[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

thanks joeyclaire for the link!

I can't wait to watch episode 7 tonight.

I'm going to spoil myself by watching the preview for episode 8 haha

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mademoisella

^

LOL. i watched it too and i haven't even watch ep.7!

man, this makes the wait more of a KILL!

ahhh, this drama's the best <33 loveee it!

Guest kween_lisa

spoilers for episode 7 please!!!

i don't mind them at all!!!

^^ second that.

Viikii seems to not be working for some reason. x|

Im dying to see what happens!!

Question!

So will MC ever see her aunt again?

Guest loveproblemsx3

spoilers for episode 7 please!!!

i don't mind them at all!!!

Well from the start of episode 7 after all the recaps , it shows MC telling TY to stop the car and then she looks in the mirror and tells him to continue because she thought GX anymore , who was actually on the floor from the accident . GX's mom and lawyer comes running over and his lawyer captures the stepdad then it all shows them in the hospital . The english doctor is trying to save GX while in the middle of the road , MC tells TY to stop again cuz she had to throw up . He suggest she calms down and then it jumps to another scene at the place where MC went to get her body check up .

it kinda went like this :

nurse/doctor - "Has the lady Liang MuCheng come and pick up her report ?"

another nurse - "Oh no not yet, in fact she hasn't shown up at all today . Why ?"

nurse/doctor - "Oh well she reported she was feeling nauseous/sleepiness because of fatigue but actually , shes pregnent ."

Then , MC falls asleep in the van while holding the picture of her and GX really tight . It jumps to a scene where GX wakes up and YQ is there to greet him by holding his hand . There is no sign that GX has his memory back or anything , he just stares into YQ's eyes deeply .

--six years later --

NOW AND FINALY we get to see XL -xiaole- in action as hes on top of the playground fixing is radio . He does his "MIXU MIXU" speech and another girl named tang tang comes and asks him about the machine . he replies by saying that this is a very powerful machine that can reach mars and girls like her wouldnt understand . she thinks his dad is from mars but it is told that MC told XL that his alien dad was a powerful DaLang Alien and was very busy because he had to travel from mars to jupiter for work . TT tells Xl that she wants an alien dad but he tells her she needed to have the power to shoot crystals , which is his and MC way of saying a diabetes blood test . She is impressed that XL has an alien dad and they go down to listen to the Bach Song .

Then comes the REALLY REALLY mean bully that says that only a weird dad would have XL as a child . TT and XL both rebel against the bully and luckly TY comes to the rescue and plays around / tricks the kid stopping the bullying session . They both go to the van and TY shows off the fan he got . He then asks XL why couldnt he be his dad but XL says to him he only has ONE dad and thats his "alien" dad . Then he says how Aunty Hua Zhi Xin in behalf of his mothers wishes . They go pick up MC who is ironically talking with ZX about not liking TY . They finally get home and we get to see the hottie himself <3 .

GX is in the ice rink skating because he feels he can recall lost of memories from there . AHH AND A HOT SHOWER SCENE OF VANNESS IS ALL WE NEED TO SEND US LADIES SCREAMING <3 . He goes to his case , which is almost the exact one of the first case he ever did with MC . He recalls weak glances of MC at the same meeting but shakes it off . He then goes off to meet YQ where we find out they were dating for a long time . In a preview , we see a girl calling him dad , but thankfully that was just a patient who mistook him for her dad . GX goes for his checkup and we learn about why he has to skate secretely . Plus we get a peek at their past relationship after the surgery .

We also learn in the next scenes that XL has type 1 diabetes but hopes that if he can meet him he'll be cured . As MC tells XL the Alien Dad story , GX and YQ are having dinner with their parents and the lawyer . GX takes YQ outside and we see how he struggled in rehab and how YQ affected him so much . We see their past and he then proposes to YQ . TY tells MC that GX should be supporting XL and her but she tells him she already forgot him .

hope i was some help >< . this took me quite a while and my ending was really sucky so if ur left with any questions please ask :) .

^^ second that.

Viikii seems to not be working for some reason. x|

Im dying to see what happens!!

Question!

So will MC ever see her aunt again?

for now no she doesnt .

Ya know. Viikii can be a real headache sometimes whenever it does this...

This video is a YouTube-sourced video.

YouTube server is rejecting connection from ViiKii servers because there are too many requests right now.

