Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Their bromance didn't work on screen but seems it's working off screen, Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Min Jae attended together to Ariana Grande's concert yesterday. Even with their 10 years age difference, lol 

Btw he has a interview (interviews??) with Japanese media today.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, rachelyun said:

Their bromance didn't work on screen but seems it's working off screen, Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Min Jae attended together to Ariana Grande's concert yesterday. Even with their 10 years age difference, lol 

Really?! :blink: Thanks for the info! KMJ must have fallen for YSY aegyo! :lol:

Image result for pictures of yoon shi yoon and kim min jae

Yay! Interviews with Jap media,...keep us posted @rachelyun  :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rachelyun said:

YSY attended Ariana's concert?? I'm not saying it's not normal, I just don't expect it...:tongue:

Is the weibo update from MV filming? it looks gloomy...

• Like 3

17 hours ago, rachelyun said:

OMG OMG really??? I didn't expect it all. From behind the scene, I thought Kim Min Jae a little distant, but so glad YSY has a new friend :D so he likes Ariana Grande ^_^ do you have any pic? I want to see their bromance :wub:

Wow, you are really fast, YSY is like a ninja, but you always can get news first :o thanks for sharing with us :blush: 

• Like 5

@rachelyun ooo... then maybe the interview is in relation to the upcoming broadcast of TBH drama in Japan? Maybe thats why the cast of TBH took that photo.. maybe they were also in the interview and took a pic together or had some drinks together after the interview... haha. 

Looks like this Fri-Sat another shooting schedule for 1N2D for Donggu! He does seem to meet CTH alot...

• Like 7

7 hours ago, cherrycokez said:

I love this pic, LSY and YSY have similar hand gesture, and YSY sit close to LSY, so they really get along off cam :D

Look where is YSY right hand in the picture? :tongue:

-

-

-

Answer : holding CTH left hand! :lol:

• Like 7