Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Thanks dear friend for tagging me :wub:

I didn't know that Daniel presented a radio show, it is a really good thing :)

OMO dear!! You made me surprised! :o I mean, you didn't know that he was a DJ & anchorman at KBS World Radio & KBS Cool FM!??? Yeah, he said in an interview that he likes hosting radio more than acting in dramas! He just loves to be in radio! :) So enjoying the show... :heart: :D

But anyway dear, thanks a lot for dropping by here.... It's just that now we don't bump in to each other very often! :( See you...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello Daninotes....

Wishing so early.... :D Happy Valentines, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & other chingus!!!! And let's share some love & happiness! :heart:feliz-san-valentin-amor-gif-13.gif

Our guy still isn't in the spotlight! But just found these video clips from his Choi Daniel - Pops Pops radio program! And he is so rascal yet so innocent, just like a little kid! :)

I miss him to the bits when I see these videos.... :bawling: Hope he makes a come back real soon!!!

Haha so cute.  Happy Valentines Day!  This is pretty much me too when I listen to music alone.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Is it too early for me to wish him here???! :) 

This is for the my favorite K-actor, Choi Daniel...! You are something special to me & all your fans here! :wub: Love is in the air!!

Tagging dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @Heidi Seow @kaedechan @nohamahamoud2002 @Thienthu317 @triplem  @gladys0710 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & other ladies here!

FKR5kdAUYAc-GBt?format=jpg&name=large

And I really don't know why he is taking this long to return to the small screen! But I hope that he will make his come back real soon! A handsome, talented young guy like him shouldn't be away from his fans for a long time! :) 

We ❤ you, Dan!!! Can't wait to see you in next drama!!!

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Well, his agency hasn't released an official statement on his birthday yet! Waiting for it! :)

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Thank you @gm4queen for tagging me :wub:

Such a coincidence that his birthday is on 22nd of February lol

I like this Daniel look lol

You are so welcome here, dear!!!! :) 

And yes, this is my favorite look of Choi Daniel too.... Handsome guy in eye-glasses! :wub:

50691562_2137743373203864_80109723777289

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Happy Birthday Choi Daniel

Seriously dear, I really hope he casts in a drama soon! My life is so empty without him! :( And I don't like this restless feeling!

• Love 1

Well, news popping up that South Korean entertainment industry is on hold due to the virus infection & postponing all the activities! So I am not sure if Daniel's gonna cast in a drama soon! But I really hope that he takes an extra care of himself & return back to his fans in a drama as soon as possible! :)

We ❤ You, Dan!!!!... Please hurry back! We are all waiting for you! 

• Love 1

Just wandering through the internet searching for Choi Daniel & just found this video! It's 10 yrs old but he is so manly in there! That's why I love him so much! ♥♥♥♥ I think it's a short movie or something & the lady is so lucky to work with him! 

And a bit of the behind the scenes as well.... :) Our guy is looking so bright & enthusiastic to work with the other cast & crew!

And with all these stuff, I think he's been a very active actor in South Korea... He has done many CFs, music videos & other stuff! So I am really waiting for him to come back soon in K-dramaland & be active again! He shouldn't be away from his fans for this long! :)

We ❤ You, Dan!!!!... Please hurry back! We are all waiting for you! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I am falling for this handsome smile over & over again... ❤ Plus he is so tall... :)

From his Caffe Bene CF in 2010... 

3abcede42e811ec6b63b4c1b185ffac0.jpg

3ce450d45cb80d24c1fcdb41ea503d68.jpg

44d18a3c343b8729a4dd9cee525d1a40.jpg

And just saw a soompi article that KBS is having a new drama about a female pianist! And they are currently searching for an actor for the male lead! So seriously, can't they just cast our guy in for the role??! :) I mean, he plays piano too & he took extra lessons for learning to play piano for his 2011 drama The Musical... Please, producers, directors & writers, have our guy in & boost up your drama!! :D

I am really keeping an eye on the casting for the male lead.. Wish it would be him!! :heart:

• Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 | We are waiting for you, Dan!
On 3/2/2020 at 1:05 AM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes he's very perfect to play any roles he's handsome and tall miss him badly hope he's okay since there r virus in Korea stay safe @gm4queen:bawling:

Of course dear!! he is so tall, so handsome & so manly! He can portrait just any role to the extend! So I think he should let himself in more projects! His fan base is quite huge & I am so surprised by their reactions toward him! :) So I really hope that he returns soon for us!

And in the meantime, virus infection in South Korea has already affected the entertainment industry & I really hope that our guy is safe & sound & always be happy & healthy!! ❤ His safety is the most important thing than anything else!

And have you ever seen a guy who is still hot in both black & white???! Yeah, only he can rock both colors!!! :)

We love you, Dan!!! ♥♥♥♥

• Like 1

Well, something is going on in his agency, JWide Company at the moment! (And in every other celeb agencies as well)

And his name is also surfacing online!!! But I really hope that he is Okay & taking a good care of himself! ♥♥♥♥

2020030403588_0.jpg

On Mar 4, JWide Company released an official statement regarding that, "We recently confirmed that false rumors related to a specific religion toward our artists are spreading through the online community and SNS. We will take tough legal action against formation."

"In addition, we will continue to monitor in a variety of ways to prevent any further damage to the artist's reputation and personality, and we will respond based on the legal process as soon as we find the act."

Meanwhile, J-Wide Company is an actor management company to which actors such as Lee Sang-yun, Kim So-yeon, Kim Tae-ri, Baek Jin-hee, Choi Daniel, and Cheon Ho-jin belong.

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/03/04/2020030403601.html

• Like 1