Please read our post about this issue.

kween_lisa hmm I was also wondering the same thing while I watched episode 7. I don't know, but I hope she does. It'll be loose ends if her aunt never shows up again.

Here's my take on episode 7.

I didn't like Guang Xi's mother before because it seemed like everything she did was to her own advantage and she barely put Guang Xi in her eyes. But the beginning of episode 7 showed a different side to her, even moreso than episode 5/6 when she found out Guang Xi had brain tumour. Her love for Guang Xi touched me, and I'm glad to have seen the weaker side to her. All parents' weakness are their kids, and she's no exception!

I absolutely looooooove Xiao Le. He's way too cute; I just want to pinch his cheeks haha. I LOLed when he adjusted the knobs on his radio to communicate with his 'alien dad'. His 'miss you miss you' is cute yet sad at the same time. I can't for him to meet Guang Xi. It's sad to see that he has type I diabetes, and has to prick his finger all the time. But I guess that makes him more special! I find it cute that he calls Mu Cheng, Mu Cheng and not Ma Ma.

I never talk about Tuo Ye, but I feel like I should. He's not the typical second male lead; he's not rich, he's not flawless, and he's not the best looking. There's just something about him that draws him away from the typical second male lead. He's soooo sweet with Xiao Le, and my heart pains for him when Mu Cheng states their 'friends forever' relationship. It was touching when he said, "I am Xiao Le's earth daddy, so he does have a father," when the fat kid was making fun of Xiao Le for not having a father. He also encourages the fact that Guang Xi should be with Mu Cheng right now, taking care of Xiao Le together since he is the father. But what they don't know, is that Guang Xi has lost all his memories. I wonder if he'll be the one to tell Guang Xi about his love for Mu Cheng before he lost all his memories.

Instead of a perfect second male lead, I think we have ourselves a perfect second female lead, Yi Qian. So far, there's absolutely no flaws to her. Everything's going her way, she has the best fiance, her career's flying high... I want to see a flaw in her character x_X

Omg, Guang Xi is the best man/husband to be/boyfriend ever. I am so envious. His caller ID for Yi Qian is 'My Love' and the first thing he says to her on the phone is, "I just want to see you". He's a successful lawyer, handsome, rich, and even more important, he wants to have kids. His proposal got rejected before, but he doesn't stop trying. It's rare to see the guy wanting to marry more than the girl, and the one to talk about having a family first. Baaah, I need a man like that in my life. And there's a shower scene where we get to see Guang Xi topless *nosebleeds*. We also get a glimpse of the scar from the stab he got 6 years ago. Pardon my fangirlness here, but the only thing I thought of when the camera was doing a closeup on his abs was, 'down more, down more, down more'. Ahem, *cough*pervert*cough*. Right.

The first scene we see Guang Xi in after 6 years is at the ice rink. He skates and takes off his helmet, and a smile gradually appears on his face. Later when he talks to Yi Qian about the ice rink [because she forbids him to go on the ice rink especially after the surgery], he tells her that the ice rink means a lot to him, and it makes him feel like he's lived 29 years of life, instead of the 6 since he lost all his memory after the surgery. To him it's meaningful because Yi Qian told him that's the first place they met each other. Personally, I think it's because he first fell in love with Mu Cheng at the ice rink. Their first 'date', their first kiss, his slight change of view on her when she tells him about Bach's story, and the first time he's been played by a girl.

What was interesting was his court case. He defends a rich man who apparently molests this girl. He accuses the girl on court, and says she's the liar, the man is innocent. This case and scenario is exactly like the one 6 years ago, except this time, Guang Xi defends the bad guy, and wins. How ironic is that? He's not happy about defending the guy, but it's his job and he has to do what he's paid to do. What's even better, is that during court, he has these flashbacks of him defending Mu Cheng that's triggered by things said on court. He stops briefly after the flashbacks, confused, but does not question them.

Which makes me wonder. Is he not curious about his memories, or the 23 years of life he had before he lost his memories? I think he does wonder. Or why else would he keep the luck bracelet that brought him and Mu Cheng closer together? Yi Qian asks him if he's curious, but he says he isn't because all he needs are his memories with her during those 6 years. He also says the lucky bracelet is what kept him alive after the surgery, and it was her who put it on his hands. Sure he feels attached to the bracelet, but it's not because of Yi Qian. If I'm not wrong, the bracelet also holds the pictures they took together. So when Guang Xi figures that out, it'll be a happy dayy!

