[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

^ Actually, it probably won't be 12 episodes. It will probably be a couple more than that. I mean if it goes based on the novel like it has been, then there are still more episodes to go. Since I know they only finished filming this week, so more episodes. XD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the cast and crew for managing to stay number one for ten constitutive weeks. I hope the ratings will continue to rise until the end of the drama. From the looks of it I'm quite certain AC has more than 12 episodes.

I'm hoping for either 15 or 16 episodes. If it is 16+ it will probably turn draggy...and the cast would then get another strong contender since 'Down with Love' (a drama with Jerry Yan and Ella from S.H.E) will start airing at the end of January.

Anyway, back to the drama. I just watched episode 10. There were quite a few touching scenes, especially between Xiao Le and Mu Cheng. Some may think Xiao Le has been acting a bit too mature for his age but I think this episode explains exactly why he is like that and also why he calls his mother by her name. It was so sweet when he told MC that he wants to grow up quickly so he can protect her. I wonder when Guang Xi will start to remember her. I think it is weird how he doesn't even start questioning why he gets those flashbacks whenever he is together with her....

Does Guang Xi is really the one who have those flashbacks? I started to ask this to myself at the skating time... I mean, for me it's look more like it's actually Mu Cheng who has those flashbacks of their love story.... Because he always do thing they were doing back then. (I'm not talking her about the flashback about the rape case)

I do think GX, doesn't remember her but fall in love with her.

Guest *serene*

Haven't seen a Taiwanese Drama this good for awhile. Love the storyline. It just drives me crazy how its a week between each episode. :(

Guest strawberrynkiwi

woah i didn't expect to cry, because I'm pretty numb towards plots like this but when xiao le came running out of the show crying, crappers, so touching. children are such bullies, makes me cry all the time. :P

Whoa, congrats on getting such a high rating! I hope it continues to soar =)

Guangxi is starting to fall for her all over again!

They destined to be together, haha.

I cried in episode 10 when Xiaole was being all 'grown up'.

Guest MeiHearts

oh my gawd.... just watched this and it was so touching....i cried through 75% of it mostly because of xiao le<333 gosh i really want to kidnap him he's TOOOO cute!! I hope my future kids will be as understanding as him -snifff-

Mu cheng keeps getting more gorgeous with each ep -snifff- Ady is such a fantastic actress!

Vanness is superb, as usaul. GX is finally remembering a little... and starting to fall in love w/ MC once again muahaha. his fatherly love towards xiao le is just sooooooooo <3 :)

and i agree, the 1 week wait is just pure torture... stpuid viikii was being a pink berry and i didn't want to download their desktop plugin or whatever so had to wait til today for all the parts on youtube -sigh- gah can't believe one more week for another ep :( Hope they will hit the ratings next week :P

Guest 3ephemeralWinds

i just started watching this drama, now i'm finally caught up!

at first, i didn't really like it because it was a little too... dramatic (?)

but now the mood is a lot lighter, there's a lot of "Awww" moments .. esp. with the little kid Xiao le :)

Guest kamkam12694

I love love love this dramaaa. and it must be really good cuz my friend who rarely watches dramas recently told me that she's addicted to autumn's concerto LOL.

I saw the new preview. omg *hyperventilates*

Guest lalaleidy

I learned about this drama through a friend.. She said it was good so I watched it! good thing I listened to her!!

edit:

I saw the new preview. gosh! I hope someone could sub that! kkkk~

edit 2:

@myherox3: ooh. thanks a lot!! :)

Guest iGalore

Does anyone know if there are going to be more than 13 episodes?

i hope so...I dont want it to end :(

**thank u for the translation of the sub, can't wait for ep. 11

Guest myherox3

I saw the new preview. gosh! I hope someone could sub that! kkkk~

I sort of translated the preview. It's not really accurate due to my extremely limited mandarin but you get the gist of it~

You seem to be really familiar with this place...

I remember this place..

I remember a girl playing the piano here. I really just heard ____.... so familiar...

Does anyone know if there are going to be more than 13 episodes?

Some people are saying it'll be 15/16 episodes, some are saying it will be 19 episodes. Nothing is confirmed, but we'll have to wait and see. I assume it is, since if we go according to the novel (which the drama has been so far) there should be more.

And...

Another new preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD_IGYuuhQc

Archived