[Variety] Let's Go! Dream Team Season 2 출발 드림팀 시즌2

@Konoha_RockLee, something strange about the whole Kwon Tae-ho thing. :confused: He became persona non grata on KBS almost overnight. He never even came back for any specials unlike Ricky. My suspicion is that one of the PDs came onto him and he rebuked 'em and that ended his variety show career as he was blacklisted. :smirk:  oh well, at least they left out 2PM too, which was good. :smile:

I'm glad they canceled it instead of continuing with a new MC or with that maroon Lee Byung-jin. No one could replace MC CM anyway. This thread will live on tho' as long as the Lunar/Chuseok specials continue.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bulgogi88 said:

@Konoha_RockLee, something strange about the whole Kwon Tae-ho thing. :confused: He became persona non grata on KBS almost overnight. He never even came back for any specials unlike Ricky. My suspicion is that one of the PDs came onto him and he rebuked 'em and that ended his variety show career as he was blacklisted. :smirk:  oh well, at least they left out 2PM too, which was good. :smile:

I'm glad they canceled it instead of continuing with a new MC or with that maroon Lee Byung-jin. No one could replace MC CM anyway. This thread will live on tho' as long as the Lunar/Chuseok specials continue.

Yeah all I see him doing is shoots and fitness no shows or movies.
Yeah at this point the show has run its course. They couldn't bring back the original heroes so there was never any good matches.

2 hours ago, Konoha_RockLee said:

Yeah all I see him doing is shoots and fitness no shows or movies.
Yeah at this point the show has run its course. They couldn't bring back the original heroes so there was never any good matches.

This show introduced me to so many nugus & rookie girl groups that I would have otherwise never prolly heard about & that's what I'm gonna miss the most. Who would've heard of Asia unless of DT?  Sad that we'll never see another King of Kings or Queen of Queens either.

anyway, thanks for your hard work keeping the OP thread updated and going after all these years.  I don't know if any other threads have been maintained as diligently for 7 years running! you had to sit through some chitty azz eps too, especially of late but you still managed to watch 'em all and post the results without fail. :thumbsup:

On 5/30/2016 at 2:50 PM, bulgogi88 said:

This show introduced me to so many nugus & rookie girl groups that I would have otherwise never prolly heard about & that's what I'm gonna miss the most. Who would've heard of Asia unless of DT?  Sad that we'll never see another King of Kings or Queen of Queens either.

anyway, thanks for your hard work keeping the OP thread updated and going after all these years.  I don't know if any other threads have been maintained as diligently for 7 years running! you had to sit through some chitty azz eps too, especially of late but you still managed to watch 'em all and post the results without fail. :thumbsup:

Also all those Muscle Queens and other non-idol competitors.
Thanks for the compliment. Yeah I don't see the long running shows with a updated lists  on soompi.

• 1 month later...

Hi I want to ask you about anywhere I cant find all the episodes of "DREAM TEAM" with English subtitles and especially the older ones. Please could you advise me where to look?
...(And you do not know in which episodes was Junjin?) 
:confused:

Thank you very much :) 

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2016 at 1:43 PM, Lenka Barborková said:

Hi I want to ask you about anywhere I cant find all the episodes of "DREAM TEAM" with English subtitles and especially the older ones. Please could you advise me where to look?
...(And you do not know in which episodes was Junjin?) 
:confused:

Thank you very much :) 

The season 1 eps only have cuts on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, as keeping with our tradition, we'll continue to talk about Chuseok specials on this thread. I caught PITCH KING earlier and meh, it wasn't that entertaining overall...kinda lame in fact but I sat through it for one reason hehe

Kinda cool to see some familiar faces from DT like Yang Jung-won, Shin Soo-ji, Kim Tae-mi etc...the judges were familiar faces too like former LA Dodgers/NY Mets pitcher, Jae-seo & Hong Su-ah (I hardly recognized her from her old video clips due to all the work she's had done on her face since then -- shame, since she was so pretty before) :huh:

Bp10Dd7.png

some of the other contestants was the wife of Hanhwa Eagles outfielder, Lee Yong-kyu...believe her name is Yoo Hana(?) but it was funny when she was asking her hubby for advice on how she can throw like some of the girl idols and he told her better give up on that idea since she's much older than them :lol:, there was illusionist, Lee Eun-gyeol who came up with a VR pitch on his iPad, Teen Top, some dude from Monsta X, I forget the name of that chubby gagwoman who got a proposal from her bf, and the mascot who ended up being Yuk Joong-wan. But forget about them....the real reason to watch was for Shin Soo-ji, Tae-mi, Jung Chae-yeon, Bomi, Hyosung, Nahyun from SONAMOO and Cheng Xiao from WJSN.

Hyosung came out with a Suicide Squad Harley Quinn get up but her pitch was not good lol...Bomi was prolly the biggest disappointment for me since she's shown she can throw the ball pretty good, Tae-mi did her usual taekwondo thing and Shin Soo-ji is still amazing to watch with her acrobatics but the winner was clear. She had the look with the Chun Li get up, the moves and her pitch was good too. She also said she never did this before unlike several of the other competitors who had previous experience throwing out first pitches. :thumbsup:

XdaFJV4.png

42tvwtf.jpg

rz2onHG.png

MW8JUIp.jpg

GTiqyrh.jpg

jbl9umA.jpg

Cheng Xiao was awesome but I have to say that UJi from BESTie came on with the best outfit. Damn, she looked sexy! :tongue: Too bad her throw didn't live up to the billing lol

qAOVdKV.jpg

The only other Chuseok special I had an interest in checking out is the ISAC of course. I pretty much fast forwarded everything this time around cuz I really only wanted to check out Cheng Xiao's rhythmic gymnastics perf and check out EXID in archery. I wasn't disappointed in either event. :D Was so happy Hyerin was able to put away G-friend at the end and Cheng Xiao's perf brought me to tears too. :tears: what a beautiful and talented girl. :wub:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/2/2017 at 8:36 PM, yoeda said:

This show is ending already? Doesn't realize that. I stop watchin when Tae Ho stop appearing. He always being my favo Ace. lol. Btw, good job guys!

Tae Ho got to appear on Netflix Ultimate Beastmaster obstacle course show. He was on Episode 4.

• 3 months later...

Episode 3

Broadcast Date : 2009-11-08

Not sure if there's any OB vs YB segment, I think it might have been replaced with a segment showing the team members going thru the Military Drill exercises.

The competitors for this week are . . .

- Dream Team 2 : Lee Sang In 이상인 / Shin Jung Hwan 신정환 / Jo Dong Hyuk 조동혁 / Ryan 라이언 / Chung Rim (Chung Lim) 청림 / Min Ho 민호

- Challengers : Military Academy Cadets (I think) http://kshow123.online/

Archived