Guest the7REAL.

Guest g-dragon1988

gdair.jpg

Christian Louboutin Rantus Orlato High Top Sneaker Fall/Winter 2010

christianlouboutinrantu.jpg

christianlouboutinrantu.jpg

----------------------

gdwfo.jpg

Chrome Hearts Trucker Cap “F.U.C.K” (V1)

fxckhat.jpg

출처:hauteissue

Guest g-dragon1988

[100827] Music Station GD Focus Cut~

Kwon PD Cut~

출처:YouTube JiYongi1988

------------------

45466155092867835541124.jpg

출처:바이두

Guest g-dragon1988

100828 입국

41161155122661165895124.jpg

47299155122691165892124.jpg

[직캠] 100828 입국 GD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QEiC9Jer8o

출처:gdworld

-----------------------

SADOL Doll to Wear clothes like GD style~

2010082820.jpg

[shirt is similar Givenchy that is worn by GD]

출처:지디갤

Guest g-dragon1988

ㅡGD Cuts From MUSIC STATION 100827ㅡ

mstagd1.jpg

GD Leg Kick 1~

GD Leg Kick 2~

GD V Sign

GD 1,2,3 To The 4 sho

출처:지디갤

Guest toozdae08

GD Interview trans

gd_WITHmagJAP-01.jpg

Willing to be free has always been strong from the old times

The sensibility of G-Dragon, seems to be shown since he was a child.

“Actually from others, I have heard that I’m more profound and thoughtful compared to those at my age. And I think I was kind of mature. I liked the things touch my feelings more than what kids at my age like. There were a lot of times that I cried because I encountered something artistic. For choosing the one thing that made my sensibility for now, I think it’s the music of Wu Tang Clan that I heard when I was in 4th grade at elementary school. I had the dream to be a rapper from then and started to write some songs and lyrics.”

The composition started from his elementary school, and the producing, the sense of fashion….

The thought of “Willing to be free”, has been always there with his special talents.

“I think my willing to be free from the old times is very strong that appears to my music and fashion. It’s very thankful that people around me accept that kind of things, favorably saying that it is my character as a result. I’m also a very certain-deciding person because at the same time I’m willing to be free. I don’t like doing something ambiguous. It’s not just simply me willing the freedom, I feel like making some choices considering the very far future unconsciously by myself.”

Willing to be free, but don’t like doing ambiguous things. That kind of personality is like the leader taking controls over such characteristic members. Also the 6 years of a trainee made him more responsible and professional.

“Without my years of trainee, I think I wouldn’t be myself as today. It’s true it was a painful time, but at the same time it is a happy memory. I came through it all because I wanted to. It was possible to put my every passion into it thinking only the music and dances. Even now I’m doing my music which I enjoy, but I have something else to think a lot. From time to time, I wish to go back then, having just simply followed what I’d enjoyed. *laughing*”

It is possible for him to speak like this because G-Dragon is not going to escape, he’s on the next stage.

“I’m only 22 now. In my age, I need to experience various things. I want to build who I am and I’m slowly taking some time. Someday I will be a great man, I think. *laughing*”

Q&A

1. What kind of person you do you become when you are dating?

In the old times, I couldn’t think much only except for her, but now realistically, I think it’s impossible to be with her or do something for her that much. To think that way, there’s me who’s passive to love someone.

2. What do you think about the sense of distance from your ideal person?

I don’t know how to describe the distance I’m imagining inside my mind now…. But simply I think a little sense of distance has to be there. We have to protect our personal privacy, but it’s hard to make it how far.

3. What do you think of marriage?

Of course I can’t think about it for now, but I don’t want to think it will be in the very long future. But I want to have a happy marriage life, like the times of us dating and even when I have a baby, I want to make everywhere in the world possible to live in.

Photos & Scanned by: Tisya @ bigbangupdates.com

Japanese to Korean Translations by: GKGD @ DCGD

Korean to English Translations by: HuisuYoon @ 21BANGS.com

DO NOT CHANGE OR REMOVE THE CREDIT

^

Not sure how I feel about all these dating questions, nor GD response but he sounds happy. I love his response, he sounds like he hasn't let the fame and criticism get to his head.

Guest DAMDOM

G DRAGON AT AIRPORT FANCAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QEiC9Jer8o&feature=player_embedded

AWWW,HE DID'T MAKE HIE AIRPORT TRADEMARK

and he look sooo tired

poor jiyong :tears:

Guest g-dragon1988

ㅡ2010 BIGSHOW Capture Pt. 2 [46개]ㅡ

3823b11bef16790142a9ade.jpg

a698f21da4e7e3b1e1fe0be.jpg

a35595dfd5f963705882dd1.jpg

b5e2a6c0a7d51c5f0ff477e.jpg

fae3d34159861f5772f05de.jpg

See the Rest here: http://img831.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=f42a123a39ff35b6b311c71.jpg

출처:바이두

Guest g-dragon1988

^ What is wrong with my post?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ;;

I cannot even 'edit'...o.o

Sorry !! ~~~~

It is Fixed!! >.<

Guest sakime-yong

Wow thanks andrea for posting GD clips. :D

Im so been busy lately that is why i seldom can online T____T

Now I miss GD GD so much.

Before this thread so many who visits and post but now only few :(

Did GD lovers are really affected with that issue that's why their gone? I hope not :tears:

I have a question is GD interview with the creators finish?