[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest thasaranaki

anybody have heading to the ground full instruments.....

i have ost httg but that not enough...when i see the drama, i hear many instruments...

but in ost only 3 instruments....plz... :)

If I am not mistaken, there are only 4 instruments from OST album. You can check the page 177 in post #3525, I had put download link to there. From Track 9 to 12, they are all instruments.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoyo_yoyo

HELLO!!!

but we forget to post at Yunhos acting thread...

see you there jerryyan.

me... i'm a sucker for a bad guy/good guy combi kind of character hehehehehehe

so i'd like him to play that kind.

you and thasaranaki have the same likey...

FIGHTING!!! we can do it girl...

so we'll make a division... about 80% of bong goon talk stays here and the rest of 20 will go there... of course we can't leave it all here... it's his 1st drama. then the photoshoots... CFs... about his other side... and all we can think about that is not HTTG related will be tackled in Yunhos acting thread. so how about that guys? feel free to suggests... the more suggestions the better and merrier.

^

first words.. Hellooo! ^^

second is thank you very much for this suggestions ...it's great :)

jerryyan:For yunho's upcoming drama or movie, what role would you like to see yunho play?

my answer: I also wanna see Yunho in suit, he looks much like a rich business..he will be very reasonable to play the role of a CEO...a modern CEO, perfection..or maybe a bad boy/cold boy but will change when he met the love...a good girl will make him change, from a bad boy will be the a boy lovely, warmheart... my imagination is very large LOL *daydreaming more* hahaa ^O^

thasaranaki: Thanks you for the gifs...I love all, it's too adorable <3

if i have time.. I'm going to Yunho's thread .. we'll chat together and make this thread live ..see u guys again there :D

me1me2: excellent suggestion you have, it sounds great to me. I am just so excited to be in this thread mainly b/c of yunho that I often forget to go to yunho's acting thread. I will try to go there more often.

i've been itching to post if ever Yunho had his own thread... and allelujah for HTTG my longing did get solve. and not just 1 but 2... need i complain? it's just that it took me awhile before i made my 1st post... sorry sorry me. now on the other side we'll make a kind of free for all and freestyle like kind of discussion... no limitations i guess.

first words.. Hellooo! ^^

second is thank you very much for this suggestions ...it's great smile.gif

HI yoyo [i'll just shorten it... can i?]

nice nik girl...

thank you too...

or maybe a bad boy/cold boy but will change when he met the love...a good girl will make him change, from a bad boy will be the a boy lovely, warmheart... my imagination is very large

that's what i would like to see... WTH if that kind of story line is over use... i don't care... we're a sucker for romance aren't we?

if i have time.. I'm going to Yunho's thread .. we'll chat together and make this thread live ..see u guys again there

YO!

hey thasaranaki... thank you for those cutie cute cute BG gifs

hello yunra89...evelyn_blue

Just like everyone here had said, because we still have not get enough of HTTG yet, and since the drama had finished too soon.. thus the feelings are still there hehehe!

HTTG will air in Japan on 24th January 2010 at 9:45pm and finish at 11pm. If you want more information, just go to this site, its HTTG's Japanese site: http://www.kntv.co.jp/nolimit/

About GOESS, I had no idea since I had downloaded all of it a few weeks ago!

thanks for the information

you downloaded the hardsub or softsub version?

mind telling me where did you downloaded it from?

Guest lovelyunho

me1me2: Hi there :) I will try to post more in Yunho acting thread too. LOL I don't know why I really don't think to post there. I just come here to post but I guess it's not really fair to other actors or to other soompiers since this is a HTTG thread and not just Yunho thread. * happily runs off to yunho thread*

^You're welcomed :)

withoutadoubt2 I dint notice the "Naturally refreshed"

cos I was luffing too hard at the part when both screamed...

The soccer match were kindda ok lolz... cos there were not much closed up n BG's debut wasn't that long... lol

< one qns ...

Anw anybody know what was the song that one of the roommate was singing to his girlfriend? (facing the big Yuri's Poster lol)

it goes "saranghae saranghae... " blah blah .....

*oh btw what is name of that roommate's in the drama? is it Jo Byung Gi (defensive player?)

Did you find out the name of the song ???? What is it please????:(

Guest jerryyan

thasaranaki: thanks for the info. of HTTG airing in japan. It's getting closer and closer to the airing date.

So can't wait, and you're right, HTTG was cut a couple of episodes than expected, thus still have so

many lingering feelings and thoughts to talk about. I too will try to balance between being in this thread

and yunho's acting thread.

Sorry I was absent for a time!!!!! =)

As for a new role for Yunho . . . I guess since we already got to see his goofy side, I think I want to see him in something a little more charismatic and . . . rich perhaps? LOL I would like any role for Yunho.

