Still

Ha Ryu with THE ex

c04c9e45-1.jpg

credit as tagged

Behind the Scenes

Hospital Scene

8f55a0b9.jpg

d1e6186b.jpg

Sources: gall.dcinside.com/phj, http://minihp.cyworld.com/30473257/1536249217 & http://minihp.cyworld.com/30473257/1536248983

e6d4b7c6.jpg

credits: as tagged and 초크™ at gall.dcinside.com/phj

Untitled-1.png

credits: cafe.daum.net/niceHJ

Compilation snagged from phj.tworz.com and hae-ven.com

Guest luthien

KBS Hot Blood Website Official Photos: Press Conference on 2009 October 07

*click on thumbnails to view original size.

Group

th_161002001_L.jpg th_161002002_L.jpg th_161002003_L.jpg

PD Ji Byung Hoon

th_161002012_L.jpg

Park Hae Jin

th_161002004_L.jpg th_161002008_L.jpg

Chae Jung Ahn

th_161002013_L.jpg th_161002011_L.jpg th_161002005_L.jpg

Choi Chul Ho

th_161002009_L.jpg th_161002006_L.jpg

Jo Yoon Hee

th_161002014_L.jpg th_161002010_L.jpg th_161002007_L.jpg

source: KBS Hot Blood Website

Guest luthien

Filming Set

*click on thumbnails to view original size.

Ha Ryu's Home

th_e8196b62.jpg th_12f6ab25.jpg th_76718b08.jpg th_4c8bb5df.jpg

th_f24b74a3.jpg th_3bd0055c.jpg th_d50a12ca.jpg th_37f7feb8.jpg

Ha Ryu's Work Place

th_88586a5c.jpg th_db13fc36.jpg th_bb9f5558.jpg

th_1f6f32c0.jpg th_b1721df3.jpg

Pictures taken by 사랑느낌 at gall.dcinside.com/phj

Snagged from phj.tworz.com and hae-ven.com

Guest aircastles

Thanks for all the pictures. :3 I'll admit I wasn't very excited and hopeful for this drama at first - but the fact that it's Park In Kwon who penned the story and it isn't going to be ask dark as I anticipated, I'm somewhat interested. lol, that made no sense. But whoa, why is the thread so quiet? D:

As per luthien's request, I translated the character chart map. (though, I do apologize if the font is hard to read.)

95b54376.jpg

:D~

Guest luthien

^ Thanks for the HD version. ^^

mixedplay.: the car salesman theme is like sooooooo not kdrama-ish? With so much emphasis on personal ambition compared to a say, love story, the synopsis alone is more jdrama-ish.. I'm no expert in kdramas, so I might be uttering nonsense here. Although I was hoping for a darker atmosphere, I'm sorta glad it doesn't appear to be so. Gotta wait for Haru2subs to enjoy the first episode and make an assessment how worthy this drama is. So far, I'm enjoying the competition Smile, you. I got hooked on it earlier on... thank goodness I don't have to depend on live broadcast, otherwise I'd be in a dilemma. I feel bad I don't post updates immediately. (I think you know what else is distracting me)

Thanks for the character chart! *hugs* Will be using it now..

Guest aircastles

luthien:

No, no, you're correct on that term. Most weekend dramas (which this is) tend to be more family oriented and stressing family values rather than "personal success". I was rather surprised that this drama is a weekend drama since it's so different from something I'd see on the weekends. Most dramas that have more focus on the younger generation and "personal ambition" tend to be dramas that air late at night during the weekdays. Though, I might be wrong - considering I'm saying this based on what I usually saw during the weekends when I was a kid. :lol: Though, it might explain why the drama isn't as dark as it is in the manhwa - gotta stick to tradition in some way.

The ratings do seem to be gaining steadily. It would be interesting to see which drama ends up on the top. ;)

LOL, I do know~ Though, I'm in the same position. I'm so behind on updates because I'm more focused on kpop/school. lol. xD

Guest aircastles

This quiet is unreasonably quiet. Though, I do hope it picks up after the subs come out. Or something. (haha, I'll have to watch the drama first, though. have no opinion of it yet)

As per luthien's request, here are the translated character charts. more to come later. :)

othercast01haryu.png

othercast02jaehee.png

/eta: HAHA, I notice a mistake on the second one. LOL. xD;;

Guest luthien

^ I suppose we're all waiting for the English subs. Thanks again for working on these.. uhmm.. but what is the mistake? I didn't notice.. :/ ETA: Is it Mae Wang or Seung Jae?

