[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest perking

OMG, Ep 6 is so sad, I cried so much . Ady and Van , both acting are excellent. Man, They broke my heart, And the unexpected thing is that pervert uncle Cai stabbed QX, OMG, I want to kill him. Poor QX, loosing his love and get stabbed by the creepy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jollibee

my gosh i'm not even finished with episode 4 yet!!!

i love it...^_^... the girls are so cute and all the guys are so good as well...

they all really know how to act especially ady...she's not one of those wannabe's really...she's really good on her craft!!!

question:

does anyone know where i can download or buy the ost???i love it!!!

is it available on yes asia?

Guest princessantou

at first i thought it was some typical tw drama... rich dude, poor girl... cinderella story kind.

every week, i get super excited. when im done with my weekly episode, i get super anxious for the next one... if only i can find the whole serie!!! it kills me when i dont know what is gonna happen.

it gets super sad from time to time... makes me weep...

also... ady so pretty!!!

anyone knows how many ep in total?

Guest rachelicious

The drama is getting better and better every week! I'm so addicted to it and it's so different from other dramas.

Everyone in the drama can act so well. Ady is an amazing actress and Vanness improved alot!

The part where MC was reading the message written by GX behind the photo and GX chasing the car made me cry so badly.

Next episode is gonna be awesome!! Ahhhh.. gotta wait for another week.

Guest Dorkiilove

Such.A.Good.Drama.

I can't wait till next episode, theres gonna be the time cut!

Episode 7 preview summary:

Surgery on GX to save his life, his mum is outside praying. MC learns that she's pregnant.

---

6 Years Later

---

GX lost is his memory. Still wearing the bracelet though.

MC's Kid thinks his dad is a alien, and gets teased at school.

However, agriculture guy [forget his name], tells the kid that he's the kid's "earth daddy".

QX proposes marriage to his doctor girlfriend. But has some unfinished business to attend to [something to do with a case?], and goes to town where MC Lives.

Meet again? Same situation as when they met, broken car blocking the bus.

Guest supergeek;3

just watched episode 6, and it made me tear up abit.

Guang Xi's mum is so.. ARGH!!! >D

i watched it without subs, so i couldn't understand some parts.

Can someone explain to me what the bracelet is?

Is it like a USB? that's what i gathered from my poor chinese skills.

cannot wait for the next ep.

why does it only air once a week? TT__TT

question:

does anyone know where i can download or buy the ost???i love it!!!

is it available on yes asia?

There's no OST. At least no official one. All of the songs are from different artists' albums. Here's all the songs that are featured on the drama:

ixs2l0.png

Guest jollibee

Such.A.Good.Drama.

I can't wait till next episode, theres gonna be the time cut!

Episode 7 preview summary:

Surgery on GX to save his life, his mum is outside praying. MC learns that she's pregnant.

---

6 Years Later

---

GX lost is his memory. Still wearing the bracelet though.

MC's Kid thinks his dad is a alien, and gets teased at school.

However, agriculture guy [forget his name], tells the kid that he's the kid's "earth daddy".

QX proposes marriage to his doctor girlfriend. But has some unfinished business to attend to [something to do with a case?], and goes to town where MC Lives.

Meet again? Same situation as when they met, broken car blocking the bus.

i DL'd the OST by looking for the songs on google.

this video shows all the song names and the artist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HNfLXIS6KE

i still have to see Ep. 6, i have seen some as two parts were completed.

i already began crying and can't wait to see the rest.

so sad but such a beautiful love story.

princessantou

i heard it was going to be 13 episodes but i think also usually SETTV drama's are like 16-22 episodes...

-jina

There's no OST. At least no official one. All of the songs are from different artists' albums. Here's all the songs that are featured on the drama:

ixs2l0.png

hey guys!!!

thanks a lot!!!

i had to sleep after 12 hours of downloading episodes 1-5 then watching episode 1-4...

i haven't watched episode 5 yet but i am going to right after giving my regards to you guys!!!

love it and thank you all for the info!!!

i'll give my brief thought on the past episodes later....

xVivskies >>> i just love their kid he is so cute from what i've seen...thanks for the preview...

by the way ...i don't mind spoilers ^_^...hehehe...

also the ending credits kills me everytime...

they were so good everything looked real...

do they have an opening credit for this???or did i just missed it???

Guest rachellovee

just watched episode 6, and it made me tear up abit.

Guang Xi's mum is so.. ARGH!!! >D

i watched it without subs, so i couldn't understand some parts.

Can someone explain to me what the bracelet is?

Is it like a USB? that's what i gathered from my poor chinese skills.

cannot wait for the next ep.

why does it only air once a week? TT__TT

LOL, same here, some parts they talk so fast XD

It's a lucky bracelet that she buys for him, because like, you can't buy your own lucky bracelet or else it won't work and then in ep. 7 he's still wearing it after he gets the surgery and totally forgets her ://and yes, it airs every sunday~ :(( lol one week of agonyy

Guest hardkandi

OMG ... i can't be doing this to myself..! Every week, the anticipation is building.. the series gets better and better.. I hate the Uncle Cai guy. !

^^ Puahaha I love it when they speak nice english. I can't wait to hear it!

I'm not fluent in mandarin, nor can I read chinese perfectly well. But compare the pain of waiting to watch it with english subs and the pain of watching it without english subs, it's more agonizing to wait for the subbed episodes to come out. Therefore, I've started to watch it without subs! It's hard, but I'll manage... anything for Guang Xi, haha.

