[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest Clu3less

i just started watching this drama the other day and lol i kinda wished i hadnt. i dont know if i can wait each week for new episodes to come out. i normally wait till the whole series is out and complete before i watch it but the synopsis looked so interesting X]

i cant wait for episode 9 to come out, i felt like episode 8 was more of a teaser

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found and watched Autumn Concerto night before my exam, and that was a HUGE mistake but I was soo addicted I couldn't stop. I hate having to wait for it every week including subbing as well, but it's oh so worth it. Ep 8 was like a teaser of what to come, but I think they should extend Autumn Concerto have more drama and more development, because the first 6 episodes of them 'getting to know' each other was in my opinion too rushed. I think AC in 12 eps would be too rushed, I thought it wouldve been around 24 ep drama, but they maybe put more info on each other in say 10 eps and the rest on GX regaining and refalling in love with MC. I thought how they fell in love was too quick, it was like they went to from friends to lovers in a week, but I think the time span was more longer but it felt that way.

I'm so excited for ep 9! And GX has to be at Hua Tian Village for 240 hours anywais, aka 10 days! And it's funny how YQ dad's like, "the wedding is around the corner?" they going to prepare a wedding in 10 days? I think they wouldve need a longer period of time, in which he can fully regain his memories!

It's ironic in ep 7 that YQ was telling the story of the little mermaid, she is practically the princess who the prince thought he fell in love with, she isn't the mermaid.

"Miss you miss you!"

xoxo

Guest byul808

SAW 8th episode!!!

OMG the kid is sooooo cute~~~~ ^^

I can't wait for episode 9, i think that's when the real fireworks are going to start popping!!!!

I love this drama and it makes my heart so warm and touching while seeing those two main actors are tying to cope their pains and keeping themselves happy with their young son at the end of episode. I admired Vanness Wu's acting and he made the viewers to like him more of course his acting became better than his previous works. The main girl but I don't know her name, she's really great and her chemistry with Vanness is so bombarded I mean it looks like they are real couple haha.

I gonna wait for more episodes to come but I now watched Episode 6-8 in youtube or vikii(if there is new episode coming up)..

Can't believe that their rating is much higher than the other dramas like Fated to Love You(long episode).. This one is better because I hate long episode haha.. Kudos to the directors and writers who made this!! Yay!

Guest SillyyJenn

2ND PREVIEW FOR EP.9

the son was so cute in the preview! XD

finallyyy! i waited 5 days. 1 day and 18 hours to go. W00TS! im so obsessed c[:

Guest MeiHearts

yayy finally caught up with ep 8... omggg why must we wait T_T i can't wait !!!!! i REALLLLY hope that this is a happy ending T_T or else i'll just ... ahh

i totally teared up when xiao le keeps calling guang xi dad T_T ahh sunday needs to hurry up

Guest SillyyJenn

omgg can't wait 4 9 :D my friends say theres a book based on this.. is this true?

yea but there are slight differences.

you can buy in on yesasia, heres the link for it. hope that helps xD

i'm actually really tempted to buy the book but the price throws me off ><

W00TS! one more day :]

i gots a question guys, on wiki it says there's only 10eps?! that would suck cause i have no idea how they're gonna tie everything up in 2 episodes.

however on chinese forums they said there are 13 episodes....

soo uhh...anyone know about this one?

Guest cindiiizhere

yea but there are slight differences.

you can buy in on yesasia, heres the link for it. hope that helps xD

i'm actually really tempted to buy the book but the price throws me off ><

W00TS! one more day :]

i gots a question guys, on wiki it says there's only 10eps?! that would suck cause i have no idea how they're gonna tie everything up in 2 episodes.

however on chinese forums they said there are 13 episodes....

soo uhh...anyone know about this one?

Thanks =) but i don't understand chinesee n its 12-13 epis =) he will regain his memory in the next epis i guess i think it has sumthing to do wif the memory card inside that bracelet =)

Archived