Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

친애 하는 판사 님께 (Dear Judge) Synopsis And Cast: K-Drama

친애 하는 판사 님께 (Dear Judge)

Here is a Synopsis/ Short Stories About Dear Judge. Another recent Korean drama titled "친애 하는 판사 님께 (Dear Judge)", a fascinating story in which two identical twins who live differently from each other where one is a judge and the other is a criminal recorder.

But the interesting Story begins when the twin brother who works as a judge disappears and eventually his twin severed his position. Korean drama series "친애 하는 판사 님께 (Dear Judge)" will be aired in July 2018.

For the broadcast hours of the drama series "친애 하는 판사 님께 (Dear Judge)" is every Wednesday and Thursday at 22:00 local time on SBS television channel and will replace the drama series slot "The Undateables" or also known as "Handsome Guy and Jung-Eum" and aired starting end of May 2018.

The cast in Korean drama "친애 하는 판사 님께 (Dear Judge)" does not yet have any artists confirming it will play, but handsome actor Yoon Si-Yoon gets the lead role in k-drama. Yoon Si-Yoon's previous drama series was "Grand Prince" and also "The Best Hit". Okay now just go to see Synopsis of Dear Judge more.

친애 하는 판사 님께 (Dear Judge)
친애 하는 판사 님께 (Dear Judge) Synopsis And Cast: Korean Drama

Synopsis of 친애 하는 판사 님께 (Dear Judge)

Han Soo-Ho and Han Kang-Ho are born as identical twins, but they live a completely different life. Han Soo-Ho works as a judge and he is guided by principles. Han Kang-Ho's extensive criminal record contains 7 different arrests.

One day, Han Soo-Ho suddenly disappears. Han Kang-Ho quietly takes his brother's place as a judge. Han Kang-Ho, who was formerly considered rubbish, became "Dear Judge" and was greatly respected.

Details of 친애 하는 판사 님께 (Dear Judge)

Title: Dear Judge
Other Title: Chinaehaneun Pansanimgge / 친애 하는 판사 님께
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 32 (thirty two)
Director: Boo Sung-Chul
Scriptwriter: Chun Sung-Il
Channel Station: SBS
Released on: July 2018, every Wednesday and Thursday at 22:00

Cast of 친애 하는 판사 님께 (Dear Judge)

Yoon Si-Yoon as Han Kang-Ho/ Han Soo-Ho

note *) On Mid-May He accepted the offer.

There is no name of leading actress , maybe Ysy with his dual characters is enough as leadings! :D
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

There is no name of leading actress , maybe Ysy with his dual characters is enough as leadings! :D

The exciting part is that who will be his leading actress? Will they have favorable chemistry with each other? How will be their relationship while filming the project? Hope it would be good as in GP.

• Like 3

Omo! I read lee yoo young will be the main lady in dear judge. I just watched special drama you drive me crazy and she was awesome in that. 

Yay! Glad for the main pairing. Hopefully dear judge will be an awesome drama! Fighting YSY!

• Like 6

I love it how uri DG succeeded his Gutaeng Hyung's place on 1N2D, and now GH's girlfriend is pairing up with DG in this new work! I’m sure Gutaeng Hyung is watching them fondly from above, and blessing them and their drama with success... love this! :wub:

I really like her and I admire her strength :)

http://m.ytn.co.kr/ent_view.php?s_mcd=1406&key=201805181203017890&pos=

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Omo! I read lee yoo young will be the main lady in dear judge. I just watched special drama you drive me crazy and she was awesome in that. 

Yay! Glad for the main pairing. Hopefully dear judge will be an awesome drama! Fighting YSY!

She is a very good actress! :D  She was also great in the drama Tunnel. Love that drama.

So glad that YSY is working with such a solid actress this time around.

YSY,  LYY and Dear Judge fighting!

0002758662_001_20180223160835185.jpgRelated image

• Like 4

Lee Yoo Young To Join Yoon Shi Yoon As Female Lead In New SBS Drama 

Lee-Yoo-Young-Yoon-Shi-Yoon.jpg

Lee Yoo Young has been confirmed as the female lead of SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Dear Judge” (working title) alongside Yoon Shi Yoon.

As the follow-up drama to “The Undateables,” “Dear Judge” will be a legal drama that attempts to bridge the gap between what people believe to be justice and what justice really looks like in the courtroom. It was confirmed earlier this month that Yoon Shi Yoon will be playing twin brothers in the drama. He will play both Han Soo Ho, the older brother who is a judge, and and Han Kang Ho, the younger brother who takes over his brother’s job after his sibling mysteriously disappears.

A source from SBS confirmed reports on May 18 that Lee Yoo Young has been cast as the female lead alongside Yoon Shi Yoon. They went on to state that she will play the role of a student in the Judicial Research and Training Institute who values the dignity of humans over the law. She gets to know Han Soo Ho as she completes her training in his department..

