[Variety] Let's Go! Dream Team Season 2 출발 드림팀 시즌2

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There gonna have girls +boy pair teams soon look forward to that. This ep was good good thing they are keeping sangchu on the show.

agreed~ dayum~ 250cm? ssangchu is the best~ i love how danny pointed out that ssangchu didnt even do his usual "lifting up" ceremony before jumping~

Guest po_jjang

Hi, some torrent links were deleted and as u see ur asking for seeders that why it deletes cuz they're a dead torrents but you can find Direct links on cashewmaniakpop :)

thank you!!!!! going to go see it now!!

Guest choiaerin

Hi guys, anyone knows which episode are the one with Brian Joo in it?

And any of you guys knows where to get it? ^^

Ouh nvm i found it.. Thanks ^^

agreed~ dayum~ 250cm? ssangchu is the best~ i love how danny pointed out that ssangchu didnt even do his usual "lifting up" ceremony before jumping~

sang chu tried to copy Lebron James' chalk powder throwing before every game instead LOL. Sangchu can jump but if you watch professional track and field there is no springboard. No one uses the forward rolling move that they do in dream team. I wonder how they would do without a springboard. Anyways dream team is still fun to watch and sangchu is very entertaining

Guest Soopke

Today's episode was hilarious! It did remind me of Love Letter too :)

Brian so crazy! Baby Chun dancing to all kpop songs LOL.

Minho and Krystal were like reaaaaally close in this episode. 0_0

^

OMG~ its been so long since i last see you in soompi <3 and i am glad i am not the only one who thinks so too~ especially that ssiruem <3 totally reminds me of love letter~ but it would've been better if the girls could do the normal ssireum instead~

sang chu tried to copy Lebron James' chalk powder throwing before every game instead LOL. Sangchu can jump but if you watch professional track and field there is no springboard. No one uses the forward rolling move that they do in dream team. I wonder how they would do without a springboard. Anyways dream team is still fun to watch and sangchu is very entertaining

XD yeah i know~but this is definitely not normal~ and if they do it the normal way,it wouldnt be a variety show now isnt it? haha~ i totally love the spring board~

Archived