u see him sp engrossed in the script that his sweater, spectacles n cap all off!!! Hahaha! He sits just next to the Pd n writer so thst tells us much abt his place in the drama. We know the show is not going to be like nine which focusses almost on one character but his role wd still be pivotel! I think it will be tough filming like nine but having worked with the pd and on target he sd br better prepared! I remember his stunts hanging on the rope from the crane over the bridge n jumping into water n also the smashing phone booth scene. Wow!!! Check it out if u can! They are awesome... I will try to find link to post here...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Showbiz Korea - CELEBRITY COUPLES 연예계 연애 트렌드

credit ARIRANG KPOP