[Variety] Let's Go! Dream Team Season 2 출발 드림팀 시즌2

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny in Dream Team Ep.13. Last episode of Canada special.

797313.jpg 797315.jpg

So Brian in this too. I saw his twitter that he mention about it few weeks ago. I remember see glipmses of Lee Hyuk Jae in the episode after Canada. I saw him but he don't do anything. I mean they don't show it. Until I read what happen here now I realized about it.

I want Sang Chu become permanent member too like Danny. Do they have any plan to shoot overseas again.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bugrepellent

I enjoy watching the cuts of this second season of Dream Team, but I kind of like how the first season was. They didn't videotape with sitting cameras, there were a bigger number of fans watching, the interaction between the guess' and the host were way hilarious, I guess you can also include.....favorite guess...

Alot of people admire Minho, I have to say my favorite Dream Team member was Jun Jin. I watched cuts of season one of Dream Team before I knew any of the guess', so Jun Jin in, my opinion, was pretty fascinating. He is definitely something. His personality and athletic ability in which he displayed in the show was what triggered my admiration for him.

I'm glad Jo Sung Mo helped revive this show, it's a truly great show that shows other abilities of singer/actor/comedians besides what they do as a profession. I just wish they'd invite more of those who were from season one. It's good to see the veterens and rookies interact more, that's all.

Most of the old videos/cuts of dream team can be found here:

http://so.tudou.com/isearch/junjin%20dream%20team/

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer..._type=&aq=f

(Note that these are the only ones uploaded that I've found, if anyone know of any link to more of the older episodes you are welcome to share.)

Guest adikkeluangman

^I agreed with you. The first season has it charm too. I only watch from old cuts of god members and sometime others favorite.

This was episode in Canada but which episode. I got confuse already.

797316.jpg

I think this week KBSW will aired the girls special.

Guest Yamara

Hi

OMG finally I found the program EP

But the torrents links from EP1 to EP11 are damage

plzzzzz I want them as torrent links

can anybody uplaude them ?

Guest adikkeluangman

is Min Ho Shinee permanent member of the dream team??

Yes, he is permanent member along with Danny Ahn. So far, he not missed any episode of Dream Team Season 2. After all he is ace member.

Danny in Dream Team Epi. 14. I missed this episode.

797318.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

From Jazzholic.

Danny Ahn treats “Dream Team” staffs to meal before departing

G.O.D ex-member/rapper, Danny Ahn treated meals for about 140 cast and crews of KBS2 reality show, “Dream Team” members. Since today was his last day on the show, he wanted to present a big meal for everyone on the show as a token of his appreciation.

According to his management, Danny Ahn wanted to give something before he departed the show, and as a ‘captain’ of the “Dream Team”, treating the cast and crew with good meals sounds about right. “They have been so good to me while I’m on the show or during filming. I really want to treat them to something yummy.”

He also mentioned, “They’ve been so good to me while I was on the show, and I really want to give them a meaningful gift. I also want to thank all of my fans who have been supporting me. I’ll strive hard and work harder to show you the matured Danny Ahn through my future projects. Please anticipate it.”

But, why... He is the reason I watching this show. So no more Captain Danny. :o

Guest pallycute

What no more Danny? wow I will miss him then T_T

so who will take his position? Is there any recruitment for new permanent member?

Guest lucky_moon

Hi

OMG finally I found the program EP

But the torrents links from EP1 to EP11 are damage

plzzzzz I want them as torrent links

can anybody uplaude them ?

OH

please seed for EP 12-13-16-17

pleaseeeeeeeee XD

does anybody have non-torrent or clubbox

sorry i don't know how to use them :/

thanks!

Hi, some torrent links were deleted and as u see ur asking for seeders that why it deletes cuz they're a dead torrents but you can find Direct links on cashewmaniakpop :)

Archived