[Variety] Let's Go! Dream Team Season 2 출발 드림팀 시즌2

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok episode this week: junho, chansung, minho, sangchu vs pilot school. I look forward for the team to go up against real athletes or do a challenge--long jump or something.

Next week: krystal, jungah, hyoyeon, nicole for the high jump training of course you get to see most of their group members who come to support them.

Ok episode this week: junho, chansung, minho, sangchu vs pilot school. I look forward for the team to go up against real athletes or do a challenge--long jump or something.

Next week: krystal, jungah, hyoyeon, nicole for the high jump training of course you get to see most of their group members who come to support them.

this week was a bit boring but of course sangchu always come to the rescue~ he is just too good~ go be an athlete already!~ XD haha~ that dunk n that save he made(unfortunately minho failed to dunk in the ball) was too cool <3

cant wait for next week~ nicole!!~~ i wish they had kept hong su ah though instead just going on only from this idol girl group~ i love them but a mix of a few actress n stuff would be great as well~

Guest tortyserox

any1 knows where to watch ep.27 (gag Vs dream team)? or where i cld get the kbsw-subbed version :D

/edit: oh its ok, found it! (: thanks Konoha_RockLee!

can the thread owner pls update the link Konoha_RockLee posted? kbsw hard-subbed & Cashewmaniakpop is uploading the raws as well~! ^-^

Guest Mdream501

Does anyone know why the download links from cashewmania's blog aren't working for the last 2 episodes? :huh:

I was so counting on catchng up on this during the weekend :(

Anyone can help direct me for other direct download links ? (cannot use torrent - i can't seem to get it to go correctly. me dumb......)

Guest gwapa_ko

It aired their episode already. Look at the website that tortyserox posted. you should see that they have episode 28 (After School) already posted.

I already saw the epi. =) I found an account in Youtube. =)

Guest averyl^^

hi do you guys know who uploaded

the recent episode in YT???...

don''t want to DL it

hehehe

pls pm me...thank you^^

Guest max1430266021

thank you very much for your sharings guys!!

i can't wait to watch the last ep from 06/13^^

thanks for dl links ;)

Archived