[Variety] Let's Go! Dream Team Season 2 출발 드림팀 시즌2

great episode this week. It was a Ssireum competition. Sangchu (Mighty Mouth), Jung Suk Hwan, Lee sang in, Lee Hyun from 8eight, Jung Mo (Trax), Jin On (F.Cuz), Karam (DNA), Kim Kyoung Rok (V.O.S), Jo Young Gu, and Shim Hyoung Tak.

Sangchu isnt good at wresting so i didnt expect him to win (when it comes to pure power and speed sangchu will probably beat all of them). They first went against each other to see who would go up against the female Ssireum wresting team. Jo Yong Gu who probably has the most experience (he was on last years chuseok wresting special) and standouts were Lee Sang In and Lee Hyun. Lee Hyun did very well. So did Jo Young Gu (i think last time 2pm fans accused him of playing dirty). I have to say they should have gone up against male ssireum wrestlers.

Next week: going up against korean rugby players. we have pascal, sangchu, and lee sang in. they will do a full obstale course again.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mbc airing idol athletic chuseok special... there's 110m hurdles and the 3 members from dream team clearly have the advantage.. they had prior experience and training thx to dream team....

eunhyouk,minho and junho are top at their heats and are the top 3 fastest and they will compete for the final today at mbc... glad to see them excel in hurdles...

btw jo kwon seems like the fastest in 100 metres,the final is today as well.. hope to see jo kwon in dream team man,i think he might excel...

lol if sangchu was there game over.

lol seriously... I think the producers purposely didn't cast sangchu cause then he would of taking first in almost everything lol...

except for 100 metres.. dun think sangchu could have beaten jo kwon... jk so blardy fast surprisingly.... even tat short zea member no match at all...

glad to see minho won the hurdles... he was favourite anyway..

^mmm I would think they would be pretty close with each other.. Sangchu's 100m time on Dream Team was 12.31 and Jo Kwons 100m times on the Idol challenge was 12.36 and 12.40. I mean the guy gets in the 13 sec range doing hurdles..

oh sangchu timing tat fast.. ok,both will be a close race then.. jo kwon didnt seem like putting much effort though.. he was just cruising and wasnt tired at all... his light body probably helped...

Guest gwapa_ko

I really miss watching Minho, Eunhyuk and Juno on Dream Team. I know they are busy but are they gonna come back?

I'm glad that Jinon is showing some of his fun personality in the show. And the member from ZE:A (?) is also funny. :)

Guest resendes75

Mmm.. I think it was more coincidence, because when Minho was injury, in the next episode Dream Team went to Hong Kong and in my opinion the last 3 episodes in Hong Kong were a bit boring at the oar.

But in the episode of yesterday with the girls I enjoyed most.

Anyway I love this show and I will continue seeing it.

I think we all put much effort and everyone is doing pretty well.

Evidently Sangchu and Minho are the best. But occasionally Lee Sangin, Junho, Danny and Jinon also do very well.

I miss to Danny and Minho too much.

Jungah always does it very well when she's participating in the Dream Team.

And I love Sangchu really, is so cool and unique haha

Thanks again for the downloads^^

I was wondering, where has Danny been?? Havent seen him on this show in a while? Is he filming a drama or something?

This week was pingpong with minho, jiwon on one team, sangchu and the other dude one another team, and lee sang in on his own team. Pretty interesting.

Next week stunt men? i dunno more obstacle course.

The reason I said if sangchu was there game over is that because he would win most if not all the events. The javelin, long jump, and all the races. That is because jokwon might have speed but he doesnt have enough height for the hurdles, no strength for the javelin, and he cant jump as far as Sangchu. You have to win more events to win the competition -->the suju team won since they had more wins

Guest gwapa_ko

I think Danny is in Rain's drama Fugitive.

Whoa! So Minho baby is back?? Ohhh miss him so much on Dream Team..I want to see Minho compete with the new obstacle course...the one where only Sangchu and Pascal was able to finish .

this week no sang chu. Lee hun (8eight), jinon, lee sang in, kim doo joon, some other actors vs 2 progamers, a kendo guyy, and some other guys. Comedian kim byung man did very well setting a record obstacle course time. next week has sangchu, kim byung man on obstacle course hope to see it.

yeah there are alot of strong gagmen that should be invited. They only invited the gagmen that weren't athletic. They should have the strong gagmen, pascal, sangchu and thats it. They should not keep people that keep failing. Although sangchu did fail a few times on the obstacle shows its the athletic challenges (the basic physical, hurdles, sprint, vault) that he is good at.

^

probably the PD think that the "failing" gagmen and actor is funny~ i actually think success is as great as the failings~ i mean how much more fun can it get when everyone trying to overcome the small kim byung man' fastness? and it even had to be done twice!~ and when KBM did it twice,he managed to be even faster!~ i love it when they are all competative,its what makes the show fun in the first place -.- not so much fun when we already know the guy is already going to fall somewhere in the middle~

Archived