Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

1 hour ago, allythefangirl said:

Oooh, that explains why they don't get a lot of guests unlike the other variety shows. I like the chemistry of the group as it is, but mixing a guest every once in a while will sort of make things a bit interesting. 

Is this that drama that took over their timeslot? I alao like GKP, but i'm not really fond of the girl. 

Yeah 2D1N is different with other variety show. They only invite guest once in a while and I think it is good because the 6 member is so funny, I enjoy their interaction :lol: but for other variety show, they rely on guest, and have different dynamic, that's why they invite guest more often than 2D1N. I think it is more balanced, if you like guest, we can watch other variety show and if you like more private member, we can watch 2D1N. 

Yes, Strongest Deliveryman replace TBH timeslot

@blackberrypie wow thanks for rough translation of 2D1N this week episode. I wish the subbed will come out soon, can't wait to laugh at Donggu try to "hit" his hyung LOL 

I think this summer is pretty hot at Korea right now, awwww as always Donggu is taking care of Defconn. You are so detailed, maybe I won't realize Donggu swap Defconn CTH because Defconn can't bear the heat 

OOOO :blink: YSY has a girlfriend? Maybe? I will wait for the subbed, I want to see Donggu reaction when CTH said that :tongue: 

• Like 2

Do you think he has a gf? TBhonest, he looks like someone who are really loyal. When I see how he treat his female costar during bts, I keep thinking may be he has a gf because even though he can be playful but he kind of keep them at an arm's length. Somehow to me he could be either no gf or a very steady gf (probably longtime relationship). And his gf most probably not a celebrity... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

The had too many guests already so far. Knets are already complaining that the eps with Ilyong PD are full of guests. I do hope they'll focus on just the 6 members for awhile. Like the previous week's ep fight in the sauna room. It was really funny to see them fighting like children, pulling down JongMin's pants. :lol:

In another older episode, Donggu's second trip on 1N2D, they went for a cruise on a ferry to Mokpo. I enjoyed that trip's episodes as well. Esp the part in the island when they ate coconuts and pineapples like savages. It was super funny. :lol:

This week's ep is also just them 6, and it was hilarious well. Esp the way they tease each other, and the haunted school mission. Their dynamics really shine when its just them and the production team. I wish they do more eps like these... ^_^

Oh, i've just seen that Mokpo episode (still have a lot of older episodes to watch). Seeing them eat fruits with their barehands was indeed funny!  The sauna episode is just being shown here in the Philippines on KBS world (I guess we're delayed by one week). He really seemed tired while filming. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cherrycokez said:

Yeah 2D1N is different with other variety show. They only invite guest once in a while and I think it is good because the 6 member is so funny, I enjoy their interaction :lol: but for other variety show, they rely on guest, and have different dynamic, that's why they invite guest more often than 2D1N. I think it is more balanced, if you like guest, we can watch other variety show and if you like more private member, we can watch 2D1N. 

Yes, Strongest Deliveryman replace TBH timeslot

@blackberrypie wow thanks for rough translation of 2D1N this week episode. I wish the subbed will come out soon, can't wait to laugh at Donggu try to "hit" his hyung LOL 

I think this summer is pretty hot at Korea right now, awwww as always Donggu is taking care of Defconn. You are so detailed, maybe I won't realize Donggu swap Defconn CTH because Defconn can't bear the heat 

OOOO :blink: YSY has a girlfriend? Maybe? I will wait for the subbed, I want to see Donggu reaction when CTH said that :tongue: 

I've already seen an episode of RM and I'm not feeling it. Watched it because I wanted to see PBG, turned out he was just there for a few minutes. I'm not sure but, if there weren't guests there i wouldn't have seen it.

As for him having GF, might explain why he doesn't get as excited as the other guys when there are female guests. But...i want to be his gf! Hahahahhaa!!! (as If! Lol!)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, imano_kazu said:

Do you think he has a gf? TBhonest, he looks like someone who are really loyal. When I see how he treat his female costar during bts, I keep thinking may be he has a gf because even though he can be playful but he kind of keep them at an arm's length. Somehow to me he could be either no gf or a very steady gf (probably longtime relationship). And his gf most probably not a celebrity... 

