Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

15 minutes ago, larus said:

Some cameos are better than others. This cameo was much better than the last one where you miss him if you blink. I know now why he did this cameo. I did not know that the PD is the same as in Salon de Nabi. It makes sense now. I hope the PD Kim Da Ye will gave Daniel a role in a future drama. 

Yeah, me too hope so. I guess there are directors that loves him as the lead actor and make him cameo/ guest in their next dramas. As of now, I am pretty excited for his new challenge as the main host of the dating show. And heard that the comedian Park Na Rae will join him with hosting the show on August 26 as well. ❤️ May be he won't have anytime to star in a new drama in the meantime?? Nevertheless, I am so looking forward for it!!! How about you, anyway??:getmygrooveon:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

As of now, I am pretty excited for his new challenge as the main host of the dating show. And heard that the comedian Park Na Rae will join him with hosting the show on August 26 as well.

I am not a fan of variety shows. I won`t watch but I hope the MC experience will be a great one for him. It is a job oportunity nerverless. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The teaser of MBN's upcoming dating show Premarital Love is out.

Guess we see the main hosts of the show, Choi Daniel and Park Na Rae appearing as a couple? What a sweet concept!! ❤️

Our man is looking too handsome for a date!

• Love 1

Oh my... Daniel has sent a coffee truck to Kim Se Jeong, on the filming set of her upcoming drama!

Our man is so sweet! Keeping in touch with his co-stars of all the time.

The banner says 'Sent by Dani oppa'! ❤️❤️❤️

GV6n8khbAAElXww?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1