8 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Who is UIE? 

And what does the comment in Chinese mean? 

I notice there are tons of comment from YKxSJ shippers... lol :lol: fan, pls, calm down! the flood of comments may scare LYW away

It's uee.  Because uee always kind of backhug LYW or skinship in their bts pics, so Sejin her character should learn from her and do the same to Yi kyung too LOL

• Like 4

18 hours ago, mujay said:

Actually i'm.in iddle mood wait patiencely till this drama end with approrite sub.

even the feeling to wait is unbearable, i must not swayed by all conversation bettwen all of you chingu..yaa...-_- just wait...and wait...

Woah.. I am amazed at your patience. Please tell us what you think when you finish watching the drama. 

I think both of LYW and uee know that fans ship them,  i mean who else we gonna ship in this drama?  Lol jk

Just now, QSD said:

I'm not sure about Se Jin learning from Uie.  Maybe a confession to her daepyonim like Uie in real life to her BF.  OK, I'm only guessing so don't take my words for it.

What the comment meant is probably about skinship more than anything

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ranz said:

Hello .. Heloo .. 

Still on euforia the queen on Instagram .. Yiippi .. 

Ah @mujay you are so good on it ! I could not even hold myself more than half a day .. Hihi 

Especially on ep 18 when takki and daepyonim smile so sweet to each other .. I repeat that scene over and over again .. Owh my heart jumped for joy :wub:  whatever i dont understand what they're talking about .. That smile makes me sleep so tight .. Hmmmm..

Hush.. Hush ..  PGW and Sejin .. Hihi sorry but  im stand on my own imagination .. Lol .. 

LOL.. are you shipping them? 

Yeah, I love that scene too. But the feelings is more on brother and sister. I think I-Kyung loves him like her little brother.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lightning123 said:

It's uee.  Because uee always kind of backhug LYW or skinship in their bts pics, so Sejin her character should learn from her and do the same to Yi kyung too LOL

Thank you. Fan ships YKxSJ with a passion, I see, LOL
I see many comments from my Viet fellows (YK-SJ shippers), and they are too cringe-worthy to post them here :sweatingbullets: OMG... 
 A hug from them may make SNS explode :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, QSD said:

Nika, I think it's coz Ran's ship has been crashed long time ago so she jumping on something else, that's all.

giphy.gif

Poor my Twin... I told her to jump long time ago, but don't know she was still that loyal. Guess she just jumped recently and the first ship she saw is YK-Tak, so she just climbed in. God, bless her! This ship is non-existence. :D

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, lightning123 said:

I think both of LYW and uee know that fans ship them,  i mean who else we gonna ship in this drama?  Lol jk

What the comment meant is probably about skinship more than anything

Yeah.. there was a mistake again in the synopsis, just like the EOG. :)

• Like 2

@nikachan2008 so when are you going to subscribe?? i'm always checking my netflix account but still there's no sign of night light there or should I say "white nights" in Netflix...

Tbh I don't see any pictures aside from baby pictures that I saw here in the forum. I think she's very a private person also regarding with her family matters also when I tried to look up some info in her family background. Can't find anything... 

@QSD 190 countries? Do you know where I can look up, which I can see that my country is included in the area of their publicing the drama. 

Can't wait to watch it via Netflix :") 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nikachan2008 said:

Yeah.. there was a mistake again in the synopsis, just like the EOG. :)

Oh don't remind me of EOG,  i keep waiting for the love line every ep btw LYW and Go Soo but nothing. Even until ep 20 i didnt give up.  I can't believe myself. 

Yeah now i remember NL had synopsis saying how Gun woo is torn between Yi kyung and Se jin, because Se jin reminds him of Yi kyung but i barely see that.  All i see is the love between the two woman

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

giphy.gif

Poor my Twin... I told her to jump long time ago, but don't know she was still that loyal. Guess she just jumped recently and the first ship she saw is YK-Tak, so she just climbed in. God, bless her! This ship is non-existence. :D

:D :D :D

34 minutes ago, QSD said:

Nika, it's GW-YK.  It's fatally crashed back in Japan.

I see.  I can just understand Vaiduakhu's.. LOLing.. :D  I am so sorry Ran

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, KERROPPIE said:

@nikachan2008 so when are you going to subscribe?? i'm always checking my netflix account but still there's no sign of night light there or should I say "white nights" in Netflix...

Tbh I don't see any pictures aside from baby pictures that I saw here in the forum. I think she's very a private person also regarding with her family matters also when I tried to look up some info in her family background. Can't find anything... 

@QSD 190 countries? Do you know where I can look up, which I can see that my country is included in the area of their publicing the drama. 

I don't know. I had no plan of subscribing, but perhaps when I see NL there I may subscribe. Let's wait and see. 

Yeah, she is very private about her family. If there's anything that would come out it could probably that somebody made a mistake.. :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KERROPPIE said:

That’s right, 190 countries so yours should be included.

Yes, the title is called "White Nights" on Netflix.  I don't know exactly where you can check but it's going to be available for streaming on Sat/Sun next week.  I’ll also watch it again there in HD. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, lightning123 said:

Oh don't remind me of EOG,  i keep waiting for the love line every ep btw LYW and Go Soo but nothing. Even until ep 20 i didnt give up.  I can't believe myself. 

Yeah now i remember NL had synopsis saying how Gun woo is torn between Yi kyung and Se jin, because Se jin reminds him of Yi kyung but i barely see that.  All i see is the love between the two woman

Wow, you're such a very loyal shipper to the end!

• Like 2