I finished episode 6 yesterday night, and I can honestly say that nothing can beat this drama right now. I've said it before in this thread, but I'll say it again; it's so different from the other idol dramas airing right now. I'm glad to see a change in humour, and the seriousness of it all. No wonder it's racking up the ratings for weeks consecutive. It deserves it more than anything else.

I've never expected anything good from Vaness, especially since the last time I saw him was Meteor Garden. Back then his acting seemed like a joke. That's why I had no expectations coming into this drama. But I was pleasantly surprised! I can't think of a better person to play Guang Xi. And may I add his hair cut is sooooo much better? I'm developing a huge fangirl crush on him, haha.

Nor have I ever seen or heard of Ady. Another pleasant surprise. With her long straight hair, she resembles Vicki Zhao, and with her curly hair, she resembles Barbie. A very nice combination lol. But I love love love her acting. Everything is so real with her, especially her crying scenes! Their chemistry is definitely top notch for me! Loving it!

Back to episode 6. Oh my gosh, I haven't cried this much over a drama in a while. I can't list one scene that didn't take my breath away. Everything was done so perfectly that I couldn't help but watch it again and again. I can't wait another week before episode 7 shows! I'm dying to watch it right now. Especially since Xiao Le appears in the next ep! I love how he refers to his daddy as 'alien daddy', and Tuo Ye his 'earth daddy'. Too cute, too cute.

I was kinda hoping they wouldn't go pick up the developed pictures from the old man. Since they have a receipt for it, they can go pick it up whenever they want. I was thinking they forgot about the pictures because of the surgery, but the old man wouldn't throw it away, right? Then one day, after 6 years, Vaness who has the receipt would find the receipt and then be all curious. Then he'd go back to the shop [assuming it's still opened haha], and then find these loving couple pictures of him and Mu Cheng! But of course, if that happened, he wouldn't have been able to write that message to Mu Cheng just in case he died. That message touched me, though. And I couldn't stop thinking Guang Xi would be the perfect husband for me, hahaha.

Guest hardkandi

I hear ya.. ! I can't believe Vaness is doing such a great job with this show. He pleasantly surprised me and he's so CUTE!! I can't believe i didn't see it before. The chemistry between these two are so real! Mu Cheng is so PRETTY! They make the perfect pair.

I can't wait till Sunday.. !

I've got to say that I'm pleasantly surprised with this taiwanese drama...The action's are understandable, the motives as well and the main actors as well as the supportive actors amazing...

Mu Cheng and Guang Xi are such a nice pair <3

Actually, taiwanese dramas are not my thing since they tend to be on the comical side and "overcuted"/"overacted" ... so "Autumn's concerto" is a fresh change that i very much like ^^

Is it sure that the series will just have 13 episodes? Since the ratings are rather good, it would be so cool to enjoy this drama jsut a little bit longer. Furthermore, they already aired almost half of it and we are still in the past...don't want the story to be rushed....

Guest lucky_moon

omo the ending of Ep6 was really intense but the preview is GREAT thought it's already few years but happy to see the little kid but wonder if MC know about GX surgery result.

Frankly to say, Vaness smile is really @#$%& :w00t:

Guest jollibee

i hear you guys!!

i haven't watched episode 6..waiting to dl the subs!!!

anyways!!!as always thanks for the spoilers!!!!i love them!!!

it tears me up everytime i watch the preview and the kid says " can you preteend to be my dad?" to RG and RG says no 'cos he is busy then adds "besides i'm not really your dad"..

darn!!!sunday please come faster!!!

Guest C-Jay`eZ

I can't believe I'm doing this to myself. I should have waited for the whole drama to air and watch it when sublimes finishes subbing. This waiting is a torture!

I just finished watching episode 6 yesterday (instead of writing my essays) and I have to admit that Ady and Vanness are VERY compatible. They have sooo much chemistry together and I squeel like a little girl everytime they kiss or hug!

It was very heart-wretching when seeing MC leaving GX. How heartless GX's mom can be. AHHHHH!! Why do you have to break up the love birds? :( :(

Sunday needs to come ASAP! AHHH, I'm going crazy.

I just finished episode 6 on viikii... GOD. Talk about intensity.. damn. Oh you &*($&(@&$, why'd you gotta stab him?! -___-;; Oh how I wished I started watching this drama once it ENDED. But noooo, I just had to be caught up in it now. :| I cannot bear this wait! Sunday is like a million years away :[

Sigh.. episode 7 seems so dang good from the preview :[ Mu Cheng and Guang Xi's kid is so adorable!

Guest Mademoisella

ahhh i feel ya, SUNDAY is so longggg...

i shouldn't have dragged myself into this, now the waiting is killing me.

not to mention, WHY did MC leave GX? (in ep.6)

i understand she wants to help him get better BUT regarding how the mother asked her how she would repay Director He and his daughter, she chooses to leave???! WTF? I went ballistic there...

i hope they cutted a scene out where the mother does tell her to leave him or something and then show it later that she did tell MC to leave, because I just can't believe she would leave GX without a good reason? WHYY?

(sorry, i felt it left me hanging there with an unreasonable or unforseen scene OR it could just be, it is what it is)

anywho, i def. enjoy this drama, LOVEEE IT!

amaze at Van Ness and his acting too.

the ending of ep.6 was a tear jerker, the letter he left her TT^TT

AND, i'm glad this drama doesn't seem to be like other cute-sy/comedy drama

(not that i dislike them, but its good to have something new AND GOOD to watch too)

B)

Archived