[JAPAN DRAMA 2009~2010] ライアーゲーム 2 LIAR GAME 2

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest poke me im holly

sorry guys >.< i am having trouble. its my first time downloading drama and i can't seem to download the one from d addict. my window media players said something about the richard simmons format. is it the link or is there something i have to downloading in order to watch it?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvme06

OMG I watched ep. 2 today. So good.

I don't wanna spoil it for others but pretty much the 2nd ep. fukanagas game ends (who wins.....you have to watch to find out :) ) and the start of akiyamas game.

Heres to watch ep. 2 without subs on YT:

Episode 2 part 1

Episode 2 part 2

Episode 2 part 3

Episode 2 part 4

Episode 2 part 5

lol fukanaga never fails to make me crack up XD

and Nao (toda erika) is just soo pretty and cute >.< so adoreable.

Cant wait for subs and ep. 3 ^^

Guest TrainDriver

can't wait for the subs for ep 2. ep 1 was so good. i'm just watching it for the games.

i can't see how they will fit 3 or so games into 11 eps though. considering this russian roulette game should take 3 or 4 eps? cos they have to go through akiyama and nao's round.

Guest TrainDriver

oh, i see how they'll fit 3 or 4 games into the season. sucks that it'll be ages before we get subs for the movie when it does come out.

Guest garnet_moon

^ Yeah. Since it will me approximately 3-4 months after the movie was shown, we can get the raw dvd-rip and the subs may take some time.

It only took the people two days. O.O

The Japanese subs are a big help for subbers. ^^ I guess that's why the English subs are faster than usual.

Guest cystaltears

Just finished ep 3....

I actually couldn't wait to watch the drama so I pulled all nighters trying to finish the manga.. all the games are excalty like the manga...

Sorry, my Japanese is very limited but since I read the manga I pretty much understood everything. Here's what happened in ep 3 for those of you who are eager:

From the last ep Akiyama already won the first two games. However a secret is revealed. His opponent his able to "see" the joker. And having the joker is key to winning the game. He has great visual acuity because he was an ex-boxer. And since the cards used for the game are new for every game...the cards are in order with the joker being the top card when the new set of cards are taken out of the box. All his opponent has to do is follow the joker and cut the deck according to where the joker is.

Hence with this advantage Akiyama's opponent won the 3rd, 4th, and 5th game. During the 5th game, Nao calls for a time out and tries to talk to the other team (I have no idea what she said...probably along the lines of 'lets work together and defeat LG organization') When playing the game, I think the opponent pretends to listen to Nao in order to get Akiyama to bet and not fold. The opponent wins the game but this sets Akiyama on fire, and Akiyama said something (I'm guessing... I'll never let you win..or this game isn't over yet...I really dunno)

Long and behold, Akiyama is smart and he figures out a way to defeat Kikuchi. I think from the 4th game or maybe the 5th Akiyama publicly accused his opponent of being able to see the joker (cheating), so he demands the dealer to do riffle shuffles only instead of doing the hindu shuffle followed by riffle shuffles.This way, Akiyama is able to figure out where all the card because the dealer does perfect riffle shuffles and he wins the game by form a combination that beats his opponents's joker... in the SEVENth (last) game. I don't understand how Akiyama won the 6th game ( I didn't understand the dialogue..sorry)...but Akiyama had the joker..he must have psychologically manipulated his opponent to stay in the game even tho he had the joker...

Anyways, next is Nao and the nasty looking lady, they will be playing stationary roulette...

I don't recommend reading the manga if your currently following this series, because you'll know exactly what's going to happen and it wont be exciting to watch anymore...

Before I was sooooo intrigued by the games that I didn't really notice anything else, but now that I know what's going to happen I'm more focused on the acting... Gosh these actors SUCK at acting... especially the fat boy in the first game... they tend to over act.Erika Toda isn't a great actress either..but she's still young so there's room for improvment..Matuda Shota is great!

Archived