Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Seems I spoke too soon and it's really a media interview? Someone said it's for Entertainment weekly but why the secrecy? :wink: It doesn't look like a magazine interview either. It's not for 1N2D because he's wearing a wrist watch, and they shoot on Friday. Probably it's for fanmeeting DVD, but they never post spoilers. I'm so curious!

The other day his agency posted a video named  "The man who read letters" he reads some fan letters and talk and talk, it's so nice he took some time to read fan letters! Ahhh I wish I knew Korean :tongue: looks like his Hyun Jae mode is still on, he's so thankful for the love Hyun Jae received as he enjoyed and loved this character.

• Like 8

I was so curious and wanted to find out/guess what exactly is the secret event/filming that YSY is on. I thought it is 1N2D filming maybe, but then he would likely associate 1N2D with "Donggu" instead of "Yoon-actor" rite? haha..

Anyway, was stalking through instg for all 1N2D members and found these:

So Defconn was performing  on stage at Ocean World... and after awhile...

Kim Jong Min performs as well at the same location! Coincidence? But no mention of 1N2D, and no trace of all other members, esp our Donggu... not sure if both the above just happened tonite or was some time ago and only uploaded by the posters tonite... haha.

Where is Donggu and what is the secret filming event he was talking about? So curious.... :D

• Like 5