When I watched happy together the best hit episode, yes indeed he is so loyal, and really care a lot for his ex gf. And from the BTS, he seem take a distance but I'm afraid I can missjudging him, because He is the type of professional actor, he is shy with girls, and I think he is using method acting, when not filming, he is still in "Hyun Jae" mode. But I haven't seen other BTS, maybe I'm wrong and biased LOL 

I watched happy together with LSY episode, omg she is the type of professional actress too, she can pass all question from lie detector so she is saying the truth, even her co-star Hyun Woo says she is so professional, on the set she can make all aegyo etc but her heart doesn't flutter at all. So I think from the BTS we see a distance but it doesn't mean YSY has a gf. 

But I agree, he is either don't have gf or have a longtime relationship gf. If he has gf, she is super lucky :wub: He will bought or do anything for his gf.... :heart:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, cherrycokez said:

I dont think YSY has a longtime relationship with GF, maybe he does not have GF. Because of the interview in 2013, he said, "I dont have a girlfriend" http://hei.hankyung.com/hub02/201303070184q

At  Barefoot Friends shows 2013, Kim Hyun Joong asked Yoon Shiyoon questions about his girlfriend and ideal type.

KHJ: Let's make a Hodong TV show. Who was your most recent girlfriend?

** Hodong Broadcasting: Launching the scandal

KHJ: (last day) More than a year or within a year?
YSY: More than a year .. you still love ... with noona?
KHJ: No, it's over. Why do not we sit here and talk?

KHJ: Do you still love her?
YSY: No, but I hope she's happy right now.
KHJ: Is that the artist I know?
YSY: No, no, what do you mean? * Confused *
KHJ: (note: * sneaky * different performers) Yes ...
YSY: No no ...
KHJ: Does that girl sing good or not?
YSY: No ~ she is not an artist ~!
KHJ: * excited * Even though she is not an artist, she can sing or act well.
YSY: She is not an artist
KHJ: Is she taller or shorter than 160cm?
YSY: I can not be sure of that but this ... (hugging HyunJoong to prove the height of his girlfriend girlfriend in the past) I even hugged her like that day before we broke up

KHJ: Between Hyori and UEE, choose a honest person Type)
YSY: I'm choosing UEE, what about you?
KHJ: Hyori noona of course
YSY: Compared to the days of FIN.KL, Hyori noona seems different today
KHJ: In what sense?
YSY: During the days of FIN.KL, she was so beautiful ..
KHJ: You mean she is not quite right now?
YSY: She's cool now
KHJ: What about UEE?
YSY: UEE ... I have not really talked to her until now .. except greetings ..
KHJ: So let's play games together after we come back to UEE

Cre: http://www.twitlonger.com/ Show / n_1rkrnh9

652be1c5gw1e5q2jk8wkog20b406cu0x_zps5fe7

He mentioned the ex-girlfriend on the show HAPPY TOGETHER 22.06.2017

• Like 3

When i watched Barefoot Friends, in one of the eps, Kim Hyun Joong surprised YSY with qs abt gf to try and dig up some juicy scoop. From their conversation, it seems YSY had a gf, who is not a celebrity, but they broke up a year or more than a year ago. Barefoot Friends was filmed in 2013, so his relationship would likely be around pre-2012? Maybe around the time he was filming High Kick and Takgu, he likely still have a gf, and maybe his rising fame could have something to do with their breakup? Just speculation there.. haha.

in Happy Tgt with TBH casts, when he was talking about those things he did for his ex-gf, like the Busan trip, it sounded like it was during college/school days. And CTH also asked, why did you guys break up, since he did so much for the girl. It seems certain whatever relationship he used to have, had definitely ended, if even CTH commented as much. Unlikely for him to have a longtime gf then.

