[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thasaranaki

Could not believe that the pics still keep releasing one by one lol!

Btw, why there has not any vids from the party yet???

I wanna watch it sooo badly,

I wanna see their off screen's interactions..

Guest lovelyunho

The premier vid of Yunho and YYJ was sooo adorable and sweet!

YYJ look so happy and surprised to see Yunho with the flowers haha!

Love the ways they hug and holding each other hands,

its so heart warming!

Miyun: Sorry, but what is that short clip from No Limit homepage was about??? What did Yunho say??

Hi Tha, sorry for late reply. Been busy. At the end Yunho said:

"KNTV viewers, hello. This is Jung Yunho who plays a lead role in HTTG."

"I'm really happy to meet everyone through this drama."

"Please show interest in HTTG which is about love and dreams of the young."

The preview is the same as what we've already seen but it was still nice to see it again and hear Yunho. It would have been even nicer if the message at the end was in Japanese since it's going to air in Japan and he speaks Japanese.

Totally agree with you Tha, HTTG fanmeeting would be awesome :) Would love japanese. promo too.

Tud, yes, YYJ would be an awesome mentor. I really hope Yunho can do another project with her. They really seem to have hit it off. Even though HTTG was Yunho's first acting gig, I think YYJ really admired his work ethic and willingness to learn without the "star" attitude.

Thanks girls for the pics. It seems like Yunho really had great relationships with the crew. It's not surprising though since he's so down to earth and he treats and respects everybody the same whether they're big stars or just an average person.

Guest jerryyan

yeah, yyj would be a good choice of candidate as a mentor for yunho in the filming industry.

And I too can't wait for the premiere of HTTG in japan, I might watch it all over again :)

Guest thasaranaki

Do you guys think they will dubbed their voices in Japanese when HTTG air in Japan???

I hope not, because it will not be as funny and adorable as original voices tho esp BongGoon and Byul's voices,

As for Maxim's speaking english, I hope they dont dubbed it either..

Miyun: Thanks a lot for the translation bb! I also thought Yunho would speak in Japanese as well since its for Bigeast and Japanese.

Guest jerryyan

Tha: that's a great question, can't believe I didn't think about that issue regarding dubbing of voices.

And like you, I hope not b/c of the reason you stated.

Guest Kiddo214

Hoping that HTTG will become a big hit or at least do better in Japan so it could encourage Yunho that his acting debut is not at all a wrong choice. :)

Guest jerryyan

Kido124: Me too, I am praying very hard that HTTG gets better viewership

b/c yunho and the rest of the cast worked hard. Another thing I am curious about

is whether the main leads will do any promotion in japan for it.

Tud, yes, YYJ would be an awesome mentor. I really hope Yunho can do another project with her. They really seem to have hit it off. Even though HTTG was Yunho's first acting gig, I think YYJ really admired his work ethic and willingness to learn without the "star" attitude.

maybe that's the reson why YYJ took an instant liking to him... he's just too adorable.

i've been formulating something on my mind ever since... bcoz like you... i wish for them to do another drama again. grandmother or mother/ son or grandson story... with the story revolving around their relationship. they maybe rich or poor... but i think i prefer rich.

maybe bcoz Yunho knows nihonggo... they will let him dub his own Tha?

kiddo214... me 3!

well the japanese have different taste... what happens in Korea will not happen in Japan.

and they're very loyal. let's keep our fingers cross girls.

Guest the;andro

hi guys, i watched this in 2 days ish and i like it!

yunho acts pretty well for a starting actor, and he's got lots of expressions. haha.

hopefully he acts in more shows=)

i didnt find the plot boring at all,it was nice and simple - uncomplicated.

and to people who said it was kinda boring, maybe there was no climax, where the evil guy gets exposed outright, that i think should have been made a better climax. Also, i thought that how the couples interact with each other in the show was very natural. how miss potato decided that she would give mr famous soccer player a chance, i think it was very sweet. overall, i enjoyed the show much! =)

Guest lovelyunho

maybe that's the reson why YYJ took an instant liking to him... he's just too adorable.

i've been formulating something on my mind ever since... bcoz like you... i wish for them to do another drama again. grandmother or mother/ son or grandson story... with the story revolving around their relationship. they maybe rich or poor... but i think i prefer rich.

maybe bcoz Yunho knows nihonggo... they will let him dub his own Tha?

kiddo214... me 3!

well the japanese have different taste... what happens in Korea will not happen in Japan.

and they're very loyal. let's keep our fingers cross girls.

It would be so awesome if YYJ and Yunho did another drama. I think I prefer they be mother/son relationship and I'd prefer they be rich too since he played a poor character in HTTG.

Tha, I'm hoping they sub No Limit rather than dub or have Yunho dub himself in Japanese since he's fluent but that may take too much time.

Guest thasaranaki

Does anyone know whether korean drama always dub when it air in Japan?? Because its hard to say actually, some ppl dont like to watch the drama with sub, because its hard for them to concentrate on the story since they are busy reading the sub.

Yes, Miyun, I think it will be take so much time if Yunho dub himself, and I think it would be strange if only Yunho get to dub his voice since Ara also can speaks Japanese too right?

the;andro: I am glad that you like and enjoy the drama just like everyone here do too. I also dont find the plots boring either except in a few scenes only, besides that, I always desperately looking forward for the next scenes hehe! Well, you got the point there, what made me love this drama is because I love the interaction between the casts, everyone seem to had great chemistry with each others in this drama.

^ Kyu once said Ara speaks fluent Japanese as well.

i'd rather them sub it when it's time for my country to air HTTG but i will not be too

greedy, as long as i can see Yunho. :lol: a Mandarin-speaking Bong Goon will do too. lol!

Some more BongGoon's caps..

thanks for the pics!

i really love his eyes. it's heartbreaking to see him cry, even if it was for a drama.

Also, i thought that how the couples interact with each other in the show was very natural. how miss potato decided that she would give mr famous soccer player a chance, i think it was very sweet. overall, i enjoyed the show much! =)

this is why i don't understand when some said the ratings gotta do with the actors/actresses.

i think they did great for their roles and the chemistry between them are very natural too. ah, the jae's icon i made for you in your siggie. ;D and i'm glad you enjoyed this drama as much as we do. =)

Hoping that HTTG will become a big hit or at least do better in Japan so it could encourage Yunho that his acting debut is not at all a wrong choice.

ditto. :)

Archived