[NEWS - 021217] 

Actor Lee Yo Won expressed her affection for young actor #KimSooHyun.

In an interview with MBC 'Sections TV Entertainment Communication' recently , Lee Yo Won reveals love for Kim Soo Hyun.

Lee Yo Won, who has named Kim Soo Hyun as an actor who wants to breathe together during past interviews, expressed her love to Kim Soo Hyun and said : " I still like Kim Soo Hyun better than Park Boo Gum " . However, "Kim Soo Hyun is going to the army soon," she was sorry and sad.

• Like 4

On 2/9/2017 at 4:34 AM, ninimi said:

Wow!! Yowon looks so damn young and cute with the new hair style. Hahaa. This remind me to Bad Love time. It's so long time that she didn't use that kind of hair. Hahaahaa...

It's the new image of her. Will there be another new project? Pheheheee...

@ranz, i will try to log in there :D

Agree with you @ninimi She really look younger than her age. I so love the skirt specially the top :)  not to mentioned the color so lively. 

• Like 3

Hi, all international Lee Yo Won Fans in this forum, 

ARE U INTERESTED TO JOIN EVENT TO SUPPORT LEE YO WON's LATEST MOVIE WITH KOREA & CHINA FANS?

China fans and Korea fans are doing an  event to support Lee Yo Won latest movie "My Little Brother.

This movie"My Little Brother" meant a lot to Lee Yo Won.

We can see from Lee Yo Won's activities this few days : Lee Yo Won did many media interviews in the morning, appeared in sneak gala movie preview screening, went down personally to sell tickets at cinema movie  ticket booth counter (which is very rare for actresses or idols in Korea to do that),

appeared in Vlive  Live Boardcast to interact with fans.

EVENT: Collect funds to BOOST MOVIE TICKET SALES OF LEE YO WON"S NEW MOVIE"My Little Brother"

Details: Funds is being used in booking of Cinema theatres in Korea that is airing Lee YO Won's new movie, Contribute to first day box office sales of Lee Yo Won's movie screening etc; Further Details of use of funds will be discussed with Lee Yo Won's management company and Korea and China fans.

China Lee Yo Won Weibo Fanclub are raising funds by selling movie tickets at  $60 Chinese Yuan (China Currency). Fans can show their support by buying 1 or more movie tickets at $60 China Yuan(China Currency) each movie ticket.  

Those who joined this event, their name, address and receipt of purchase of movie ticket will be conslidated and given in a name list to Lee Yo Won' in Korea so that Lee Yo Won will know which fans is howing their support for her and from where.

China Lee Yo Won Weibo Fanclub  are raising the funds thru an app

http://www.owhat.cn/pc.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.owhat.cn%2Fshop%2Fshopdetail.html%3Fid%3D13547%26ispc%3D1

but the APP , payment is made via 支付宝 (Alipay). But  i think alipay must have a china bank account.

I am thinking of two options either join the china fans (Transfer funds raised by us to china Lee Yo Won Weibo fanclub) or find a korean translator  in china fan website who understands english to help us contact Lee Yo Won management agency and give funds raised by international english speaking fans to Lee Yo Won management agency.

Any Suggestions? How many people is interested? please message me before i asked the China Lee Yo Won Fanclub. 

The China Lee Yo Won Fanclub fundraising dateline is Feb 19 2017.

So Far the number of china fans who bought the movie tickets is around 1908.

The No 1 fan spent $31200 China Yuan, Second in rank spent  $6000Yuan, Third in rank spent $6000Yuan.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Hi, all international Lee Yo Won Fans in this forum, China Lee Yo Won Weibo Fanclub  are raising the funds thru an app

http://www.owhat.cn/pc.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.owhat.cn%2Fshop%2Fshopdetail.html%3Fid%3D13547%26ispc%3D1

but the APP , payment is made via 支付宝 (Alipay). But  i think alipay must have a china bank account.

Thank for sharing this, I am willing to Buy tickets for the movie :) I will try to download the app.

• Like 3

How are you everyone? So busy lately. I guess you all have watched the ending of Night Life, right?  What do you think or how do you feel about the ending? I still have to watch it with English subs, had watched it raw though, but I couldn't understand everything. 

Looking forward to watching the movie.. My Little Brother.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unicaunnisansu said:

[NEWS - 021217] 

Actor Lee Yo Won expressed her affection for young actor #KimSooHyun.