When Mu Cheng was talking to Tuo Ye after Xiao Le fell asleep, she said, "this person [Guang Xi] has disappeared from my life." I disagree with that. Not because she thinks there won't ever be a chance to see him again, but because Xiao Le is what's connecting them together. Guang Xi's blood runs through him, so it's almost like Guang Xi will always be there with her as long as Xiao Le is with her.

Overall, the episode wasn't as heartwrenching as episode 6, which is good because I don't want to cry all over again. But Guang Xi and Mu Cheng's first meeting is taking too long! It's going to happen next episode, and I absolutely cannot wait.

Woot, that's a lot. Frigggg I can't wait one week for episode 8 to air.

Guest kween_lisa

AhYee,

Thanks for the summary.

Well MC should see her aunt soon. She did raise her so she should at least say something about her.

Or get to met Xiao Le. Just look at the kid! He is so cute! x)

This week's ratings

下一站幸福 4.25 (Autumn's Concerto)

海派甜心 1.93 (Hi My Sweetheart)

桃花小妹 1.04 (Momo Love)

Credits: silli_kitty @ AF

I'm happy that it is rising again. It would be a pity if such a good drama doesn't receive the recognition it deserves by people in Taiwan.

I absolutely looooooove Xiao Le. He's way too cute; I just want to pinch his cheeks haha. I LOLed when he adjusted the knobs on his radio to communicate with his 'alien dad'. His 'miss you miss you' is cute yet sad at the same time. I can't for him to meet Guang Xi. It's sad to see that he has type I diabetes, and has to prick his finger all the time. But I guess that makes him more special! I find it cute that he calls Mu Cheng, Mu Cheng and not Ma Ma.

I never talk about Tuo Ye, but I feel like I should. He's not the typical second male lead; he's not rich, he's not flawless, and he's not the best looking. There's just something about him that draws him away from the typical second male lead. He's soooo sweet with Xiao Le, and my heart pains for him when Mu Cheng states their 'friends forever' relationship. It was touching when he said, "I am Xiao Le's earth daddy, so he does have a father," when the fat kid was making fun of Xiao Le for not having a father. He also encourages the fact that Guang Xi should be with Mu Cheng right now, taking care of Xiao Le together since he is the father. But what they don't know, is that Guang Xi has lost all his memories. I wonder if he'll be the one to tell Guang Xi about his love for Mu Cheng before he lost all his memories.

Instead of a perfect second male lead, I think we have ourselves a perfect second female lead, Yi Qian. So far, there's absolutely no flaws to her. Everything's going her way, she has the best fiance, her career's flying high... I want to see a flaw in her character x_X

Overall, the episode wasn't as heartwrenching as episode 6, which is good because I don't want to cry all over again. But Guang Xi and Mu Cheng's first meeting is taking too long! It's going to happen next episode, and I absolutely cannot wait.

Firstly, sorry for cutting your post but I just want to say I'm absolutely with you on these points. The boy who plays Xiao Le is so adorable. I find it cute too that he is calling Mu Cheng by her name instead of mom. I felt sorry for him that he doesn't have his father by his side like other children, and that he also has been diagnosed for having type 1 diabetes. It was heartbreaking when they were showing his fingers which were full of 'traces' of those injections.

Though, I have always been rooting for Mu Cheng and Guang Xi I actually wouldn't mind if she gives Tuo Ye a chance, after seeing how nice he is towards MC and Xiao Le. He seemed like he would make a good husband and father.

Besides, with how the story is processing now it seems like it would be difficult for MC and GX to reconcile and be like how they were 6 years ago. The GX now seems to really love Yi Qian, which I can understand since she has been by his side for 6 years. I can foresee Guang Xi being in a dilemma when he regains the lost memories. One is someone he has once loved whole-heartedly and the other one is his current girlfriend who has accompanied him through both good and harsh times. No matter who he choose it would be cruel for all three.

I agree with you that AC isn't following the 'tradition' of having a perfect 2nd male lead but 2nd female lead instead. Yi Qian is indeed a flawless character, which is why people inclusive me find it hard to fully root on MC and GX to get back together again. Since 'Autumn's Concerto' is quite realistic compared to other idol dramas nowadays I'm also hoping some flaws of hers would be shown soon.

