Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Second day I'm thinking about the teaser ))) I don't know what to say, I need to see the whole story first to make my opinion, but now it's a little bit (or not little)) embarrasing, isn't it? 

I'm worring about the audience reaction and interest for the drama. 

I'm really curious what others think about teasers and the plot

YSY reveals reason why he chose this drama about erectile dysfunction.

http://naver.me/x50XA0Ap 

spacer.png

20 hours ago, Oleksandra said:

Second day I'm thinking about the teaser ))) I don't know what to say, I need to see the whole story first to make my opinion, but now it's a little bit (or not little)) embarrasing, isn't it? 

I'm worring about the audience reaction and interest for the drama. 

I'm really curious what others think about teasers and the plot

I think the teaser is meant to stir our minds and hype the plot of the story. It is very interesting, at least for me, how the story will unfold and how each of the character will handle it. We know YSY chooses interesting characters that he knows he can give justice to, so that’s a given for me, to anticipate its premiere on the 31st of Aug :)

Edited by annatwisted

So good rumors today! We need to wait for official confirmation, but I'm so excited that can't wait)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/015/0004596265

https://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2175388

"Actor Yoon Shi-yoon is positively considering appearing in the drama "Hyunjae is beautiful".

"Hyunjae is beautiful" is a new work by Ha Myung-hee, who wrote "Record of Youth," "Doctors," and "Temperature of Love." It depicts the realistic story of the current generation and the meaning of the family, who are neither in love nor trying to get married.

Yoon Shi-yoon is said to have received an offer to play the main character, Hyun-jae."

"The main character, Lee Hyun-jae, is a divorce lawyer with strong viability and excellent ability to compromise and mediate. He was just busy and didn't have a partner he liked, so he wasn't active in dating or marriage, but he is a character that changes as he meets Hyun Mi-rae, who came to him saying he would do a marriage ban."

Can you imagine - YSY in suits, ties, in the court... omg

• Love 1

https://wavve-comm.tistory.com/m/36

Autumn is a season that makes you think a lot.
 The cold weather is from regrets about the past to worrying about the future.
 It seems to make you think differently.

I have nothing today and even lost my self-esteem
 I would like to introduce you to a drama in which young people try to stand up again.
 This is Wave's original drama 'You Raise Me Up'.

spacer.png

There is a man here in his 30s who is still preparing to become a 9th grade civil servant.  Do Yong-shik (Yoon Shi-yoon).  It's been a long time since I've been married and not even dated.  He doesn't even have his own food.  He switched part-time jobs for several years to prepare for civil service, and he never got a decent job.

spacer.png

I didn't even go to the class reunion because I was ashamed of myself, but the alumni who said they went to a Korean beef restaurant come to the restaurant where they work part-time.  Yongsik is only embarrassed to be preparing for a 9th grade civil servant even after he is over 30, and to work part-time at his meat restaurant because he has no money.

spacer.png

At the end of a day of loneliness and shame, he tries to comfort himself after a hard day, but suddenly he cannot stand.

Spoiler

spacer.png

He meets Yiru-da (Ahn Hee-yeon), a urologist who mustered up the courage to undergo treatment, and considered himself a wonderful first love.  In fact, Yong-shik is ashamed to see him here as a patient and a doctor, and he wants to hide somewhere.

Spoiler

spacer.png

In 'You Raise Me Up', Yoon Shi-yoon breaks away from the simple and kind image of the past and presents a deliciously comical and sloppy acting.  Those who only remembered her image of Yoon Shi-yoon in ‘High Kick Through the Roof’ and ‘Baking King Kim Tak-goo’ can find another side of Yoon Shi-yoon in this drama.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Ahn Hee-yeon, who has built up her filmography as an actress, is expected to bring laughter to viewers with her comic acting this time.  You can expect the vibrancy of her work to come to life as she is an actor Ahn Hee-yeon's uniquely delightful performance.

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th image onward under spoilers! Thanks!
  • Like 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Upcoming Drama 2021] You Raise Me Up 유 레이즈 미 업

Today is great day for us, so many photos, videos, interview, presscon and the drama by itself!

I'm happy, though I don't understand korean and haven't yet watch any episode)))

And I'm in love with this picture!

E-Il4-LWEAYqmuq?format=jpg&name=large

Video call with Do Yongsik

Spoiler

Cultwo Show on PowerFM

Spoiler

E-Hn3IhWEAEWmZY?format=jpg&name=medium

E-Hn39_WQAMptRT?format=jpg&name=medium

E-GogQaWYAItsWz?format=jpg&name=large

E-GohJIXsAAmUY6?format=jpg&name=large

E-GolSFXMAMLMZm?format=jpg&name=small

E-GoldsXoAMIOt5?format=jpg&name=large

E-GooI7WYAUzjE1?format=jpg&name=medium

E-Gonf9WEAErFmG?format=jpg&name=900x900

E-GVjd-WQAY-j1X?format=jpg&name=900x900

E-GVkwKXIAINhH2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Presscon

Spoiler

E-H1c6kVQAMk09k?format=jpg&name=large

E-H1c7FXMBEcDwv?format=jpg&name=large

E-H1c6kUYAAsgwS?format=jpg&name=large

E-Hq4kuXMAYgI3K?format=jpg&name=small

E-IVKeDVUAA_jIG?format=jpg&name=medium

E-Hq40YXMAIieEC?format=jpg&name=small

One more promoting video with Hani. What did they write?

Spoiler

E-ByXWgVEAAYefi?format=jpg&name=900x900

E-ImUKsWEAI-zWQ?format=jpg&name=large

• Wiggle 1