In an interview with MBC 'Sections TV Entertainment Communication' recently , Lee Yo Won reveals love for Kim Soo Hyun.

Lee Yo Won, who has named Kim Soo Hyun as an actor who wants to breathe together during past interviews, expressed her love to Kim Soo Hyun and said : " I still like Kim Soo Hyun better than Park Boo Gum " . However, "Kim Soo Hyun is going to the army soon," she was sorry and sad.

It's understandable that our Queen would like him. He is a good actor and I guess that is why she would like to work with him. It would be great if they could work together. I don't know Park Boo Gum so I can't comment about him.  

• Like 2

Lee Yo Won Just appeared on Korean Entertainment show "Section TV" airing today 12 Feb Korean time 3.45pm.

English Translation of what Lee Yo Won said in an interview with host of Section TV programme.

In the interview, Lee Yo Won mentioned that she's not interested in cooking, she's not good at cooking, among the characters she played she liked 

doctor and the recent charcter Daepyeo nim (CEO) she played, because she gets to wear nice clothes, ride nice car.

In previous interview, Lee Yo Won mentioned that she like to work with Kim Soo Hyun (male lead from My love from the stars),

she mentioned in section tv interview that now too she wants to work with kim soo hyun, compared to Park Bo Gum she liked Kim Soo Hyun more, but she felt it's a pity kim soo hyun is going to the army soon.

Question asked by Host(Q): Are you Pretty or Cute?

Lee Yo Won: If  my age is younger, i will choose cute, now if i will to choose pretty it's embarrassing, this words coming from my mouth is a bit...

Question asked by Host(Q): No Aegyo at all?

Lee Yo Won: No Aegyo at all, But when i was filming "Night Light" , UIE aegyo a lot. I was chatting with her and unknowingly i also danced a idol's dance

Question asked by Host(Q): What did you learn from UIE? 

Lee Yo Won: Nothing( Acting blur)

Host danced a idol song and Lee Yo Won danced shy shy shy with her hands

Question asked by Host(Q): Any desire to be a singer?

Lee Yo Won: Being a idol is my dream, i envy those who performed on stage being so charismatic, because i can't dance, i can't sing, watching other people's performance,

i feel contented.

Question asked by Host(Q): You are 173cm, 48kg

Question asked by Host(Q): Which part of your body u are most satisfied with?

Lee Yo Won: Legs

Question asked by Host(Q):  Legs, your legs is really pretty

Lee Yo Won: Legs, my legs is a little longer

Question asked by Host(Q): Your perfect figure, u are born with it or u  take good care of it?

Lee Yo Won: Sorry, i am born with it, my mum and dad is also very tall, i am thankful to them for giving birth to me like this, just a little management will do, i am really thankful.

Question asked by Host(Q): Praising yourself campaign (Host demonstrated patting own's arms) and asked Lee Yo Won to do the same and praise herself

Lee Yo Won gave herself a hug and said to herself: thank you for living well like this , you have to continue to work hard, be healthy and live happily like now  for the rest of your life.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, nikachan2008 said:

How are you everyone? So busy lately. I guess you all have watched the ending of Night Life, right?  What do you think or how do you feel about the ending? I still have to watch it with English subs, had watched it raw though, but I couldn't understand everything. 

Looking forward to watching the movie.. My Little Brother. 

My Little brother is airing soon in Korea, not sure whether it will be airing overseas?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rdrunner said:

Lee Yo Won Just appeared on Korean Entertainment show "Section TV" airing today 12 Feb Korean time 3.45pm.

English Translation of what Lee Yo Won said in an interview with host of Section TV programme.

In the interview, Lee Yo Won mentioned that she's not interested in cooking, she's not good at cooking, among the characters she played she liked 

doctor and the recent charcter Daepyeo nim (CEO) she played, because she gets to wear nice clothes, ride nice car.

In previous interview, Lee Yo Won mentioned that she like to work with Kim Soo Hyun (male lead from My love from the stars),

she mentioned in section tv interview that now too she wants to work with kim soo hyun, compared to Park Bo Gum she liked Kim Soo Hyun more, but she felt it's a pity kim soo hyun is going to the army soon.

Question asked by Host(Q): Pretty or Cute?

Lee Yo Won: If  my age is younger, i will choose cute, now if i will to choose pretty it's embarrassing, this words coming from my mouth is a bit...