I have seen quite a few people say they think this episode wasn't as good as the previous ones. Though, I have to agree that the tempo slowed down a little in episode 7...I don't think the quality dropped at all. In fact this episode actually made me cry for the first time (when watching AC). I got a bit teary on the earlier episodes too but I didn't cry...I did this time though when seeing how much both Xiao Le and Mu Cheng were missing GX.

Oh, btw is it just me or do you think the GX now is even worse than he was when he met MC? I mean he seems like a good boyfriend and all but I don't like him as a lawyer. All he think about is money. I know it is part of his job but I don't think the old GX would have helped a rapist to win a case...

Guest Aznbabiix

GRATZ to autumn's concertttttooo for the higher ratinggg ! ^^

xiao le is absolutely adorabbleee <3 cutest kidd evarr hehee !

but ii think that..not much happened in episode 7 , i didn't like it as much as the other episodes...PROLLY cause it wasn't as sweet, or as emotional..and mu cheng and guang xi are split and it just made me sadd LOL ><"...but i really can't wait for the next ep cause ii cant wait to see what's going to happen when they meet again ! <333

Guest heartdrops

That kid is so adorable.. I want to hug him so bad!!! When he starting shouting baba, I couldn't help but start tearing up.

I love how it's always the same people as in Fated to Love You togethe in a drama. They're so funny! And they always speak Taiwanese too.. wished I understood that lol.

I can't stop giggling stupidly and tearing up during the scenes with the Xiao Le<333.

They had to do that full shot of Vanness' body.. I died during that second.

I.. can't.. stop crying..

Guest alicechen

That's it. Who's joining me to kidnap that adorable Xiao Le!!! :lol:

Seriously, every time he is shown onscreen, I go "$*&($)!!!"

Transition, I agree with you, I seriously don't mind if MC gives TY a chance. If anything, he deserves happiness too. I'm glad he didn't try to be Xiao Le's alien father but only his "Earth Father". That's so sweet of him to not try and take over GX's place. :)

This week's ratings

桃花小妹 1.04 (Momo Love)

Credits: silli_kitty @ AF

I'm happy that it is rising again. It would be a pity if such a good drama doesn't receive the recognition it deserves by people in Taiwan.

Though, I have always been rooting for Mu Cheng and Guang Xi I actually wouldn't mind if she gives Tuo Ye a chance, after seeing how nice he is towards MC and Xiao Le. He seemed like he would make a good husband and father. Besides, with how the story is processing now it seems like it would be difficult for MC and GX to reconcile and be like how they were 6 years ago. The GX now seems to really love Yi Qian, which I can understand since she has been by his side for 6 years. I can foresee Guang Xi being in a dilemma when he regains the lost memories. One is someone he has once loved whole-heartedly and the other one is his current girlfriend who has accompanied him through both good and harsh times. No matter who he choose it would be cruel for all three.

Oh, btw is it just me or do you think the GX now is even worse than he was when he met MC? I mean he seems like a good boyfriend and all but I don't like him as a lawyer. All he think about is money. I know it is part of his job but I don't think the old GX would have helped a rapist to win a case...

Hello! I'm also sorry for cutting your post, haha.

I was so surprised when the ratings dropped for the last two episodes [i think]. I totally expected it to rise because of the dramatic acting and tear shedding scenes in episode 6. It's funny how the ratings go up for the episode most people think was a bit boring. Hm... maybe it's Xiao Le who's bringing in the viewers!

Tuo Ye knows he has no chance =( I also wouldn't mind if Mu Cheng gave him one. He's been in love with her since the beginning of the drama, and even 6 years later. It was so sweet of him to willingly hand Mu Cheng over to Guang Xi, and even told her not to leave him [or rather asked if she's really making the right choice when she decided to leave him]. But what I have for him is out of pity, and I don't genuinely want him to be with Mu Cheng. I'm so mean.

As a Guang Xi Mu Cheng shipper, I would like to think that his love for Yi Qian is actually out of gratitude, he just doesn't realize it yet. This is my take. Unconsciously, he knows there's a deep story behind the lucky bracelet, or why else would he not let go of it? Yi Qian herself knows the bracelet has nothing to do with her. Since she was the first person to take care of him after he woke up, and through all the hardships, it's easy to have growing fondness for her. Okay, so maybe it is love, but like you said... he seems different than before. Mu Cheng was the only person able to change him after his dad died ages ago, but seeing him as a lawyer who only wants money, Yi Qian obviously does not affect him the same way Mu Cheng does, or did.