I also watched one radio recording YSY attended before he went for TBH script reading, sometime in April. it was in Korean and there were no subs. The radio DJ talked about how YSY had never had any dating scandal, and asked him if he is actually secretly dating? Earlier on before that, YSY and the radio DJ also talked about how YSY is unable to hide his expressions based on his appearance in 1N2D. She said YSY seems very honest and all he feels/thinks is obviously shown on his face and gestures. YSY agreed and said it seems many actors are like that, even CTH. So when the radio DJ asked if YSY is secretly dating although no scandals so far, he looked at her and said, well, you know how im unable to hide my expressions. He also said during the last valentine's day he had no one to spend with and they both agreed how sad that is. Seems like he really doesnt have a gf at that point...

Anyway, in yesterday's ep when CTH said those to YSY, it was a conversation that was edited... so we dont know everything they said, and YSY's expressions or reactions could also have been edited out. :wink: 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

When i watched Barefoot Friends, in one of the eps, Kim Hyun Joong surprised YSY with qs abt gf to try and dig up some juicy scoop. From their conversation, it seems YSY had a gf, who is not a celebrity, but they broke up a year or more than a year ago. Barefoot Friends was filmed in 2013, so his relationship would likely be around pre-2012? Maybe around the time he was filming High Kick and Takgu, he likely still have a gf, and maybe his rising fame could have something to do with their breakup? Just speculation there.. haha.

in Happy Tgt with TBH casts, when he was talking about those things he did for his ex-gf, like the Busan trip, it sounded like it was during college/school days. And CTH also asked, why did you guys break up, since he did so much for the girl. It seems certain whatever relationship he used to have, had definitely ended, if even CTH commented as much. Unlikely for him to have a longtime gf then.

I also watched one radio recording YSY attended before he went for TBH script reading, sometime in April. it was in Korean and there were no subs. The radio DJ talked about how YSY had never had any dating scandal, and asked him if he is actually secretly dating? Earlier on before that, YSY and the radio DJ also talked about how YSY is unable to hide his expressions based on his appearance in 1N2D. She said YSY seems very honest and all he feels/thinks is obviously shown on his face and gestures. YSY agreed and said it seems many actors are like that, even CTH. So when the radio DJ asked if YSY is secretly dating although no scandals so far, he looked at her and said, well, you know how im unable to hide my expressions. He also said during the last valentine's day he had no one to spend with and they both agreed how sad that is. Seems like he really doesnt have a gf at that point...

Anyway, in yesterday's ep when CTH said those to YSY, it was a conversation that was edited... so we dont know everything they said, and YSY's expressions or reactions could also have been edited out. :wink: 

i hope YSY will dating with a good girl. But i think he not have a longtime relationship GF before:)

• Like 2

Surprise! He with his gf! hahaha just kidding!:tongue:

35601861804_2ef47eb7de_b.jpg

I keep wondering what was his last instagram update, it wasn't definitely an usual media interview (like Dong Hyun Bae's) those get released one or two days after, he was wearing a microphone so it's a video interview?  then it's not a post-drama interview (when am I getting one of these? I mean media not magazine interview) since time is ticking and TBH talk is getting cold. Then is it something new? I want to know!!! Curiosity is eating me alive! 

• Like 7

baby face:heart:

A person in charge of training naval troops have left 1 comment about Yoon  Shi Yoon on Naver. He said that, when they first met,  YSY said that confident can volunteer to do anything. When asked why choose the naval, YSY said because he wanted to become a strong man. Then this man also advised YSY about about on any unit and  YSY has into units of information. He said YSY not haughty, very handsome, which made him more sympathetic about the artist. He still holds the signature of YSY and will continue to cheer  for  actor YSY :))

• Like 8

On 5/8/2017 at 8:00 PM, allythefangirl said:

Sorry, but who is YSH and what controversy was he involved in?

YSH is Yoon Son Ha who played as Hong Bo Hee. The controversy is about her child who hit his friends in the school (If Im not mistaken)

• Like 1