[2009 Drama] Hot Blood 열혈장사꾼

Guest luthien

Haru2subS is urgently needing Chinese/Korean translators that can help us sub this drama!

Chinese hardsubbed links will be given to those who knows chinese and is interested to help us with this drama..

Please send a e-mail to haru2subs@gmail.com or send a PM to me if you are interested to help with this drama!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by the number of pages in this thread it seems like this drama isn't very popular. It's a shame because the storyline has been superb so far. I can't wait until the next episodes are subbed. It's been a while since I've watched a kdrama that's hooked me like this one.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

So underrated popularity. Maybe because the drama too focus on business story Honestly, I'm so hungry for the love storyline.

Guest celena8899

in this drama, who is hae jin's character supposed to end up with? it seems like he gets along with CJA, but i kind of want him with jyh's character, cause she brings a youthful life to hae jin instead of always talking and thinking about care sales...

Me too!!! i like him with JYH. :P

By the way... May I know when would we be able to get the OST songs? I love the song at the end of each esp. I must set it to be alarm song!! >.<

And pardon me... I think this is my virgin post here. Hello to all~ :)

1xviet, i agree that the drama is superb and if just based on its pages in this thread, it's not really surprising. I did think it's just a new drama of my idol so i would watch it but then, now, i can't wait for the new eps. The storyline is superb.

But somehow, maybe like what nguahoanglaisoi wrote, the drama does focus so much on business, not the love like others so it doesn't attract the ppl who are too tired of a long business week.

In my opinion, i also think that because the drama doesn't have the luxury stuffs, which are bright and attractive (like BOF, MFL, Style... Those dramas include so many luxury things that make ppl look forward and hope to have one. And they collected a high rating. But in Hot Blood, though it's a drama about car industry, i didn't find many luxury cars in it or... I'm too stupid and superticial to realize the luxuries :( ). So maybe it's one of the reasons why HB's rating wasn't as high as it must be.

Another reason, because the Korean watch live another drama and watch HB online later. So the drama is not superb, just because the ppl don't choose to watch it raw hehe/

And i notice that the rating always increases lightly on Sunday. Sunday's ratings always higher than the Saturday (can it be because ppl are busy dating on Saturday so they don't watch the drama live on Saturday but watch it on Sunday bwahaha)./

Anyway, the drama is good with me. So i have no doubts that i'll follow it till the end.

celena8899, i remember it was being written somewhere that he'll have a happy ending with Jaehee. But in new eps, we can see that Haryu, when he had trouble, he was finding Dahae's number in unintentional. Didn't it mean Dahae had an important place in Haryu's heart. And Dahae, she was insomniac because "ahjussi" didn't call her for a few days. And the next day, when Haryu and Dahae met each other, they also had a small fight. And in K-dramas, they often fight when they are supposed to be together.

And Jaehee, when she was home, seeing the letters, she remember an old Seungjoo in her memories and then throw the letters away. So i guess she would come back with SJ once day, when HR belonged to JH. Because i find in HR-JH something that sweet and cute, so i really hope that they will be together ^^

Guest celena8899

r u saying that jaehee is CJA? and that Dahae is JYH? I really wish that PHJ will end up with JYH, because the other looks too fierce and she doesn't quite match with PHJ as does JYH does with PHJ...

the drama isn't bad, maybe the cast is just not as well known as some people, so soompiers here don't write a lot.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

I find jaehee + haryu looks good together. It's just that she's so cool now because of her pain...and she still loves her ex (I dunt know what had happened between them in the past) and I find Jaehee is an attractive wonman. It's pretty sure they will end up together.

trangngan, yeah this drama has focused alot on business so far, maybe that's what's turning away viewers. It's a shame though because even though it focuses alot on business it's actually really entertaining. The whole thing with the pony and how they bring in the moral issues involved is great to watch.

On a side note, anyone else annoyed with JH's ponytail thing? She's got to lose that thing. :P Also, isn't it weird how everyone just reunites with eachother after a whole year? :lol:

Archived