[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Thx a lot for the link. I am waiting to have on megaupload. I am working on Viikii for french translation, but i hope the english translator comes soon...

Thx a lot for the link. I am waiting to have on megaupload. I am working on Viikii for french translation, but i hope the english translator comes soon...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrynkiwi

the new GX smiles so much now.

hopefully im not offending anyone, but i really dislike all the village scenes in taiwanese dramas.

i know its for comic relief, but sometimes, they just never stop talking.

i'm pretty sure not all villages in Taiwan are like that.

they always seem to portray the village ppl as together and good, and if you moved to the city, you generally have no family and broken.

weird.. ?

i'm loving this series

i'm impressed with vaness' acting, there's room for improvement but i have to say that he did a great job with the sensitive scenes

i love the child actor, he's the cutest thing, at first i thought the idea of them having a six year old kid was going to kill the storyline but he brings a lot to his character

look forward to seeing the rest of this

Guest darkprincess36

Oh man, now i just gotta wait for either Viikii to finish subbing it, or wait for someone else to sub it before i can watch the next episode. omg, that little preview was sad. Oh well, must wait >_<

Guest jamba bamba

I think the preview will either be in ep 10 or 11..... and seriously. NEED EP 10 NOW!!! the week-long wait is always sooo hard. so what do you guys think?? will ep 10 be the ep when GX remembers everything?? (judging by the preview with MC and GX's conversation while MC was sitting on the swings...)

I think the preview will either be in ep 10 or 11..... and seriously. NEED EP 10 NOW!!! the week-long wait is always sooo hard. so what do you guys think?? will ep 10 be the ep when GX remembers everything?? (judging by the preview with MC and GX's conversation while MC was sitting on the swings...)

I think so. Because at the end of episode 9 Guang Xi was starting to get little flashbacks of him and Mu Cheng together while looking at her, so I think it's possible. x]

---

Ratings for Episode 9

Autumn's Concerto 「下一站,幸福」:5.55

Hi My Sweetheart「海派甜心」:2.67

Momo Love 「桃花小妹」:0.94

Congrats to being #1 again this week. 8D

--

New Episode 10 Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRnDLVygKJ4

--

Also, Van Ness just updated his twitter with this picture. (: I love this picture. A possible hint for a future scene in the drama, perhaps? XD

@VanNessVanWu (twitter): We Love our job...thank U God! Last scene for tonight, and then Monday Night Lights to Pray it up!!! (1 hour ago)

35jjdvk.jpg

Guest summers83

what time does this drama usually air on sundays?????

cuz ima try to watch it live next time.

Yes I will be going to Taipei on 27th Dec onwards too for 5 days and 27th Dec happens to be a Sunday, I'll try to rush back to hotel to catch it live on Taiwan TV. It's airing on Sundays at TTV from 10pm - 11.30pm. I'm definitely gonna be back at hotel room by then.

Aw, Ady and Vanness look so cute there on his latest twitter update. I think I will miss this couple and drama when it eventually ends. It will feel kind of 'empty' having nothing to look forward to on Sundays.

Episode 9 was good. Mu Cheng and Guang Xi finally met. There were both sad and funny/cute parts in this episode. GX kept hurting MC with his words, though of course unintentionally since he has lost his memories but I can't help but feel bad for MC most of the times, eg.when she saw his wedding ring, when he told her he has only memories of these 6 years, when he said he couldn't join them on the family day since he isn't Xiao Le's father etc.

Ady could deliver the feelings of disappointment and sadness very well. She has definitely grown as an actress since I saw her last in 'Chinese Paladin'. The funny parts where the family scenes. Xiao Le looked so adorable when I saw all the carrots (which he dislikes) in his lunch-box, and the way he counterattacked and used "the 13 rules of family Liang" to 'lecture' his own mom when she was being 'mean' to GX.

I'm not sure, sometimes those previews can be misleading... I have read at AF and a Chinese forum about people's thoughts. They think Mu Cheng probably meant those things she said, like thanking him for giving her Xiao Le and that his is the best gift she has ever received but GX might have said something before like 'pretend I'm Xiao Le's father and say things that weren't said before he passed away'. So GX still doesn't know about Xiao Le and his past.

I'm not sure...I think it really depends on how long this drama will be and whether the scriptwriter wants to drag it due to the good ratings.

Aw, Ady and Vanness look so cute there on his latest twitter update. I think I will miss this couple and drama when it eventually ends. It will feel kind of 'empty' having nothing to look forward to on Sundays.

Episode 9 was good. Mu Cheng and Guang Xi finally met. There were both sad and funny/cute parts in this episode. GX kept hurting MC with his words, though of course unintentionally since he has lost his memories but I can't help but feel bad for MC most of the times, eg.when she saw his wedding ring, when he told her he has only memories of these 6 years, when he said he couldn't join them on the family day since he isn't Xiao Le's father etc.

Ady could deliver the feelings of disappointment and sadness very well. She has definitely grown as an actress since I saw her last in 'Chinese Paladin'. The funny parts where the family scenes. Xiao Le looked so adorable when I saw all the carrots (which he dislikes) in his lunch-box, and the way he counterattacked and used "the 13 rules of family Liang" to 'lecture' his own mom when she was being 'mean' to GX.

I'm not sure, sometimes those previews can be misleading... I have read at AF and a Chinese forum about people's thoughts. They think Mu Cheng probably meant those things she said, like thanking him for giving her Xiao Le and that his is the best gift she has ever received but GX might have said something before like 'pretend I'm Xiao Le's father and say things that weren't said before he passed away'. So GX still doesn't know about Xiao Le and his past.

I'm not sure...I think it really depends on how long this drama will be and whether the scriptwriter wants to drag it due to the good ratings.

Hey! I really think your interpretation of the preview of the 10th ep is the right one cause we can see that As Guang Xi listen to Mu Cheng hes really calm and maybe a little confused at her sincerity but he doesnt seem like he just remembered how he loved her, how she went away even if unwillingly .. I think his reaction would be more wild and he would be sad, overwhelmed, angry and then maybe understanding to then listen to what she says cause that something you say at the end of the relationship isnt ist ? Like thanks but now youre not in our life anymore... It just seem too soon ..I think they will enjoy a great day together and then he will have to go away .. Or maybe im just influenced by my reading of the book :P Anyway! Thanks! I m sure youre right or at least the closest to what will happen... I was asking myself how she could say that if he still doesnt remember her :)

Guest jamba bamba

I wouldn't mind them dragging it out.... :D I would have nothing to look forward to on Sundays when this show ends.

People at the chinese forums are saying now this drama will be 16-20 eps even though it was originally only planned for 12 eps.

I don't usually dig Taiwanese dramas, because to me, a majority of them have over-used plots and poor actors.

But this one...hm, I'd have to say I really like it so far(:

It just feels like Vaness & Ady An have great chemistry, can handle their roles, and despite the cliche story, it has a special, fuzzy feeling, LMAO.

My pedo-side totally adores this Xiao Le kid, hahaha!

Guest biteme_lestat

currently sooo addicted to this drama too! watching the subeed eps from Sublimes :) Xiao Le is soooo cute! and the boy can act! :D and dayum, Vanness is just soooo freakin' hot in this series! i'm happy that this series is a top rater. I think those ratings are really well deserved ^^

Archived