[Variety] Let's Go! Dream Team Season 2 출발 드림팀 시즌2

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dajaypzee

this is probably a very redundant question, but where can i find the older episodes subbed?

well i mean season 2 subbed?

Guest sandraxp

Mmm.. I think it was more coincidence, because when Minho was injury, in the next episode Dream Team went to Hong Kong and in my opinion the last 3 episodes in Hong Kong were a bit boring at the oar.

But in the episode of yesterday with the girls I enjoyed most.

Anyway I love this show and I will continue seeing it.

I think we all put much effort and everyone is doing pretty well.

Evidently Sangchu and Minho are the best. But occasionally Lee Sangin, Junho, Danny and Jinon also do very well.

I miss to Danny and Minho too much.

Jungah always does it very well when she's participating in the Dream Team.

And I love Sangchu really, is so cool and unique haha

Thanks again for the downloads^^

Recap of the show: They had the world cup challenge (ep 37-38) where they went up against a bunch of other teams in face soccer. very boring. This spanned like 2 episodes.

Then they had a competition against Star's trainers. Which was ok since they were athletes.

Then spliced with the set of hong kong longboat episodes was the competition against the models (ep39) very boring since they werent athletes+ no sangchu.

Then they had a best of show (ep40) where they brought some of the best competitors from previous episodes and did an obstacle course. The special maritime police guy won. (Feel bad for sangchu).

HongKong Longboat competition spanned like 4 episodes where they went up against these ppl that acted as pirates (ep42), met miss hongkong, and also visited the grand harbour kowloon hotel and the Jumbo Floating Restaurant (ep 41) they also went up against some hong kong thai boxers who weren't too good in the competition (e43)...why not just go to thailand like they did in season 1. Not very interesting for me since I watch for the competition. i think they placed 4th.

After Hong kong was the miss world competion vs jungah and some other girls (kang eun bi and i dunno sry) but that was ok. (ep44)

The latest episode had the return of jo sung mo, and they went up against the special marine police (i dunno the exact name) for a kind of rematch. (ep 45)

Yeah most of the episodes other than the "best of" type episodes had any athletes in so i watched every episode but didnt comment. I use to comment after every episode but after the soccer ones it got kinda boring. I use to be the only commenter on the immortal music classics forum but the things is that stayed pretty funny every episode. Sometimes it felt like on Dream Team they couldnt schedule real athletes or any of their main team members.

Hopefully they do some type of challenge like the high jump ones soon. SangChu needs more practice.

I guess ill comment more since I see that other ppl are actually are talking about that show. It use to be just me for awhile.

Can anyone tell me what's going on with the show? It's been nearly a month without so much as anyone commenting beyond thanking for the torrent links. Has the shows premise changed that much to dissuade people from commenting or is it because Min Ho was out due to his injury?

I have to agree w/sandraxp, when they went to Hong Kong it was quiet boring. I still havent watch the 3 latest yet. but i am very greatful for the torrent links. Thank You

Archived