Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest LHRCN

I am crazy, I am hating her character now, but my head tells me not to hate her because she is Kim HyunJoo's character, but I cant I am so hating that woman right now,she is so crazy , dumb and whatever.

I am so confused, i guess she has done a great job so far because she makes me to hate her. I think I need times to continue watching the rest of the eps. I am on ep 24 but i will take some time to settle my emotions because continuing

Guest LHRCN

ahhhhhh Hyun Joo unnie is going to be on another show as main MC, she will take MC beak Mi seon 's place, as the only MC of the show '' World changing Quiz'' its a MBC show.
wow i cant wait to see her Mcing again, I am so happy with this news, although i would love to see her on other shows like running man or happy together, but its a good move, if she does a good job, other shows will invite her to go on their show.

김현주, 발목부상 박미선 대신 ‘세바퀴’ 임시MC 발탁

image_readtop_2013_540047_13729173029693
[MBN스타 금빛나 기자] 배우 김현주가 발목부상을 당한 박미선을 대신해 MBC 예능프로그램 ‘세바퀴’ 임시 MC로 발탁됐다. 

‘세바퀴’의 한 관계자는 4일 오후 MBN스타에 “김현주가 박미선을 대신해 임시로 ‘세바퀴’의 진행을 맡게 됐다”고 밝혔다. 

앞서 박미선은 지난 달 26일 MBC 예능프로그램 ‘블라인드 테스트 180도’ 녹화 도중 다리 골절상을 당해 활동을 중단한 바 있다. 이에 ‘세바퀴’ 측은 박미선의 건강이 회복하기 전까지 빈자리를 채

이에 대해 관계자는 “내일(5일) 2회분 방송을 녹화할 예정이며, 이날 방송분은 빠르면 13일에 방송될 것”이라며 “김현주가 박미선이 복귀하는 시점까지 MC자리를 맡을지에 대해서는 아직 아무것도 확정된 것이 없다”고 덧붙였다. 

이 관계자는 또한 김현주가 임시MC로 ‘세바퀴’에 합류하게 된 경위에 대해 “김현주씨가 예전에 ‘섹션TV 연예통신’에서 MC로 활약했던 바 있다. 이것이 인연이 돼 연락을 드렸더니 김현주씨가 고맙게도 단번에 흔쾌히 섭외에 응해주셨다”고 설명했다. 

김현주는 현재 JTBC 새 주말드라마 ‘궁중잔혹사-꽃들의 전쟁’에서 팜프파탈의 매력을 지닌 인조의 후궁 소용 조씨 역을 맡아 열연 중이다. 

금빛나 기자 shinebitna917@mkculture.com 

< Copyright ⓒMBN(www.mbn.co.kr)무단전재 및 재배포 금지 >

Guest LHRCN

I just read the news from LIPS, fans are saying that Hyun Joo unnie will be appear on July 13th and Jyly 20th ep.
from the news, i thought she would be a new MC. but seems like she just helping the female MC because the female MC is hurt after an accident. so she will be there for 2 eps only.