[JAPAN DRAMA 2009~2010] ライアーゲーム 2 LIAR GAME 2

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

^ Yeah, when I first watch Liar Game back in 2007, I was very drawn to Eri's character and was fascinate at her role in Bloody Monday. In ep. 7, I have a feeling Fukunaga will help them somehow.

^ Yeah, when I first watch Liar Game back in 2007, I was very drawn to Eri's character and was fascinate at her role in Bloody Monday. In ep. 7, I have a feeling Fukunaga will help them somehow.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NymphoeniX

oh season 2 is out

really want to watch it

love this drama so much

Toda Erika is so cute

and love Matsuda Shouta and his character agiyama, really cool ^^

Guest sveta21

I'm kind of confused by something. At the end of ep 07, will they show 08 next week or on January 12th? can someone please answer me? Thanks in advance

Guest somberskies

Hi! Can I join in the discussion? :D

I watched the first season of Liar Game and loved it,

But i think i love the second season better...

Every episode never ceases to surprise me :)

Watched episode 7 a few days ago with chinese subs and unlike how everyone thought Mr Glasses/Four Eyes is a demon, he actually ends up as an angel. Also, I really wonder how rich Katsuragi is o_o

I'm kind of confused by something. At the end of ep 07, will they show 08 next week or on January 12th? can someone please answer me? Thanks in advance

Yep, episode 8 will air next year on January 12th, and the final episode on January 19th. Then Naka nai to Kimeta Hi starts on January 26th.

I feel like punching Fukunaga's face when he does his laugh lol!

i too think kichise michiko is beautiful !

Toda Erika's facial features seems to be a little

different from season one. Oh well. Fukunaga's

character is such a hassle.

it does. i was looking at the 2 posters and man theres something there.

liar-game-jdrama-cover.jpg

LiarGame2.jpg

i don't know.. maybe its just the way they did the posters that make her look different..

but it can't be ! i feel like when i'm watching the drama her face has changed..

Guest -quiescent

^ I've noticed a change in her face too.

She's lost weight for sure in her face as well as the rest of her body.

Her face shape and eyes is still the same... her nose?

Maybe it's just the picture itself - but she has changed quite a bit and honestly, her new hair colour is not flattering.

I prefer her with black hair.

Even so, I still like her. (:

Guest kyuuhyuun

i've also noticed a change in her. but it wasn't her face. I noticed that it was her teeth that kinda bothered me...i think maybe cause she kinda has an obvious overbite now... so maybe that's why she kinda looks different.

ahh this drama is driving me crazy!! <33 i just really want to punch katsuragi in the face right now.

in ep 7 when she stands in front of the door to the room of judgement i was practically screaming for

the person inside to open the door in her face!!! :o i cant wait for the next ep though! cant believe that

creepy guy is coming back...

akiyama <333 ♥___♥ he is so hot

oh and btw, is anyone else also screaming for akiyama and kanzaki to get together already?

^ I WAS! especially when she was talking to Akiyama alone... (ooh man~!). I was screaming Get TOGETHER ALREADY! :P

Oh my goodness! I just finished watching episode 7

I screamed when Akiyama did implemented that plan, where they stay in the room where they check whether they are angels or demons (that was brilliant!).

But I was fuming at the same time...

Just when I thought Akiyama had Katsuragi under control she pulls a stunt that flips everything over!!

I can't wait till the next episode comes out!

*which is Jan. 12th I believe~ SO FAR AWAY! :(

^ I agree w/ you. I thought that ep 7 will be the last A&D game but I've should of known that Katsuragi will not let Akiyama win w/ victory that easily. I can't believe there will only be episodes up to 9.

Akiyama= warm <3 :wub:

To me, I think Erika Toda just matured and lost some baby fat on her cheeks which is why in season 2 you can see more of her cheek bones. Plus, it's definitely the make up too. She wears more make up in season 2 and appear more stylish compare to season 1.

Guest sveta21

So unfair, up until episode 9? Then we'll have to wait for the movie and for non-speaking Japanese population that's ages away until i can see it with English subs...if i even can. :(

Guest clarac

Ep 7:

Katsuragi get pwned at the end but manages to make a comeback with her back-up plan.

Nao seems smarter and less innocent when she suggests that since Katsuragi's trio group is strong, they should be eliminated first.

This does not bode well for the movie at all.

Nao may well backstab Aki, who is acting as a shield for her until now.

I mean, ain't she suppose to be always preaching to save everyone?

Maybe her innocent act has been one long lie.

Liar Game rocks! XD

Although, the angel and demon game is not as impressive as other rounds as it is full of loopholes, where Katsuragi could have easily seen and ensured a sure-win.

In any case, I am dying to find out what history is behind those two.

Can I join your discussion? Love this show very unique, every time I watch this show my brain has to functions double time coz you keep on guessing what’s going to happen next. The twist and turn of events drove me crazy, amazing I would have never imagined those twist and turn. Just wondering in the manga version if they have any romantic angle bet Nao and Akiyama? How I wish they would put a romantic angle between Nao and Akiyama. He’s very protective over Nao to think that it’s not part of his personality to be like that but every time Nao caught herself in a bad situations, even himself, he is willing to sacrifice for her sake.

^ So far from the manga that I read up to, there's no sign of any romantic relationship btw Akiyama and Nao but Akiyama did make Nao blush though. I am also looking forward to what kind of relationship Akiyama and Katsuragi have in the past.

Guest Memories

Can I join your discussion? Love this show very unique, every time I watch this show my brain has to functions double time coz you keep on guessing what’s going to happen next. The twist and turn of events drove me crazy, amazing I would have never imagined those twist and turn. Just wondering in the manga version if they have any romantic angle bet Nao and Akiyama? How I wish they would put a romantic angle between Nao and Akiyama. He’s very protective over Nao to think that it’s not part of his personality to be like that but every time Nao caught herself in a bad situations, even himself, he is willing to sacrifice for her sake.

Well I think the movie will delve into the more romantic aspects of Nao and Akiyama just in case you didn't know. You should check out the trailer. :)

Archived