Lee Yo Won: No Aegyo at all, But when i was filming "Night Light" , UIE aegyo a lot. I was chatting with her and unknowingly i also danced a idol's dance

Lee Yo Won: Being a idol is my dream, i envy those who performed on stage being so charismatic, because i can't dance, i can't sing, watching other people's performance,

i feel contented.

Question asked by Host(Q): Your perfect figure, u are born with it or u  take good care of it?

Lee Yo Won: Sorry, i am born with it, my mum and dad is also very tall, i am thankful to them for giving birth to me like this, just a little management will do, i am really thankful.

Question asked by Host(Q): Praising yourself campaign (Host demonstrated patting own's arms) and asked Lee Yo Won to do the same and praise herself

Lee Yo Won gave herself a hug and said to herself: thank you for living well like this , you have to continue to work hard, be healthy and live happily like now  for the rest of your life.

Nice... Thank you so much for sharing this here.

1 hour ago, rdrunner said:

My Little brother is airing soon in Korea, not sure whether it will be airing overseas?

I hope there will be a DVD with subtitles. I definitely would love to have a copy.

• Like 2

On 2/8/2017 at 11:49 PM, ranz said:

Chingu .. Please join us on V live app here the link : 

http://A live broadcast is now showing on V. http://www.vlive.tv/video/22458/

You can download the soffware (Vlive) , and log in .. 

Tommorow at 6:30 PM korean time there's a live program about Yes,family movie ..

Send love as much as possible.. Chinese fans are crazy and amazing !! See you there 

How did it go? 

On 2/11/2017 at 2:58 PM, QSD said:

It’s so joyful to see so many beautiful pics of her these days.  I couldn’t even catching up with them all yet. 

@flameofthealps  Did you have some info of the fan meeting yet?  Some fan from China has already booked an airplane ticket going to see Yowon. You can ask the person who is asking that particular fan to tweet her. 

Hey QSD, I've managed to follow her and direct message her there and guess what? She agreed to help me!!:lol::sweatingbullets: She is so sweet and obliging to help communicate with me in english through using a translator:heart: She has agreed to update me about the exact location and time of the fan meet as soon as she finalises the discussion with YoWon's agency team... So once I get the news from her I'll get back to all of you here Ok? ARE U GALS EXCITED?? HAHA, I SURE AM!!:glasses: And thanks QSD for the idea of following her tweet!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Question asked by Host(Q): Are you Pretty or Cute?

i feel contented.

Thanks so much for the translation.  Yowon is both cutie pie and pretty!!!! 

8 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

How did it go? 

The V live broadcast was fun to show how much the fans loving her.  There was over 1.4 million hearts displayed on the video.  The fans were very enthusiastic to clicking on the heart that I think it crashed at one point.  Great job everyone!!!

10 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Walt Disney got the distribution rights of the film so maybe they would release overseas.

Source

• Like 2

Source: Weibo @Alien_Joy

Hi all fans,  please join this event organised by Lee Yo Won Chinese and Korea Fan club. The event is

from today 13 Feb 2017 to 19  Feb 2017, 

You can help promote Lee Yo Won Latest Movie "My Little Brother"  thru facebook, twitter or  instagram

by following instructions below. 

For those with facebook, please go to  https://www.facebook.com/ifilmsidushq/ 

and post to your timeline or share with your friends on facebook movie picture of my Little Brother on main page of https://www.facebook.com/ifilmsidushq/ 

For those with instagram,  use picture below and tag “#이요원 #leeyowon #그래가족 #2월15일 #대개봉 #무료 #영화 #티켓 #요원팬 #korean #movie #인스타그램 #한국영화 #정만식 #이솜 #정준원” 

006BQiqdgy1fcou3hkqk5j30nn0yzk7n.jpg

For those with twitter, tweet picture below with tag #그래가족 #이요원 ” 

006BQiqdgy1fcou3m7o52j30nn0yzh1q.jpg

Let's do the best we can and help to Promote Lee Yo Won's New Movie " My Little Brother". Fighting!

• Like 5

Yo family!:glasses: 

The date of the fan meeting has finally been confirmed.... *drumroll* *cymbal*... 

IT'S 9TH APRIL 2017 (SUNDAY)

Which is also our Yoyo's birthday! Woohooooooo!! Looks like there will be a birthday bash there for us all:cookie::heart::grin:

Will let you gals know again once I've known the exact location and timing...

• Like 5