[Variety] Let's Go! Dream Team Season 2 출발 드림팀 시즌2

Guest anelse64

anyone knows where can i watch the ep with jessica, krystal in which minho-krystal were supposed to be the dream couple??

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone knows where can i watch the ep with jessica, krystal in which minho-krystal were supposed to be the dream couple??

you can get it here

This week was like introducing star's friends---they brought their friends ...chun myung hoon, sang chu, jun suk kwon, junho, eunhyuk...one of the friends was a returning guy--one of the stuntmen.

I guess they are trying to make a funny ep next week...going up against gagmen: wang biho

no sangchu next week:(

Guest yechulmin

hi guys.. just want to ask if it is possible for me to watch dream team live? just like the cinderella's sister? if yes, what time it airs? and what specific website? thank you in advance..

Guest pallycute

hi guys.. just want to ask if it is possible for me to watch dream team live? just like the cinderella's sister? if yes, what time it airs? and what specific website? thank you in advance..

If you want to wacth online, It airs weekly on KBS 2TV (unsubbed) every Sunday at 10:40am KST

Official website --> http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/dreamteam/index.html

Guest pallycute

thank you.. after i go to that website is there any need to be click so that i can watch dream team live?

I don't know, I always watch dream team in Cable TV (KBS World)

Guest yechulmin

I don't know, I always watch dream team in Cable TV (KBS World)

ahh ok.. here in my place even we have a cable there is no kbs channel here.. hehe.. thank you again

i hope they do more of these KBS show vs show episodes cause i want to see Dream Team go up against Invincible Baseball Team and Han Min Gwan can go on either team. can't wait for next weeks episode, AFTER SCHOOL special minus UEE i think.

Guest desert_rain

seems like aftershool is on for next week but who are the guys for the dream team. so excited. i hope junho and junah gets paired up. junho is her favorite 2pm member.

^did they air the match the invincible baseball had vs the blades of blood team (han ji hye,Cha Seung-won, Hwang Jeong-min)?

hope they have sang chu back he should be one of the permanent members

yeah they did, about 2-3 weeks ago, and it wasn't pretty for both teams mainly IBT.

as for Sang Chu, i think it all has to do with schedules. i think Mighty Mouth do shows around the time of taping, but i do agree that he should be there as a permanent member

and from the preview, Dream Team is going to be Minho, Danny, Junho, Eunhyuk, Chun Myung Hoon, and Go Joo Won.

Guest Bolido

Yes, he is permanent member along with Danny Ahn. So far, he not missed any episode of Dream Team Season 2. After all he is ace member.

Danny in Dream Team Epi. 14. I missed this episode.

797318.jpg

Actually he missed the episode with the stunt actors ;) ...But yes, he's a permanent representing the "young team" and Danny represents the "old team" :P:lol:

Guest Bolido

i want to ask if anyone know where i can find episodes of dream team sub =__= i really want to watch it

Hi, I also wanted to have the episodes subbed, but since they aren't that many available I just started to learn Korean, this blog has some great sites listed. Sorry If you're not interested.

http://foreignlangsaid.blogspot.com/

Archived