Bigger Size picture from Lotte Fan meeting Event

kjkjkjk.jpg

smoke1-1.gif

cr:dcgd

Not really encouraging or promoting smoking

but goshhhh this is so damn hot

the gif is just so alive

Guest pink-ki

oh wow!...GD did the composition of SOMEBODY to LOVE>..wow!>..i love it soooooooooo much!!!

i love GD even more!!!....so inlove with him!....LOL....

goodluck to GD and the rest of BIGBANG...:)

can't wait for their comeback!.....

thanks for the photos!...and vid links....

Guest shinhdeplol

Photos of Gaho at Hanam Dog Training Center

dscf1245ha3252.jpg

dscf1248ha3252.jpg

With G-Dragon busy with Big Bang's new album and activities in Japan, he would hardly have time for his pet dog Gaho. Gaho has grown so much under the care of the trainers at Hanam Dog Training Center.

thanks to ㅇㅆㅈㄷ @ DCGD

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Photos of Gaho at Hanam Dog Training Center

With G-Dragon busy with Big Bang's new album and activities in Japan, he would hardly have time for his pet dog Gaho. Gaho has grown so much under the care of the trainers at Hanam Dog Training Center.

thanks to ㅇㅆㅈㄷ @ DCGD

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

:blink:

Gaho got so big!!!

I have a particular fondness for Gaho--I mean, besides him being freaking cute, and the fact that we got to see him grow up since GDTV last summer--besides all of that, because well, growing up I had the same breed of dog. They are amazing dogs & every time I see gaho I get just a bit sentimental. :tears:

GD, once again, has great taste (even in pets!)

but, this is something I never thought about but, does "Gaho" mean anything particular in korean?

Guest Haruharu94

:blink:

Gaho got so big!!!

I have a particular fondness for Gaho--I mean, besides him being freaking cute, and the fact that we got to see him grow up since GDTV last summer--besides all of that, because well, growing up I had the same breed of dog. They are amazing dogs & every time I see gaho I get just a bit sentimental. :tears:

GD, once again, has great taste (even in pets!)

but, this is something I never thought about but, does "Gaho" mean anything particular in korean?

Gaho means guardian, I believe. ^_^

He's gotten so big!

I wanna see him with his daddy again soon!

Guest DAMDOM

Omooo gaho gotten so SO BIG

I'm afraid of big dogs,,but when he was small he was so cute

gdragongaho2.jpg

:wub:

G DRAGON PHOTO OF BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER ALBUM

mygdbaby.jpg

SO DAMN HOT ><

Guest Cloudy1430268312

OH MY GOD!!! whaaaa

gdgdgdgd. im going crazy!!!

can this man get any hotter?!?!

i seriously died. i am death right now.

the MV is so amazingly beautiful!

edit to make it less spamish:

18731_100659746630226_100000586032850_14311_1305353_n.jpg

so um, how ridiculous was GD in the new BH MV?

the words, gorgeous sweet amazing baby, come to mind. blush.gif

and, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the "sexiest" he's been with a female in any MV to date, right? Like Lies, Heaven, Haru Haru--he was the loving/tortured/sweet/playful boyfriend. Even Breathe/Heartbreaker were pretty mild, comparably. In BH he's just radiating sexiness.

Those intimate shots of him and the female lead were just breathtaking in every sense of the word.

And I'm gonna stop thinking about where he got his new found confidence. Because that just leads to dark places...

Guest DAMDOM

MORE OF G DRAGON SC FROM BH MV

32609379.jpg

28342635.jpg

^ I don't like his hair :mellow:

59578828.jpg

98516985.jpg

27275236.jpg

27358145.jpg

91449549.jpg

19050521.jpg

36475098.jpg

35494431.jpg

13121711.jpg

21533198.jpg

13426140.jpg

12206569.jpg

^ he look like he teasing us with his smile :P

73589454.jpg

oh I wish I was that girl ,, I know it's MV

but I still wish I was that girl

Guest minamelody

I have seriously NEVER been more infatuated with GD. Or maybe it's just a buildup over time, because he looks AMAZING in this MV. Seriously, he looks and sounds absolutely FLAWLESS <3

Guest Michala01

52519662.gif

87650524.gif44482579.gif

16579036.gif31295919.gif

68487001.gif28514304.gif

78326167.gif

66838797.gif

62190940.gif

sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

I have seriously NEVER been more infatuated with GD. Or maybe it's just a buildup over time, because he looks AMAZING in this MV. Seriously, he looks and sounds absolutely FLAWLESS <3

SAME here! I thought the infatuation would subside over time...but it only gets worse because he keeps getting hotter and more charismatic. how is it even possible? he defies logic. If he gets any more good looking he will ruin all other men for me forever lol 

Guest prettygirl_pc

this is the 2n1d parody they did at the Big Show 2010.. and the part from 3:14 is from the segment called "Open your Heart".. this is where each member of the group expressed something in their hearts that they were not able to express before!!

personally I loved this clip soo much that since it's been subbed i have watched it atleast 20 times per day!!! the fact that each member of the group care, support and respect Jiyong so much is simply beautiful.. I especially loved TOP speech to Jiyong.. his words were soo encouraging and understanding i really felt the bond that each member share with each other!!! After the whole controversy i always wondered how the boys felt about the whole mess.. and hearing them cheer and comforting him was reassuring to me that our Kwon leader will be just fine..

Between this clip and Beautiful Hangover.. i LOVE JIYONG even more! ahh.. now i really cant wait for his 2nd album! although i am sure that BB new album will be out beofer that.. which ever.. I am excited!!

so here is the video!! enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMAPC3uXD_c&feature=related