Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest LHRCN

these are the 3 pics she posted at LIPS last week, love her hair up like that, she looks so young here, she looks like 25 or so, super young, so so love this hairstyle.
3444hnc.jpg
300aemr.jpg
3146kw8.jpg
LIPS

Guest LHRCN

@tikamacika
those pics were posted by Hyun Joo unnie last week at her LIPS
she said that its not her real hair, its a wig, i wonder what event it was or she just took those pics herself and enjoy her free time playing with camera??

Guest LHRCN

tikamacika said: LHRCN said: @tikamacika
those pics were posted by Hyun Joo unnie last week at her LIPS
she said that its not her real hair, its a wig, i wonder what event it was or she just took those pics herself and enjoy her free time playing with camera??

Guest LHRCN

one blogger commented about cruel palace: this is haar 100 words about ep 12

100 WORDS
(Ep 12/50, AVG 82/100)
: Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you: give Kim Hyun-Joo a little time, and here she is, delivering metric loads of decadence, malice and spite, all rolled into a tremendously compelling, organic whole by Jung Ha-Yeon’s magic pen. This is not going to be one of his greatest works, but the ease with which he instills such complexity and humanism in all these characters is staggering. This is what 장옥정 (Jang Ok-Jeong)‘s writer should look at: we’re dealing with familiar, even stereotypical material. But a master doesn’t look down on conventions, he embraces them. And fills the blanks with glory.
credit to the vault