normal_76dc3f1f5b7345e4a686691c.jpg

17468645200910310836452870532843543_005.jpg

credits as tagged

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kinkie_lass

yay thanks lovelyunho for the bits of news. i think if Yunho is serious to add acting as another talent he has under his already impressive resume he should start hanging around those people who's matter. a well-respected actress like AeJa-sshi is a good start. remember that poll they had on the Korean film festival or something, Yunho was chosen as the non-actors celebrity netizens most wanted to see being cast in a film.

i'd love to see him in a new drama but i think we'll be seeing U-know Yunho instead of Jung Yunho since DBSK might be taking his time from now on. or he can be in a movie instead as i think a movie isn't going to take that much of time as a drama is.

Guest jerryyan

I totally agree with yoon yeo jung's words regarding how he will become a successful actor in the future. I really see

lots of potential from yunho and it's not just coming from me being bias b/c I am a huge fan of him.

They sure did click right from the start didn't they. I too hope they can do another collaboration in the near future.

Hilarious how the staff said they don't have much scenes together yet off camera, they are very close like a real couple :)

I can't agree more with YYJ's account on how promising Yunho is as an actor. I've got this hunches about newbie actors which haven't gotten wrong for many years, and I think Yunho will be a very successful actor in the end. He has everything a good actor should have, especially sincerity, enthusiasm and nice personality. Everyone can be sincere, enthusiastic and be a nice person, but it's so hard to be all that at the same time all the time.

And he's an assiduous learner who always tries his best. I dare say his acting skill will improve greatly by each title like no one could have imagined.

Guest jerryyan

thasaranaki: thanks so much 4 sharing HTTG book 1, looks so cool in black/white and like a pamphlet.

Do you know where oversea fans can buy this or somehow get a hand on this? I am very much

interested to have one as a memory keepsake in honor of yunho's first drama debuting as an actor.

Guest jerryyan

yoyo_yoyo: thanks for sharing recaps of bong goon and haebin=yunra couple. Brings back happy memories

and though some time has passed, but still I missed HTTG very much. Looking at the pics makes me happy :)

he is very polite and humble...I'm always proud of his personality

that's one... or should i say 2 of the many things that i like about him. it's hard to be humble and assume an air of confidence at the same time.

I've got this hunches about newbie actors which haven't gotten wrong for many years, and I think Yunho will be a very successful actor in the end. He has everything a good actor should have, especially sincerity, enthusiasm and nice personality. Everyone can be sincere, enthusiastic and be a nice person, but it's so hard to be all that at the same time all the time.

we're the same... i've got hunches too.

uhuh... there's always one which is left out in the process... but these 3 characteristic is YUNHO!

Guest thasaranaki

I got many things need to comment on, but will do it tomorrow!

Anyway, here are some more pics from the HTTG's party..

It looks like Yunho was spreading love lol.. so many hearts there..

8f5a6722c465096192580714.jpg

4bbfa5125e7c560cdd540103.jpg

4485c81f81fba23041341703.jpg

7f36f551b3e58a4d85352403.jpg

credit to uknowbar!

Guest jerryyan

thanks so much for the new pics haven't seen b4 of yunho at the HTTG wrap up party. He sure is giving lots of love to others and they are so lucky to received his love. He's such a nice & loveable guy through and through.

And the pics as a group is hilarious, all the funny poses/actions being made.

thanks so much for the Bonghae's pics as well as

the party's pics! i love how Yunho wrap his hands around Byul's

mom shoulder. aww, how cute! ;D their funny expression is hilarious. :lol:

Guest thasaranaki

Loveee that group pic, they look adorable and hilarious hahaa..

I bet they had lots of fun there!

Hmm, I dont think we have a pic of Yunho wiped Ara's tears tho..

unless fans did captured that moment hehee..

i'm a fan of YYJ... and it's really heartwarming how she praises Yunho... and that's coming from a very well respected actress in the business.

but regarding HTTG having a low rating... i think the blame should not go to the actors/actress... but in my opinion... the story line itself. i hope next time that Yunho make a drama... make something in the 'my tutor friend' kind of. he doesn't have to make a very serious kind of thingy... but at the very least... a comedy/romance/action so to say... but on a lighter note.

i read that ISWAK korean version haven't decided yet on it's cast... praying that Yunho will get it.

It really great to read an opinion from other fan as well. Honestly, I never blame actors/actress or even the script writer for the low rating, because to me, they had tried their best and done great job already. But it just that different people got different tastes hehehe. Anyway, I hope Yunho will do another drama again too, ISWAK is one of my fav drama all time, thus it would be so cool if Yunho can cast in this drama, because think he will fit the role sooo well.

jerryyan: Sorry, I dont know know where to buy that book either, because I am so wanted it, not only this book, I want the High cut magazine too. They should sell it to overseas too, thus we are international fans can buy it. I really wanna have all the pics and all the things from HTTG so much!

Some Innocent and Cute BongGoon's Caps!

53687205200911250906352141670478557_004.jpg

53687205200911250906352141670478557_007.jpg

53687205200911250906352141670478557_005.jpg

53687205200911250906352141670478557_001.jpg

53687205200911250906352141670478557_002.jpg

53687205200911250906352141670478557_003.jpg

credit to uknowbar!

Guest jerryyan

yeah, I agree, I don't blame the actors/actresses for the low rating very much, I think the blame is mostly put on the plot and low quality filming in lots of the actions scenes. And I too want to see that pic of yunho wiping ara's tears at the party. I only heard a fan account of it, but no pics :(

And I too want to see that pic of yunho wiping ara's tears at the party. I only heard a fan account of it, but no pics :(
I want to see a picture, video of that too . . . all we got was an article about it but nothing else. Pictures are slowly being released so maybe we will get one . . .

- Kyu

Guest lovelyunho

Thank so muchhh for Yunho Cap..

It the past bcus nowaday Yunho very chubby haha

Yeah, at first I thought oh our Yunho gain some weight which is good but according to Yunho fans in Korea, he is sick. That's why his face looks all bloated in airport pics as well as recent Japan perf. A lot of fans are worried and they want him back in Korea to get treatment.

Thank you for all the pics :) Brings back lots of memories of HTTG. Must rewatch the series again :)

Archived