“Dear Judge” is set to air in July.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/17/lee-yoo-young-join-yoon-shi-yoon-female-lead-new-drama/

• Thanks 3

Lee Yoo-Young cast in SBS drama series “Dear Judge”

MAY 18 2018

Dear_Judge-CS-222.jpg

Lee Yoo-Young is cast for the lead female role in SBS drama series “Dear Judge” co-starring Yoon Si-Yoon. In the drama series, Lee Yoo-Young will play Song Ji-Hyun. She is a trainee at the Judicial Research and Training Institute and wants to become a judge. For her training to become a judge, she begins to work at the office of Judge Han Soo-Ho (Yoon Si-Yoon).

Meanwhile, Lee Yoo-Young also received an offer to play the lead female role in MBC drama series “Terius Behind Me,” but declined that offer to play in “Dear Judge.”

“Dear Judge” first airs July, 2018 in South Korea.

Link: http://blog.asianwiki.com/category/korean-dramas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally his co-star was confirmed. But wondering which twin's will she pair?  I guess the criminal one. Maybe she has the role of transforming Han Kang Ho from a criminal to an honorable person. Just a guess!:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

After confirmation of the lead actress of "Dear Judge" this question comes to mind how will be the leads' chemistry ? ... Eagerly looking forward for more news while producing the project ... but at now our hard working Siyoon is in the jungle in Saba :wink:... take good care of yourself lovely Siyoon...  :)

• Like 6

Lee Yoo Young to join Yoon Shi Yoon as female lead in new SBS drama

Hoang Anh Phuong, Drama- 18-05-2018 15:31:00

Lee Yoo Young has been confirmed as the female lead of SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Dear Judge” (working title) alongside Yoon Shi Yoon.

As the follow-up drama to “The Undateables,” “Dear Judge” will be a legal drama that attempts to bridge the gap between what people believe to be justice and what justice really looks like in the courtroom. It was confirmed earlier this month that Yoon Shi Yoon will be playing twin brothers in the drama. He will play both Han Soo Ho, the older brother who is a judge, and and Han Kang Ho, the younger brother who takes over his brother’s job after his sibling mysteriously disappears.

yoon-shi-yoon6.jpg

A source from SBS confirmed reports on May 18 that Lee Yoo Young has been cast as the female lead alongside Yoon Shi Yoon. They went on to state that she will play the role of a student in the Judicial Research and Training Institute who values the dignity of humans over the law. She gets to know Han Soo Ho as she completes her training in his department..

Image result for Lee Yoo Young,

“Dear Judge” is set to air in July.

Source: Soompi

http://m.kpopline.com/lee-yoo-young-to-join-yoon-shi-yoon-as-female-lead-in-new-sbs-drama-7125.html

• Like 4

On 5/17/2018 at 6:12 PM, joyue_1 said:

Love this picture.:wub:

On 5/17/2018 at 2:30 AM, Farbod Asha said:

A fan video of the group of "Law of The Jungle In Saba" at the Kota Kinabalu International Airport in Saba, Malaysia . 

Why I never see his ( ysy )manager ? I see shinhwa manager only...

Why do he need to carry his own staff ?

He has been BUSY ... and Tired.. Ofcourse still with sweet smile..

Poor my YSY...

Hope that he will have a nice time with his idols...

On 5/16/2018 at 8:46 PM, Farbod Asha said:

Exciting! ysy in the jungle! 

There will be  adventurous scenes and our clumsy ysy among them! How does he face to them?

The group at the airport departing to saba, Malaysia 

Eric take care him..

What I love is while others two cele come separately to airport but our YSY together with his Hyunns ....

And they share their time at airport ..mean they gather earlier for chit chat :D

We can see that Eric take care of him.. Andy and YSY like lovely maknae .. and Minwoo like big big brother to them..

Once we know that  Shinhyesung's look like with YSY and thier voice similar when they sign..so shinhwa member feel like YSY is thiers also. They are close.

Thanks for all the photos and updates..

Mod: Do not quote pics and videos and please edit your previous post instead of posting consecutively within a short time.

• Like 3

On 5/17/2018 at 5:07 AM, hyuuhikari said:

DB2! I love this movie haha final destination type of movie but this was indeed very dark, covered my eyes on the motorcycle torture the first time I watched:fearful:

Haha! Me too!!

----+++++++---------++++++----

About the update on YSY costar Lee Yoo Young, I did some research. She's just 28yo! This year, she was on MBC drama special You drive me Crazy. And in her filmography, out of 7 awards and nominations, she won as the best actress! Not only that, her first nomination and won her first best actress was on Milan International Film Festival, and she's the first Korean to receive the honor. Can't beat that! Our YSY just got a reliable actress! 

With her on the drama, while our YSY filled in for Joohyuk on 2D1N.. wasn't it a coincidence? Hmm..    

• Like 1