- Kyu

Guest thasaranaki

yunra89: If so, then that's all the instruments they had, because i dont see any other instruments besides the ones in the soundtrack album.

evelyn_blue: I downloaded the hardsub one from their LJ. Here is the link to GOESS at LJ: http://community.livejournal.com/goe_ss/

Discussion:

1: From all BongGoon and Haebin's scenes, which scenes do you found the most hilarious ones??

- First: Its gotta be the toilet scene hehehe, when BongGoon was doing his business then Haebin open the door and she saw him, then both of them scream.. lmao.

- Second: The scene when they perform Checkmate and Girl on top, not only how funny and adorable they were imitating each other, but their performance were hilarious too esp Haebin's Girl on top keke.

Some Cute Caps Of BoongGoon!

1_57.jpg

2_24.jpg

3_8.jpg

4_8.jpg

5_4.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

The most hilarious BongHae scene would have to be the toilet scene, hands down. LOL

I just love the way she just stares at him and then starts screaming . . . the funniest part would have to be the part when BG farts because he used too much strength in screaming. I think that whole BongHae scene was the most hilarious because I loved it when HB tripped on the blanket and fell down. Haha

- Kyu

Guest WithYunHo

Does anyone have Cha Bong Goon's ringtone? It was pretty awesome! I remember someone

had links up for their ringtones in the drama...can someone direct me to the page or upload it

for me please? Greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!!

Guest jerryyan

1: From all BongGoon and Haebin's scenes, which scenes do you found the most hilarious ones??
Mine is the same as yours, the toilet scene hands down is the most hilarious scene of haebin & bong goon.

Yunho's and ara's surprise reactions to seeing each other during that scene was so funny,

perfectly captured the surprise emotion of it.

hi THA...another discussion... nicey nicey.

like the rest of you... the toilet scene is the most hilarious for me... they're not the only one who was taken by surprise... me too hahaha

Bong Goon concentrating while pooing bwahahahaha

thanks for the screencaps dear...

me1me2: Hi there smile.gif I will try to post more in Yunho acting thread too. LOL I don't know why I really don't think to post there. I just come here to post but I guess it's not really fair to other actors or to other soompiers since this is a HTTG thread and not just Yunho thread. * happily runs off to yunho thread*

hello...

i just saw you there... but i haven't reply yet.

cute yunho pics... you'll find here... but the HOT YUNHO is over there hehehe

see you!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Discussion:

- First: Its gotta be the toilet scene hehehe, when BongGoon was doing his business then Haebin open the door and she saw him, then both of them scream.. lmao.

- Second: The scene when they perform Checkmate and Girl on top, not only how funny and adorable they were imitating each other, but their performance were hilarious too esp Haebin's Girl on top keke.

Yeah! yeah! Tha & Kyu... me too! i also love that scene! so cute, too humorous...it's makes people can't forget LOL

tells this.. i miss them again .. BongHae <3

PS/ thank Tha for pics cute ^^

Guest thasaranaki

091130 U-Know Yunho Attended “Actress” Movie VIP Premiere

8d815354b912467b564e0097.jpg

4cc7a919e09f2c6a42a9ad79.jpg

f425caa28ca1aa82caefd073.jpg

On the 30th in afternoon, U-Know Yunho was reported attending VIP Premiere of “Actress (여배우들)” movie at COEX theatre, Seoul.

source: My Daily

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

OOMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. DIED!! Guys, our wishing has come true.. I am sooooo happy that Yunho really attend the VIP Premier of "Actress" which invited by Ae Ja!! WOOWOWOW.. He looks HOTTTTTTT.. Hope we can get to see his pics with Ae Ja soon..

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Oh Yeahhhh!!!!!! Thanks for this good news!!!

Yunho look handsome and chubby cheeks >__<... *happy happy*

we'll wait for more pictures of Yunho and Ae Ja shi :)

091130 U-Know Yunho Attended “Actress” Movie VIP Premiere

ZOMG.

he went there! *__*

i'm loving his leather jacket, i am loving his new hair! and he did gain weight afterall! :lol: thanks for the pics bb! <3

Guest thasaranaki

Yeahhhh.. Finally a pic of our BongGoon and Ae Ja together hehehehe.. Look at the way they hold each other hands.. it looks sooo tight! I felt soo happy to see how close they are.

Yunho and Yoon Yeo Jung's Pic!

327308_200911302023160.jpg

327308_200911302029310.jpg

327308_200911302022380.jpg

Edit more pics..

53842700200911302013431870115973224_000.jpg

53842700200911302055261040027494646_001.jpg

credits as tagged+uknowbar!

Archived