I guess it would be interesting to see a new Guang Xi fall in love with Mu Cheng, and then have him regain his memories and realize that their destined to be together, haha.

also, love Tuoye. you can tell that he loves her so much but respects her enough to not overbear her.

however i was so sad when he was about to tell her he loves her basically but then he said, "what's wrong with friends helping one another?" i love his mom, she is hilarious!

also, his mom is from the drama SILENCE, right?

Mr. He makes me furious, along with the mom but she hasn't really done anything now after MC left.

also, it bothers me that Yi Qian is not telling GX about his past but it makes sense cause the drama itself will show how he finds out about MC but fustrating. she knows everything but just wants to live her reality of being with GX.

selfish but understandable- also, she doesn't know what her father is doing..sad sad

Yeah, Tuo Ye's mother is from Silence. I recognize her from FTLY. Hilarious in both the dramas =)

Oh, and sorry for cutting your post!

In some dramas the second male lead will always find a way to annoy me with their overbearingness. I agree with you, Tuo Ye is smart enough to not throw himself at her. I have yet to find him annoying, though it's just the beginning. I guess it's because he knows Mu Cheng still loves Guang Xi so he doesn't try to change her mind, whereas other characters in other dramas might.

What do you think Guang Xi's mother will do once she finds out Mu Cheng has Guang Xi's child? She could either hide the fact from Guang Xi, if he doesn't already know [which I highly doubt he will since he doesn't remember anything at all], or take Xiao Le and leave Mu Cheng in the dark. Money as a bribe maybe? Then again, Xiao Le is Mu Cheng's lifeline; she'll never give him up. She's not cold hearted, but if she wants Mu Cheng to have nothing to do with Guang Xi, she might never admit Xiao Le is her grandchild.

Grrr... it's kind of selfish for Yi Qian to not tell Guang Xi what happened before his surgery. But I guess it's out of love that she keeps everything to herself. Guang Xi himself said he doesn't want to know anything before the surgery, so it's alright. But as a viewer, I wish Guang Xi would want to know things, instead of living on 6 years of memory. I mean, how could he not be curious? It's 23 years of life we're talking about. Deep inside he might, but out of his love for Yi Qian, he doesn't say anything. I mean, he is rich, successful, and has a wonderful fiance now. What more does he need? He needs Xiao Le and Mu Cheng, that's what he needs.

That's it. Who's joining me to kidnap that adorable Xiao Le!!! :lol:

Seriously, every time he is shown onscreen, I go "$*&($)!!!"

Cut your post, sorry!

I'm right behind you! We just need someone to act as his alien daddy so we can lure him in !

Guest dysfunkti0nal

Episode 6 - It was very sad, I think i cried during most of the sad part. The worst part was at the end when she was reading that letter he wrote to her on the back of the picture.

Episode 7 - I think this was a much needed episode to explain everything that was going on in their lives.

Congrats to AC for such a high rating.

Guest supergeek;3

This week's ratings

桃花小妹 1.04 (Momo Love)

YAY! the ratings rose again :D

but i didn't really like this week's episode,

except for xiao le who was Adorable<333

i really really can't wait for the next ep, they're going to meet again!1

Guest jamba bamba

I don't think we should blame Yi Qian for not telling GX about his past... I don't think YQ knows about the whole MuCheng-GuangXi relationship. Remember she went back to the states when the whole MC-GX thing was going on?? And her stupid dad did all he could to hide it from her. It's hard to hate YQ.

And btw, whatever happened to MuCheng's stepmother and perverted uncle?

^ I know, it is hard to hate Yi Qian. I don't hate her, but I think she shouldn't hide things from him. Even though she was in the States, she was present when Guang Xi screamed at his mom, "Without her, it's the same thing as being dead." From that, Yi Qian should at least understand how important Mu Cheng is to him. But if I were to hate someone, it would definitely be her dad.

Mu Cheng's stepmother disappeared after the court case, and her perverted uncle got caught when he stabbed Guang Xi. I hope the aunt shows up soon.

Archived