7 minutes ago, lightning123 said:

Oh don't remind me of EOG,  i keep waiting for the love line every ep btw LYW and Go Soo but nothing. Even until ep 20 i didnt give up.  I can't believe myself. 

LOL.. yeah, I guess a lot of people were waiting for it, but it didn't happen at all. Lots of ships had sunk at that time. It was so crazy on the drama thread. 

14 minutes ago, lightning123 said:

Yeah now i remember NL had synopsis saying how Gun woo is torn between Yi kyung and Se jin, because Se jin reminds him of Yi kyung but i barely see that.  All i see is the love between the two woman

Gun Woo forget about it.. LOL! He was more concerned about his empire be swallowed by I-Kyung so he hired Se-jin to help him protect it. Very far from the synopsis.. :)

• Like 4

Ok, done creating an Instagram account and following LYW, LOL

IMG_20170122_150255_zpsschiw6et.png

Guess many of LYW fan created an account just to follow her, like me. 
YW-shi, pls spam more!

If she abandons her account (highly doubt so, after she's done with drama and movie), I swear I will forget my username and password too.

Thinking again, my life was pretty boring before I knew LYW... now, it's less boring, I hope, haha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Just hope the fans don't scare her away to abandon the account.

7 minutes ago, lightning123 said:

Their visual chemistry are amazing. Probably much more than LYW-Kim nam gil

Did you ship Bideok also?

• Like 1

I think i will be the happiest person if LYW has a reunion drama with Kim nam gil or Go soo, better if they end up together.  I guess both of them are her co star that i ship her with the most

2 minutes ago, QSD said:

Just hope the fans don't scare her away to abandon the account.

Did you ship Bideok also?

Yes,  very much. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, nikachan2008 said:

LOL.. yeah, I guess a lot of people were waiting for it, but it didn't happen at all. Lots of ships had sunk at that time. It was so crazy on the drama thread. 

Gun Woo forget about it.. LOL! He was more concerned about his empire be swallowed by I-Kyung so he hired Se-jin to help him protect it. Very far from the synopsis.. :)

After EOG, we learnt to never trust the rumor scrip (it's not even official script)... but we fell again for NL's so-called script. :lol: Learn the lesson, guys! 
Expected a cat fight b/w YK and SJ over GW, but well, only see SJ's dreamy look to her Daepyonim.

I need a closure for NL, not open ending and various scenarios created by fan afterwards like EOG. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Ok, done creating an Instagram account and following LYW, LOL

Guess many of LYW fan created an account just to follow her, like me. 
YW-shi, pls spam more!

If she abandons her account (highly doubt so, after she's done with drama and movie), I swear I will forget my username and password too.

Thinking again, my life was pretty boring before I knew LYW... now, it's less boring, I hope, haha :sweatingbullets:

Congratulations!!! 

I wonder why she used yowon49..  Ah, Okay I think I got it. It's her birthday 4/9

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

After EOG, we learnt to never trust the rumor scrip (it's not even official script)... but we fell again for NL's so-called script. :lol: Learn the lesson, guys! 
Expected a cat fight b/w YK and SJ over GW, but well, only see SJ's dreamy look to her Daepyonim.

I need a closure for NL, not open ending and various scenarios created by fan afterwards like EOG. 

I'm glad there's no cat fight over a piece of meat.  It's much more fun with SJ is mesmerizing by her daepyonim.

That's her birthday April 9, Nika. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lightning123 said:

I think i will be the happiest person if LYW has a reunion drama with Kim nam gil or Go soo, better if they end up together.  I guess both of them are her co star that i ship her with the most

Yes,  very much. 

I want her to re-cooperate with KNG too. I don't ship Bidoek, but KNG is kinda hot and the guy can act sophisticated role. I can imagine a solid content drama pairing them with bad guy & bad girl theme :D

How KNG has done after QSD? anyone follows his work? 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

I want her to re-cooperate with KNG too. I don't ship Bidoek, but KNG is kinda hot and the guy can act sophisticated role. I can imagine a solid content drama pairing them with bad guy & bad girl theme :D

lol they really suit bad boy and bad girl character so much. perfect. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, lightning123 said:

Yes,  very much. 

I would go for the bodyguard, Alchon Rang.. he might again post photos of the Queen's kids.. haha! :D

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, QSD said:

I"m glad there's no cat fight over a piece of meat.  It's much more fun with SJ is mesmerizing by  her daepyonim.

That's her birthday April 9, Nika. 

Because the rotten meat is not worth fighting for  :sweatingbullets: and there is another fresh meat a.k.a fabulous Daepyonim over there, so,.. no one can blame SJ. She's choosing the right path :lol:

(sorry, no offense to GW/JG's fan... GW character is boring, I mean)

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Because the rotten meat is not worth fighting for  :sweatingbullets: and there is another fresh meat a.k.a fabulous Daepyonim over there, so,.. no one can blame SJ. She's choosing the right path :lol:

(sorry, no offense to GW/JG's fan... GW character is boring, I mean)

probably the reason writer-nim shifted more on the relationship between the two women because they are more attractive and dynamic.  Tak is also a good one, but Se-jin's attention is more focused on I-Kyung.  I wish writer-nim would pair Tak with Mari. I think they would make a great couple too.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, nikachan2008 said:

I don't know. I had no plan of subscribing, but perhaps when I see NL there I may subscribe. Let's wait and see. 

Yeah, she is very private about her family. If there's anything that would come out it could probably that somebody made a mistake.. :)

hahaha me just for Lee Yo Won will avail the Netflix subscription, I think it's quite affordable less than $10. Can't bear the subs, I want to understand how business-politics connected to the plan of Seo Yi Kyeong creating her own empire and I find it mystery that what Geon Woo values for her? That she become a monster because of him and leaving her dad in Japan and went to South Korea to have a business over there, So her dad thought that her daughter will seek some revenge for him against who betrayed to her father but I suddenly felt that her eager why she wants to go South Korea is to prove to her dad that she can do also what her dad can nor surpass her dad itself. (Lol just reminiscing the teaser of the drama about she said there) or she's using the so called revenge to those harabeoji's to create her own empire...

48 minutes ago, QSD said:

That’s right, 190 countries so yours should be included.

Yes, the title is called "White Nights" on Netflix.  I don't know exactly where you can check but it's going to be available for streaming on Sat/Sun next week.  I’ll also watch it again there in HD. 

So you'll watch it also in Netflix? Which country are you from? Asia also? I was wondering If White Nights is available in your country, Could you give me an update if it's available in your region. So I can differentiate that If it's available in my country or not??? :) 

• Like 1

LYW is on her way of playing bad and bad-er lady in her drama (sorry for my Eng, lol), staring from EOG. 
YK is like 2/3 villain - 1/3 angel. 
I guess in next project, she will be all for 100% villain. B)
Such an amazing revolution of LYW as an actress, who was stuck with weak, fragile and helpless image in small-screen. She has been destroying that image in public eyes. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

He has a movie PANDORA? I think... not sure

• Like 1