[JAPAN DRAMA 2009~2010] ライアーゲーム 2 LIAR GAME 2

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

MATSUDA SHOTA & TODA ERIKA

ライアーゲーム Season 2

Broadcast period: 2009-Nov start

Air time: Tuesday 21:00

Synopsis

The sequel will continue from the first season. In the drama, the players will face off in four games and a semifinal round, while the final game will take place in the movie, titled "LIAR GAME: The Final Stage."

Cast

The Players

Toda Erika as Kanzaki Nao

Matsuda Shota as Akiyama Shinichi

Suzuki Kosuke as Fukunaga Yuuji

Liar Game Team

Watanabe Ikkei as Tanimura Mitsuo

Kichise Michiko as Eri

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yunho<3

Since they figure out the strategy to win the game what the point of another Liar Game?

Oh well,i be waiting to watch it.

Toda Erika<3.

Guest onlykhang

Seriously? Part 02? I like the Liar Game.

But what is the point of making another season?

Maybe a new game? Then I'll be watching this.

Toda Erika's character was well played.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rinko Kikuchi plays Shota Matsuda's rival in new "Liar Game"

Actress Rinko Kikuchi (28) has been cast in the second season of the hit drama series "LIAR GAME." This is her first regular role in a drama since "Churasan" in 2001.

"Liar Game" stars Erika Toda (21) as an ordinary college student named Nao Kanzaki, and Shota Matsuda (24) as a master swindler named Shinichi Akiyama. They must work together to survive and escape a dangerous game of deception run by a mysterious organization.

Kikuchi plays a new character named Ryo Katsuragi, who does not appear in the original manga that the series is based on. Katsuragi is a former classmate of Akiyama who has become the youngest psychology professor in history at a famous university. She is the only person Akiyama has ever lost to in a battle of wits.

The new season of "LIAR GAME" is airing on Fuji TV at 9:00pm on Tuesday nights. The first episode has been scheduled for November 10. A feature-length film will come after the season's end, opening in theaters on February 6.

tokyograph

Guest NO NAME?

^ A new character? That's interesting. I wonder how that will go since I'm following the manga. Hopefully we'll get to see the second revival round + the pandemic game which looks like it'll be awesome.

Guest ANJEE<3

toda erika annoyed me to great lengths in this drama and it's led to me disliking her ever since..

and the ending was bad

so seriously, is Liar Game 2 just a repeat of the first one? as far as plot goes i mean..

or are they doing the "exploring deeper into characters background and why they are like this" thing

anyway, SHOTA <3

^ If you keep up w/ the news and such, season 2 plans to have different games than the first one and there will be new characters. Hopefully, Nao becomes a stronger character in this season... like the manga. Since we already know a little bit of Akiyama's background in season 1 to why he became a swindler maybe w/ this new rival of Akiyama it will reveal more about his past.

LIARGAME2_01.jpg

LG2_01.jpg

LG2_02.jpg

LIAR GAME 2 (ライアーゲーム ~シーズン2~)

Fuji TV, Tuesday 9:00pm, premieres November 10

The hit "LIAR GAME" drama returns for a second season, which will lead into a movie version being released next year. The new series takes place two years after the first one. The naïve Nao Kanzaki (Erika Toda) and expert swindler Shinichi Akiyama (Shota Matsuda) have not heard anything from the LIAR GAME organization since the end of the previous game, so it seems they may have actually escaped. But Nao suddenly gets another invitation and is once again caught up in the game. This time, she has to team up with Shinichi and one of their previous rivals named Fukunaga (Kosuke Suzuki), facing off against three more opponents in new games of deception, such as "24 Rensou Russian Roulette" and "17 Poker."

Other Cast: Michiko Kichise, Ikkei Watanabe, Rinko Kikuchi

credits to asianfanatics

Official Site: LIAR GAME

Guest Stolen_waters

OMG! Can't wait! Shota <3!!!!!

And I agree that Erika Toda was annoying as hell in this drama. I really wanted to kick her in the face :P.

Ooohhh....does anyone know if there will be some lovey dovey? XD I'm not reading the manga, so I don't know.

Guest heliane_maine22

i dont think they have some romantic link to each other since the show is really focusing in the games!!!

but i hope that they can develop with each other !!!

Archived