[JAPAN DRAMA 2009~2010] ライアーゲーム 2 LIAR GAME 2

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cystaltears

If you keep up w/ the manga, the mushroom head guy turns out to be a nice guy so far.. well to me at least. In Japan, the manga is still ongoing. So who knows maybe Nao and Akiyama will have something going on... or lets hope at least. :D

I'm actually starting to read the manga..but didnt get that far yet ><..i dont know if i should read beyond what's been aired.. and mushroom head does NOT look like that in the manga!!!!

Guest xsilentangel

Yeah I don't think subs are out yet. I've been searching.

Wow Erika and Shota look HOT.

I am so excited. I was disappointed with the last episode of season 1.. too much replaying of earlier scenes. Looking forward to this season :D

Anyone know if a fansubbing group is picking this up? T_T

I REALLY wanna watch it but my japanese is like barely minimal lol XP so I'll have to wait for subs...

Rumors are that SARS was going to pick it up but there haven't been any releases >_>

I guess I can always wait for the entire series to finish first and then see what's available ^^''

--xoxo.

TM

I think the new girl is the Japanese girl from the movie Babel which Brad Pitt starred in. I watched it not long ago, I thought she was really good there. Watched the first episode, its looking good. Btw, did anyone else think that Erika seem to have lost quite a bit of weight. But she still great.

Guest Trine29

Rumors are that SARS was going to pick it up but there haven't been any releases >_>

There was an update on their twitter today about LG2. They've translated and timed about a 3rd of the episode. They seem pretty excited about the show, so I'm sure subs will be out sooner than later^^

About the softsubs that were just released, its actually of good quality and no like spelling errors or grammatical errors. Only thing was that the preview wasn't subbed but I'm not sure if SARS is going to have the preview subbed as well.

Guest TrainDriver

can any1 please provide me a link to the download from SARS? not the forum page, i'm having trouble viewing that page, but the actual download link. thanks

Archived