Just a reminder, for those taking out translation, kindly attach credits when reposting & retranslating in other forums. Thank you.

I think someone else mentioned the same thing you did... I wonder what made them make this change... it's not as if the drama that preceeded HB wasn't successful. iirc, the ratings was pretty good.

kneekey, thanks for updating us with the BTS pictures!

darkaz619, I guess that's somewhat good news for me... Although I do like my dose of romantic drama, I tend to prefer something where the character focuses and puts his heart out on doing something with his life, propelling himself towards some sort of personal goal.... How he matures, his journey.. I hope they can achieve that with this drama.

Guest luthien

th_13e56df9.jpg

th_244e5e4d.jpg

source: gall.dcinside.com/phj

seems like the HB cyworld club turned private :/ Hope DC shares whatever is posted in the cy page.

Guest m_pitiya

some pics from today's news

1_L_1255598951.jpg

Credit: paran.com

20091015153519reviewstanet.jpg

Credit: reviewstar.net

200910151423581001_1.jpg

credit: newsen.com

tnx u guys for news updated and pics!! HJ is so handsome in this look. last week i saw old HJ is FO, i feel so strange hehe^^ coz i'm familiar to HY look

and i also wanna see HJ paired up with YH too,, they're so cute. i just made this coz i love them so much "yoonhae couple ^^" i hope that u guys will not angry at me :P . i just made them coz i want. it doesn't mean anything. plz understand ^^

YoonHaecouple2.jpg

YoonHaecouple5.jpg

Guest aircastles

^ I suppose we're all waiting for the English subs. Thanks again for working on these.. uhmm.. but what is the mistake? I didn't notice.. :/ ETA: Is it Mae Wang or Seung Jae?

I think someone else mentioned the same thing you did... I wonder what made them make this change... it's not as if the drama that preceeded HB wasn't successful. iirc, the ratings was pretty good.

His name is SeungJae but I assume he goes by his title of being the king of sales, so Maewang. Maewang is pretty much a way to say royalty/king in Korean.

It could be because they wanted to air this drama but had no other timeslot to air it on. Mon/Tues is already taken by IRIS, so...

Guest luthien

thanks cutiepie! will be snagging these vids.

m_pitiya, you shouldn't be sorry... From the stills, I too think Ha Ryu and Da Hye would definitely look good together. oh my... i feel bad for Hae Jin in his terribly worn out shirt... never seen him that.. uhh... poor and dirty..

mixedplay., thanks for the clarification! so what was the mistake? Iris is actually W/Th timeslot. I think Hot Blood is up against " I Love you a thousand times"-something like that and "Smile, You"... with QSD crushing competitors on M/T..thank goodness they placed this drama on a weekend. It's a good way to start HJ's debut as main lead.

Guest aircastles

and i also wanna see HJ paired up with YH too,, they're so cute. i just made this coz i love them so much "yoonhae couple ^^" i hope that u guys will not angry at me :P . i just made them coz i want. it doesn't mean anything. plz understand ^^

LOL, why would people get mad at you for liking YH/HR? You have a different opinion from others, nothing to be sorry about.

Thanks for the pictures.

mixedplay., thanks for the clarification! so what was the mistake? Iris is actually W/Th timeslot. I think Hot Blood is up against " I Love you a thousand times"-something like that and "Smile, You"... with QSD crushing competitors on M/T..thank goodness they placed this drama on a weekend. It's a good way to start HJ's debut as main lead.

oh rofl, it is? I never check these sort of things. D; But yeah, that does make sense. You wouldn't want it against QSD which pretty much kills all the other dramas and IRIS is taking the W/Th timeslots. Weekends would make sense, now that I think about it.

Actually, there wasn't a mistake. xD;; Soompi happened to resize the pictures which made the text look like "Hot Blood" was missing a "t", but it wasn't.

Archived